The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melee Square

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Malak Morgoth didn't find Lumiya; Lumiya found him. Before Morgoth could do anything, Lumiya hurled force lightning at him, so powerful that the symbiote was thrown off instantly and it fled. Lumiya then used Force Crush, a Sith power, on Malak's chest, crippling and shattering his ribs visibly, almost killing him and forcing him to cry out in pain, falling to his knees.

"Iv'e been expecting you to come looking for me for a long time now," Lumiya said. "Now, if you don't wish to be killed, I have a task for you. Find the stone being given as the award for grand prize. It's pure blue and perfectly oval shaped. With it, we can ressurect a fallen friend, and perhaps even gain a new ally."

"And if I don't?" asked Malak. His decrease in power at the loss of his symbiote stripped him of the title "Morgoth."

Lumiya switched on her gold lightwhip and lashed it at Malak. It's settings were still on low, but she would turn it up and kill him if he refused. As it was, Malak only recoiled in pain.

"Fine, but you better watch your back," he said, before leaving the room."

Alema Rar lunged out to attack M-1.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:39 am

Malak thought"she tried to kill me i survived a blackhole"M1 doged the attack and fired sith lighting at alema rar sending her flying down the hallway M1 Took out her lightsaber it was set to death she kicked alema who was on the floor then stabbed her in the chest cutting one of her ribs she said"foolish atempt to kill the queen of evil" M1 took flight flying through the roof whith ease
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm

But it took alot more than that to kill a Twi'lek. As soon as it was clear, she treated herself with bacta salve and went to join Asajj in her pursit of Xeht.

Xeht meanwhile, had picked up on Malak's trail of blood, and followed it through the battle. "Come on, Xeno! we have an old friend to kill!"

Malak was losing his strength quickly. He reminded himself that even though he had survived a black hole, he had been transformed into a statue. But it wasn't long before he found what Lumiya had sent him to steal. All he needed was a way to get too it. The Stone was exactly as she had described it: about a foot long, pure blue, perfectly oval in shape. One problem: It was in a large, stone room in the main headquater's sub-basement. The floor ended about three feet past the door, falling into a pit of stalagmites, with stalactites on the cieling. In the very center, their was a very large stalagmite, and striaght over it was a stalactite of the same size. Between them was a very thin, but very powerful gust of wind that looked impossible to go through. In this wind was the Stone. On the floor at Malak's feet was an inscription in ancient Predator. Malak couldn't read it, and dismissed it quickly. He shot his most powerful spells at the Stone, but nothing made it through. He flew at it to grab it himself, but that didn't work either and he was forced back, falling down into the stalagmites below. He stopped his fall, with all the strenth he could muster, by grabbing onto a stalagmite (cutting his hands open in the process).

Xeht and Xeno arrived just in time, with Lenora and Bloodshot on their heels. Xeht read the inscription on the floor: "Only the herald of Sunchild may succeed. WTF?" He looked into the center of the room, and saw the Stone. "That must be what Malak is after!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:11 pm

"Let me take a look." Samus said, in her Power Suit. She pressed a button on the side over her visor, and started to Scan the stone. The stone read out:

This stone is an ancient artifact. No more information can be accuired, except that it is surging with phenomenal power of an unknown source.

Samus recited the readout.

"Well, if I am this 'Sunchild' person, then I should be the one that has to take it, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:40 pm

"It says herald," said Samus. "Meaning, whoever precedes him with news of his coming or finds him. That could be any of us."

"Right," said Xeno. "Xeht, I hate to put you up to this, but-"

"No problem. The perils of being the most nimble in any situation, my friend." Xeht leapt up and grabbed onto a stalactite, digging his claws in, then leapt from one to the other with his claws to minimize cuts.

As he was busy trying to reach the Stone, Samus detected another layer to the inscrition on the stone. It appeared that their was another, smaller inscription in that inscrition. She read it. "Only the Sunchild can wield it, but it can only belong and be opened by the one who takes it from it's protected place. It shall open after it is used, and a New Generation shall be born."

"What does that mean?" asked Xeno. "I hate this foretelling stuff. It's always so vague."

"Well, let's say Xeht succeeds in retreiveing the Stone," said Samus. "It means it's yours to use as a weapon, but after it's power is used, it belongs to Xeht. Somehow, the Stone will open up in his possession and some sort of event, like the returning or beginning of some culture, will occur."

"That really clears things up." said Xeno. He hesitated for a moment, becoming pensive. "So, what should I do, if I am, after all, this prophesized Sunchild, and I succeed in my mission? Once I've fulfilled my purpose in this galaxy, where do I go? What do I do? I just don't know."

"Do you think you'll just live on in some sort of drag-out life?"

"Sort of, unless I die, which I highly doubt."

"Don't think things will get any calmer once this is all over. Take Anakin Skywalker, for example. He wasn't just a Choosen One for the Jedi and the Force, he was a hero for many individual cultures that foretold his coming and the significance of his actions, which would save their people. All of which happened in the Clone Wars. I suspect that there will be a life after this for you too, and many more adventures for you and me, and the rest of our friends."

Xeht, meanwhile, was now on the Stalactite over the Stone. He crawled down, inch by inch, and took the Stone in his hands easily, then made his way back to the floor where Xeno and the others stood, apparently unaware of his new sugnificance. "Let's go. We'd better end this."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 am

Malak shouted"HELP ME LUMIYA COMMANDED ME TO GET THE STONE PLZ HELP ME"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 pm

"Remind us later," said Xeht. They dashed out and rejoined the battle.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:47 am

Heartless M1 was commanding the remaining bits of malaks army she called for back up millions of b3 droids landed and fired there wepons
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 pm

"How does this stupid thing work anyway?!" asked Xeno as they continued to dodge lasers. They had been running around for 30 minutes ducking and killing and ripping droids apart, but they hadn't yet figured out how to use the Stone.

"Retreat!!!" came the call of the remaining Smash contestants. Xeht looked out at the field. Millions of battle droids had arrived and were slaughtering everyone.

Xeht and his friends fled the battle, the Square, everything, running for the plains. The battle was lost. They would have to retake the area later.

The Battle Droids pursued them for 7 miles, firing at will, killing whoever they could. But even at last when they turned back, none of the survivers stopped. They kept running for another thirty minutes, trying to put as much distance between them and the army as possible. When they finally stopped, Xeht took a good look around. Xeno, Bloodshot, Sonic, Pikachu, and, much to his relief, Lenora were all with him. The Stone was undamaged. But where was M-1? Then he remembered Zaras. He felt a cold chill running down his back. He had left her beneath a pile of rubble. What would they do to her remains if they discovered her?

Someone tapped him on the shoulder. It was a Mon Cal, one of the servants he'd seen at the mess hall. He was holding Zaras's body. "I saw her partially exposed from beneath a pile of rubble. I shuddered to thing of what they would do to her if they found her, so I though I should bring her with us."

Xeht was getting teary-eyed. "Thank you," was his only reply as he took the body in his hands. "Can you bring firewood? She would want this."

A pyre was built for Zaras, and a torch was lit. Xeht looked at Zaras's face one more time before he himself lit the wood. Crying in silence, fighting the rush of emotion that was washing over him, he watched with the others as the fire consumed her. She would have wanted to be burned as was her last rider, a Geonosian Jedi.

"Even as a life is taken, and the remains are burned away, another can be kindled," said Lenora, who was just beside him. "It isn't much of a comfort at first, but they do have significance. It has something to do with that stone. I think by new generation, it meant the return of an entire species."

Xeht and Lenora stayed by the pyre until morning, watching as the flames slowly vanished, leaving only ashes behind, as Varactyl bones burned easily.

But the time for further mourning was later. Now they had to find a way to retake the Tournament Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:09 am

M1 cackled they had captured master hand and took the area there next move would be to open a portal to hell to get mephisto and blackherat on her side she began the spell

Last edited by biolante clone on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:11 pm

(^Don't do that. It's a step waaaay to far. If anything, say Mephisto or Blackheart from Ghostrider, and it's Mephisto's Realm.)

The survivers were suprised when they saw Galactic Alliance Army arriving to help them. Some of them were rescue teams, and they took what few people wanted to leave the planet, but most, including Xeno and his friends, insisted on staying. With the army were humdreds of Jedi. Ghostrider was there as well.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Blackheart stepped through the portal he said"what must be done"M1 said"kill anything which is good"Blackheart set off looking for things to kill
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:00 pm

"I knew calling for backup would help," said Admiral Ackbar. "They got here quickly,"

"I just hope we can win," Xeht replied. "I feel as if a vile creature was just summoned by those who defeated us."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:25 pm

M1s forces pressed forwards they had captured tails and were tortureing him
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Xeno awoke from the emmense sleep that had taken him over the past few days, he found Xeht, and asked what happened.

(Sorry I've been gone so long. I was sucombing to the awesomesauce that is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:10 pm

"We've mainly just been getting the GA military ready to fight. I think we have enough soldiers now to beat them. What was the last thing you remember before falling asleep?"

"Well, we'd just fled the Melee Square, and the last thing I remember was Zaras's cremation. It was a fairly big pyre."

"It's even worse now. Our spies have revealed that M-1 hit Heartless Mode and has taken Malak's place. She has millions of Battle Droids at her disposal and she's summoned Blackheart to hunt us down. But we have Ghostrider with us now, and he knows how to beat him. We'll let him take care of Blackheart. Right now, we have to figure out how to use the Stone. We already know that it's the key to defeating them and saving the planet, and that after we use it and save the planet, I have to take it and get it to open somehow so that something awesome can happen. The rest is a mystery."

(This is easily the most awesome story we've ever done. But how this Stone is going to save our necks is up to you, Godzillalien.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:20 am

M1s force fired on a battillion of galatic alliance troppers killing them she said"this is to easy my father was a fool"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:25 am

M-1 and her troops were wrecking the place. Samus, Lenora, and the rest of the Smashers were safe however, being protected by Master Hand in Subspace. However.....

*BOOM!!!*

M-1 looked when a red laser busted many of her troops. Xeno, BloodShot, and Xeht initiated a full throtle assault which involved heavy weaponry, which Xeno loved ver much.

They each had a Landmaster Battle Tank. Xeno's was red in color, though.

Melee Square - Page 2 Wallpaper%5BStarFox%5D05-l

"I'm gonna have fun with this thang..." Was all that escaped Xeno's mouth as he blasted away at the villians.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 am

Galactic Alliance military continued to pour in, and the droids were driven back quickly.

Xeht's comm buzzed. *bbzzzzz*"Xeht, we need back up on the left flank, Blackheart's arrived and is going on massacre. We need you and Ghostrider over here now!"*bzzzz.* That was Lenora.

Xeht steered his tank over to combat in the left most flank, blasting away at all the droids. Ghostrider was already there, going toe to toe with Blackheart. They seemed busy enough trying to kill each other, so Xeht helped clear away the rest of the droids. Lenora entered the tank's cockpit, sitting in an extra seat.

Xeno was going crazy with his tank. "WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He was making it do stunts that no soldier had been trained to make it do. He was the loose cannon of the entire rmy, and he was dishing out destruction. It was a miracle that noone in the GA side had been killed by his moves.

An hour later, the battle was over. No retreat had been ordered, al the droids were exterminated, SpaceGodzilla had been knocked out and plumeted into the lake, all the other giant monsters serving M-1 were down, and Blackheart was vanquished. All that remained were M-1, Lumiya, Alema Rar, Asajj Ventress, and a Reek that M-1 had stolen from the stable, who had all teamed up in one last desperate stand. Xeht, Xeno, Lenora, Samus, and Bloodshot stepped out of their tanks to challange them hand to hand. Lumiya switched on her Lightwhip.

Xeht vs. Asajj Ventress
Lenora vs. Alema Rar
Xeno vs. - (pick one)
Samus vs. - (pick one)
Bloodshot vs. the Reek (see creature legend)

Xeht charged Asajj Ventress. She turned on one of her sabers, and held his own gold custom saber she had used to kill Zaras. Xeht remembered that he had simply cast it aside after pulling it free of Zaras's chest. Asajj must have returned to get it.

Xeht was furious at seeing his lightsaber being used against him, and even worse that it was the one that had killed Zaras. "Now your'e just pissing me off!" he shouted as he charged at her.

Meanwhile, Lenora was preparing to fight Alema Rar. Alema only had one blue saber, but it was so blue that it was almost black. Lenora as confident that her airbending skills were able to take her down.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:29 am

M1 was outmumbered her army was defeated and her allys retreated she cried"SISTERS WE MUST MAKE A STAND AGANIST THOSE WHO ARE THE LIGHTSIDE TO ARMS"M1 took out a stone which was black and red and a black key she said"i took the key from optimus prime hes lying in the room i took it from and i took the stone from the heartless queen shes being reborn as we speak"Xeno said"why sister why"M1 repleyed"because my father failed and i wont"

Last edited by biolante clone on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:23 am

^(My character's dad has been dead for years, and he never had any weapon save for his own claws and tail. The only way he was ever involved in the past was in visions. Edit the post.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Samus was without her Power Suit, but she did have her Zero Suit. It was anti-acidic, and provided moderate protection. She wielded her Paralyser Pistol that could morph into a whip.

Xeno wielded his KeyBlade, and hid the stone in a pouch on his chest. The 2 romantics faced Xeno's Sister, and readied themselves for battle.

(BTW...

Melee Square - Page 2 Super-smash-bros-brawl-20060510074506233

Zero Suit Samus:D)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:42 pm

M1 used dark magic to make 5 copys of her she cackled"YOU CANT BEAT ME I AM THE DARKNESS I AM THE LIGHT I AM THE RULER OF THIS PLANET"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:48 pm

The many clones started to attack. Xeno blasted an Ice Spell, and hit the real M-1. The others vanished.

"How did you know..." M-1 growled.

"The original always cowers in the back."

Samus fired her Paralyser, temporaraly stunning M-1. Xeno thrusted his KeyBlade upward, throwing it, and M-1, into the air. Samus lashed several times with her whip while M-1 was in mid-air, and Xeno smacked her with his wing as a finish.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 pm

M1 retaileted whith force strom sending them flying back she then flew over to samus took out her lightsaber and sliced at her chest spurting blood everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Square
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Smash Planet-
Jump to: