The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melee Square

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:17 pm

The Main Square of Smash Planet, and where all of the dorms are held.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:28 am

The Square had a large fountain in the middle, and areas where Smashers could have play fights to train. Xeno and Samus were locked in combat, when the Hutt came over the intercom.

"It is time! Everyone! Look to the sky!"

Everyone did, and a large, white comet went soaring through the night sky. Everyone starred in awe at it's beauty. Xeno and Samus had stopped, and Samus had taken off her visor to see the comet directly.

"Ooooh, this really turns y fire on!!" Xeno yelled, a great fire burning in his eyes.

"*giggles*"

"Ok, Ms. Giggly. I expected more of a tomboy outta you."

"Well, people aren't always what they seem. Just because I'm a bounty hunter, doesn't mean I'm boyish."

Xeno looked up at the comet again.

"Let the festival begin!" The Hutt yelled.

Everyone started to dance around, and some Smasher continued sparring. Samus removed her armor, wearing her blue Zero Suit, and her an Xeno started to dance with everyone else. They ran into Xeht and Sonic, who were conversing about the tourny.

"Heya, Xeht, Sonic! Hows it goin'?"

"Its a pleasure to meet you Xeno!" Sonic said.

"I seem to get that alot now."

Samus giggled again and leaned on Xeno. They continued to talk, play spar, and dance until it was time to go.

*Grunt!*

"Pikachu!!"

Zaras, BloodShot, and Pikachu still wanted to play when it was time to go, so they went to the stable where all animalistic Smashers went. Xeno, Xeht, and M-1 had to share a room.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

The apartment complexes were very luxurious, the sort that only a hutt could pay for. Everything was automated, even cuetips, much to the fascination of Xeht and Xeno, as they watched and felt them digging wax out of their ears with nothing to support or control them.

Xeht dug his claws into the wall, which was comfortably covered in a strange cloth-like material. He was so tired that he wished he could fall asleep then and there, as he always did on the walls of the ISS. That was how Predaliens slept, after all. They just dug their claws into a wall and slept. Everywhere was a bed for them exept the floor and cieling, and an actual bed. No Predalien could fall asleep on the springy/fluffy things most organisms slept on.

But somthing tonight was keeping Xeht awake. The note given to him by Lenora foretold danger, and he wasn't about to let himself fall asleep, even if the tip came from such a shady character.

Then, he began to feel something else. Danger was coming... not a threatening feeling, persay... more like... fatalism. Lack of emotion... disease. And indifference. Some organic, some mechanical. And coming closer. Whatever was keeping him awake but letting Xeno and M-1 sleep soundly was unlike anything they had ever experienced before. He decided to wake Xeno up, but let M-1 sleep a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:57 pm

"Xeno....wake up..." Xeht whispered.

"......*snore*..."

"Xeno. Get up, now."

"*grunt..snore*"

"What does Samus see in you again? Wake up!"

"Huh, huh, wha! Ah! Xeht. What are you doing awake?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:49 pm

"Something's up," said Xeht.

"What is it?" Xeno asked.

"I don't know, but it feels bad. Not malevolent, just fatal..."

"Sounds like a bad dream. Go back to sleep."

"Wanna see if Samus still likes you when you have a big ugly scar on your face? Then keep quite. My danger senses have never misled me before. Don't you start doubting them..... Get ready, they're right at the door."

"They?"

The door blew open in a firey explosion. M-1 woke up with a start and ducked behind the bed as lazers and thermal detonators went flying through the large, circular room. Xeht switched on his lightsaber and and started defelcting lazers and dogding explosions. Then it stopped, and Xeht waited for the smoke to clear so he could see his enemies. Once it all lifted, Xeht saw eight soldiers in black armor and four YVH droids, all of them equipped to handle lightsaber combatants, having weapons like flamethrowers and thermal detonators, which couldn't be deflected by sabers. Xeht charged and slashed through the midsections of two soldiers, and cutt off the head of one YVH droid in a single fluid circular motion. Thermal detonaters were flying again and flamethrowers were blazing. Xeht managed to keep himself from being burned. Xeno crippled the other three YVH droids with a single magic spell, and M-1 took care of three other soldiers. Xeht, who had turned around to dispatch another soldier who had circled around him, was unaware of the other one coming up on him. When he finally noticed and turned, he found himself looking in at the soldier's gun. But then the soldier twitched and fell. Xeht looked down at him and saw a knife sticking out of his back, just like the one he had seen with Lenora. He looked at the doorway and saw her standing there.

"Trust me now?" she asked.

The last soldier was already missing his two arms, bleeding all over the floor, curtisy of Lenora's knife. But then something unexpected happened. He foamed at the mouth... a hideous, white foam, and fell, dead.

"What the kriff?" asked Xeht.

"Rabid soldiers," explained Lenora. "They are disciplined to the iron hardest, literally throwing away all emotion. Then Lumiya injects them with a special disease of her own making so that the thrill of combat kills them if it returns them to their emotions. The disease is triggered by the rush of adrenaline, which is the returning point of emotion for these guys. Lumiya is literally more machine than man, and has turned all the colder for it."

"And how do you know all this?" asked Xeht.

"I worked undercover for the GA for a while, once upon a time. One of my missions was to spy on Lumiya while posing as her bodyguard. I'm glad that mission is over... But you didn't answer my question. Do you trust me now?"

"It's on my to-do list." said Xeht. They both laughed.

Several participants of the tournament were waiting on the threshold of the door to see what was going on. An investigation was launched, and Xeno, Xeht, and M-1 were re-located to another room. When no other evidence could be found and with no proof to convict Lumiya, Xeht and the others retired to their rooms. The night was so much longer on this planet than on most others.

Coincidently, the only available room was a joint room with Samus and Lenora M-1 shared a bed with Samus while Lenora slept in the other, and Xeht and Xeno slept in the other room. Xeno make sure to keep his eyes open through sub-concious activity as he slumbered.

Xeht woke in the morning to find Lenora staring directly up at him with interest.

"Time to get up," she said. "It's breakfast in an hour, and then the opening match,"

Xeht leapt off the wall and landed behind Lenora, who had spun around faster than he could land. "I wasn't 'running' again was I?" he asked. Whenever he slept-ran, it was usually because he was dreaming about hunting humans.

"No, you were stock-still." she said, giggling. "Care to join me for a bit of French Toast?"

"I'll be glad to eat if I can find some vinecin patties or bacon. I normally don't have any breakfast because of the lack of meat."

"Trust me," said Lenora. "They have the best carnivorous diets in the universe. These tournaments wouldn't last long if they didn't know how to serve creatures of all kinds." She took his hand, a suprising gesture because of how slimey Xeht was, like all Predaliens, and led him to the cafeteria to join Xeno and the others.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:57 pm

(Nevermind)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:17 pm

The Waiter brought Xeht and Xeno they're carnivorous, meat fill breakfasts. They starred in awe and drooled at the feast layed out, threw away their silverware, and dug in head first, like Aliens.

"Do they always eat like that?" Samus asked.

"No. Only on Fridays." M-1 said.

Xeno looked up for a few seconds. "So good..."

"Less talking, more eating!" Xeht added, and they flew back to their plates.

"And, why do they eat like that?" Lenora asked.

"Xeno is the most chaotic. Not only is he 3 and one halves part animal, but hes the more reckless of the two. Xeht is half animal half intelligent, but hes way more civilized."

"Its kinda funny." Samus added.

BloodShot, Zaras, and Pikachu we're on the floor, digging into their own meals.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Tatetops had gotten a room. He found it relaxing. Though, Lucario crashed through Tatetops' window. "What do you want? Don't you see I have nothing to be stolen besides my room?" "Nothing. I want to help. I've sensed black and red Aura flowing through you. It is a sign of condemned things. What has codemned you?" Tatetops was silent at first but he still responded. "My need for power, it's consumed me. You shouldn't boter! It's too late for me!" "No unless you are purified! If you go through this process, you will go back to your normal state!" "Fine. But what is there to do?" "All you can do right now is try to stay calm and be nicer to others." "But what about the tournament that is coming up?" "You don't have to miss it As long as you don't gain a reward."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Xeht regained control of his appetite, and chastised himself for eating like that in front of Lenora. But his meal was already consumed, and even if it wasn't, Xeno would have finished it without asking or even giving a second thought. He felt almost like a werewolf.

Lenora didn't seem to mind much, which was another suprise. She simply watched him, with a stare much more friendly than the ones he had seen her use before. This one was warm, embracing... almost... Xeht trembled at the thought, loving.

Zaras picked up on this, cooed that strange noise those varactyls make, and nibbled on his foot, jealous. Xeht flinched, and looked down at Zaras, who was staring up at him like some mother looking after a son who was fixing to get himself into serious trouble.

Breakfast was finished, and everyone was instructed to proceed to the arena for the opening ceremony.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:35 am

M1 put on her angel armour and walked to the square
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:57 am

They we're walking back to their dorms, hearts heavy, when Xeno got a sharp shooting pain in his chest.

"GAH!!!!"

"Xeno! Whats wrong!?"

Xeno was spitting up his acid blood, and has clutching his chest.

"No....I won't let him go, like Zaras did."

With that, Xeno sped off as fast as he could.

----
Deep in the plains
----

BloodShot had fallen on the ground, General Grevious over him.

"Why don't you die!?" Grevious raised one of his sabers.

"I'll tell ya why!!"

Xeno side tackled General Grevious at top speed.

"See that!" Xeno pointed to the glow in BloodShot's chest, then lifted the AutoBot symbol, showing the glow in his own.

"So?"

"Through teh heart we share each other's pain and power, but in MY heart beats the life source. If you want BloodShot to die, I must die first!!"

"Then die you shall..."

Grevious jumped toward Xeno, and struck. Xeno blocked one saber with his wing, one with his tail, one with the KeyBlade, and the last with his other wing. They were at a stand still, until BloodShot suddenly rose, and stabbed his tounge into Grevious's back.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:21 am

thousunds of black ships landed in the square 2 fighters went up to the ships then legions of heartless and demons and droids poured out the ship killing everything insight this wasnt a competion anymore this was war slowly the leader of the armarda walked out of the ship comanding his armys go find the 2 two brothers who have wronged him they marched off while the leader took off his cloak Malak was back
(hope this is ok ive been planning this for ages)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:51 am

(Sure it is, and for an added twist:)

Malak spoke in his harsh, cruel language: <Release the symbiote!>

A symbiote, the same one that Xeht once wore, was taken out of the ship. It was in a small canister that kept it in stasis. Malak opened the canister and put his hand in the symbiote, which engulfed him. Malak, covered in the thing, leaned back and roared. Malak Morgoth was his new identity!

Xeht fought with all the aggression his vengance provided him, killing every heartless, droid, or other foul creature he could. His lightsaber was missing, but he didn't need it. Lenora was beside him the whole time, using her airbending and knife just as mercilessly.

Then, an injured Geonosian, who had been one of the servers at the cafeteria, grabbed Xeht's leg, trying to tell him something.

Xeht couldn't understand him with all the hectic battle raging around him. "Lenora! Create an air-shield around us!" She did, and now they were safely protected from enemy fire.

The geonosian was cut in half already, bleeding on the floor. "Sunchild!" he gasped. "You must find the sunchild! Only he can stop doom from falling on Smash Planet!"

"Who is he? Where can I find him?"

"You know who he is, and you will find him.... o--...on....the..pl-...plains. He shares... a heart..... with his dearest....fr....fr..... iend." With that, the Geonosian died.

Xeht was confused. Xeno? All this time they had been friends, and Xeno was supposed to be some prophesized Hero? Then he remebered, to his horror, that Xeno had just been next to him a few minutes ago, coughing up blood, before he ran off.

"Lenora, let's go!"

They ran for the plains together, hoping with all their strength Xeno was alright.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 am

Master hand slammed into Morgroth but was sent flying back Morgroth said"Unleash All Monsters in my arsenal"Spacegodzilla Battra a giant Terminator and a moving staue of Anubis burst out of the ground attacking master hand meanwhile M1 was glowing dark and had a demonic face heartless M1 was born She screamed"FOR THE CHANGER OF WAYS"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:44 am

The 3 were locked in pitch combat. Gerivious landed a kick on BloodShot, but xeno casted an Ice Spell, and froxe one of Grevious's arms. Xeno helled Grevious back, and BloodShot got in a sliding tackle. Xeno looked at BloodShot.

"Hyper Mode?"

*Roar!!*

Xeno mounted BloodShot. the 2 started to glow a golden color, but they're single heart glew the brightest.

"CHAOS SPEAR!!!"

The beam of Golden Light flew out of BloodShot's tounge, and cut right through Grevious's Chest.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:47 am

By the time Lucario and Tatetops got back, they saw Heartless, Demons, Droids, Spacegodzilla, Battra, a giant Terminator, and a statue of Anubis that could move. Lucario and Tatetops could not defeat these things The snuck into their dorm. Hoping the huge force of destructive creatures would not spot them.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:48 am

Master Hand tried to fight back but he was getting beaten bad Morgorth walked into the dorms looking for lumiya
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 am

biolante clone wrote:
Master Hand tried to fight back but he was getting beaten bad Morgorth walked into the dorms looking for lumiya
(Wait, did you misspell Lucario or is it something else?)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:10 pm

(shes a dark jedi)
Morgorth shouted in the dorm"come out weaklings so i can drink your blood"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 pm

(More than a Dark Jedi, she's a Sith. Their's a difference. Dark Jedi feel fear, while Sith don't. Also, there's the Rule of Two: only two Sith are allowed at a time- a master, and an apprentice, because the Sith are so self-destructive. Anyone else in the Universe wh ofoolws the dark path is a Dark Jedi.)

But Lumiya was not there, nor were any of her companions. Alema Rar was about to challege M-1, General Grievous was fighting Xeno and Bloodshot, Asajj Ventress was following Xeht and Lenora, and Lumiya was watching the battle from a safe location.

Xeht hid Zaras's body beneath a pile of rocks before continuing to find Xeno.

When he finally did find Xeno, he found him and Bloodshot standing in front of a smoldering General Grievous.

"Come on!" said Xeht. "Their's a war happening at melee square, and your'e supposedly the only one who can end it!"

"Me?" asked Xeno. "Why me?"

"I don't know, but someone called you Sunchild, saying you were the only one who could save the planet."

(Let's wait for Godzillalien before continuing.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:27 pm

"Whatever. C'mon, BloodShot! Lets fight the good fight!!"

Xeno and BloodShot ran back to the Square past Xeno, and when they go their, the only thing that dropped was Xeno's jaw.

"You coulda mentioned what we were fighting."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:43 am

Morgorth ran out of the dorm and shouted"COME OUT WEAKLINGS"meanwhile heartless m1 was fighting off zelda
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Sonic was ducking behind rocks to avoid lazer fire. "I tell ya," he said to Xeht and Lenora. "When the action is this heavy, speed's hardly any advantage. The only thing you can really hope for is that the next thermal detonator you throw isn't shot while it's still in your hand."

"True enough," said Xeht. "Hey, Bowser!" he shouted. "How's your throwing arm?"

Bowser rushed over so he could here what Xeht was saying.

Xeht repeated what he meant. "Throw me!"

"What?" he asked.

"Throw me! Don't worry, I did this all the time with Zaras. Do it!"

Bowser picked Xeht up and threw him high. Xeht landed on Anubis's head. The Anubis lashed at him, trying to get him off, but failed each time. So the Anubis, in it's frustration, feeling Xeht jump down to his shoulder, took it's giant spear, and swung at him. Xeht jumped, and the spear passed under him and struck the Anubis's neck, cutting his head off, which crushed several droids and demons beneath it. Xeht, noticing that the statue was capable of surviving without a head, took a mini-shadow bomb he brought with him just incase something like this might happen, and dropped it into the Anubis's hollow body, and jumped, landing on a pile of busted battle droids. Anubis exploded in a flash of bright white light, and the chunks of rubble crushed several of Morgoth's army, and a sharp peice injured SpaceGodzilla.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Xeno charged through, side tackling and slashing through multiple enemies. Pretty soon, Xeno and Meta Knight were helping each other out. They used confusing combination attacks using their speed. Master hand released a plethroa of Smash Balls, only accesible to Smashers, so the enemy couldn't use them. Meta Knight grabbed one, and swung his cape. Multiple enemies were caught undernieth, and were fataly slashed by Meta Knight's sword.

Bowser, Wario, Yoshi, and Sonic each transformed into Giga bowser, Wario Man, Super Dragon, and Super Sonic to attack.

Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon worked together for the Triple Finish strike, combining Charizard's Fire Blast, Squirtle's Water Gun, and Ivysaur's Solarbeam to decimate multiple enemies at once.

Marth dashed from enemy to enemy, stabbing, and then making them soar with his Critical Hit attack.

Fox and Mario were no where to be found, as were the others that had had been beaten in the tournament. This included Kirby and Link, and quite a few others. No one worried, though. Everyone figured they had been warped to their home planets. But 2 eyes watching over the fight from the sky knew otherwise.....
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Right when Lucario and Tatetops were getting to their dorms, some Heartless and Droids spotted them. "Hey Lucario, you think you're not tired enough to miss this fight?" "You betcha!" Lucario started using Force Palm to take out the Droids and Heartless physically while Tatetops was using ranged attacks like Thunder and Blizzard to back up Lucario. The hallway they were in was cleared. They went outside. They were prepared for even more dangers to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melee Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Melee Square Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Square
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Smash Planet-
Jump to: