The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Melee Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm

"I thld you I ruled this planet! You can't beat me!" said M-1.

"That's for me to decide!" said Xeno. He took the Stone in his hands. He knew, suddenly, what he had to do. He poured energy into it.... (to be continued by Godzillalien)

Xeht ducked and dogded Asajj's attacks. Juyo was a powerful form, being the varient of Vapaad, and extremely hard to dogde. It would have been so much easier if he had his lightsaber. He wished he had his lightning glove and bombs, but he had exhausted his supply and left his lightning glove because the rules of the tournament didn't allow for more than one weapon.

He tripped on the body on one of the fallen GA soldiers, and fell on his back. Asajj drove Xeht's lightsaber into his left shoulder, just missing his heart. Xeht shrieked in pain. Asajj withdrew his saber and twirled her own. "Like pet, like master," she said. "Killed by the same blade."

Xeht tryed to stand up, but couldn't. Lenora rushed to help him, about to lash out with an air strike, but Asajj, sensing her intentions, caught her in a force grip and hurled her into the lake, using the Force to keep her submerged.

Asajj cackled. "I was hired by Lumiya to kill Zaras, and was payed quite a bit of money. But you, when I heard what you were, I shuddered to think of such an abomination. I had built a life after the Clone Wars! I actually had a friend! But he was killed, along with half a village, all because of a single!, slimy!, KRIFFER, JUST... LIKE... YOU!!!" She made a shallow cut across Xeht's stomach. " 'The Predalien is MINE!' I said. It's time to kill you, and make the universe a safer place. It's time for you to join you PET!" she spat. She lashed out with his lightsaber, this time, going for the heart.

But then, a very Predalien-like fury, a vengance greater than any he had felt, gave him strength. Xeht dogded, grabbed the hand that held his lightsaber, and dug his claws in, forcing her to release his lightsaber. "She... wasn't.... a pet!" He kicked her hard in the chest, forcing her back a few feet, causing her to release her force grip on Lenora, who surfaced, gasping for breath. Xeht reached down and took his lightsaber and looked at it, switching it back on. [i]Time to redeem yourself from what you do to Zaras. Time to kill the one who made you kill her,[i] he thought to it.

Asajj flipped on her other lightsaber and attacked, but Xeht simply ducked out of the way and cut both her hands off in one stoke. Asajj screamed, and panicked, shocked by this sudden turn of events. "Wait!" she screeched. "Don't kill me!"

Xeht paused, looking her in the eyes. Then he spun and brought his blade around through her neck, sending her head flying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

Xeno bounced a heal spell on Samus. He chest was healed instantly, and she dodge rolled behind Xeno.

"Now then..."

The stone shattered, it's rocky shell revealing........a Smash Ball!?!?

"What! All this for a Smash Ball!?"

"Ha, ha! You know you can't win!!" M-1 yelled.

"Or can I...." The Stone wasn't for giving Xeno an ability. It transformed into what Xeno needed most.

"Its time to fight fire..."

Xeno morphed into Heatless Xeno.

"...with fire. Now I'll show you!! HEEAA!!!"

Xeno was pulsating with Dark Aura energy. The white flames turned him into a flaming comet as he kicked M-1 hard in the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimateshowdown.forumotion.com
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm

As M-1 called upon more and more of her dark side fury, she began to loose the light within. She fought Xeno with all the darkess she could muster, but all darkness was self-destructive. She began calling on so much at once, that she began to loose her strength. Soon, she was powerless against Xeno. Xeno thrust his claws into her body and pulled her heart out. M-1 disentegrated, unable to maintain physical form. It would be a few days before she returned, and noone knew whether she would be good or evil when she did.

Lumiya and Alema Rar fled, knowing that there was no way of winning now. Master Hand and tails were released from the spells that tortured them. All was to be well soon. But first, all the dead needed to be disposed of.

Xeht traversed the plains, observing all the corpses of those who had died in battle. Thankfully, Xeno, Bloodshot, Samus, and Lenora were still alive. So were many others, and 75% of the GA military. 25% of the GA military were the only casualties on their side. All the Jedi sent to help them were alive, and all the smash contestants.

A light appeared out of the corner of Xeht's sight. He turned, and saw the Stone regenerating itself. It rolled to his feet, and he picked it up. The light vanished within the Stone. Xeht looked at it, and noticed that the inscription wasn't carved into the Stone, it was only tattooed onto it. He tried scatching the Stone, but no matter how hard, he couldn't leave a mark. He'd figure out how to open it later. Right now, it was time to dispose of the dead and clean up the broken battle droids. He turned to Xeno. "So, Sunchild, any idea how to clean this up?"

It was over by the end of the day, with so many people helping. That night, there was a celebration in the cafeteria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:13 pm

The Hutt sounded over the microphone.

"The tournament is to restart tomorrow! Everyone have a good night sleep!"

Everyone coud hear Xeno screaming. He was practicing with the Landmaster in the Target Smash Arena.

"I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!" Xeno yelled as he fired, ran over, crashed on, rolled over, flipped on, let out exaust on, and touched the Targets to make them shatter.

There was only one target left. Xeno turned the tank on full speed, and ran into it. Unfortunantly, there was a wall there too, and the Landmaster exploaded. Samus, Xeht, Sonic, and Lenora ran over.

"You ok!?" They all said.

A scaly hand escaped the rubble, then another, and Xeno, covered in shrapnel and soot, crawled out, and laughed(Picture Courage the Cowardly Dog, here).
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:44 pm

(Heh, I know that laugh)

That night, when the party was over, and everyone was in bed or attached to a wall, Xeht had no trouble sleeping. But his nightmares were'nt letting him wake up. He kept seeing those moments leading up to Zaras's death, seeing his lightsaber thrown by Asajj into Zara's heart, and then Zaras on the pyre, burning.

But then, something else invaded his dreams. He saw the stone in his hands, cracking and releasing a light in the room. He saw Zaras in the stone, living and breathing again, only she wasn't a varactyl anymore. His dreams weren't clear enough to tell what she was now.

Then he woke up. It was still night, and everyone was asleep. Their was a strange chirping sound. Xeht leapt off the wall he was sleeping on and looked for the source of the noise. It was coming from his pack. He opened it, and found the stone, wobbling there. He picked it up. It was vibrating.

*Tap tap tap* That was comming from inside the stone. Whatever was in it this time wasn't a smashball.

The Stone cracked, startling Xeht. Then, it broke open, chips of it being... knock loose by something inside it. Then it burst open all together, fragments flying in all directions.

Xeht looked at what was in his hands now. It was a blueish creature with wings and big, blue eyes.

Not a stone! Xeht realized. And Egg!

The little thing in his hands now was a dragon, lying on it's back. All at once, Xeht felt a strange, powerful, tingling sensation. Their was a flash of light and Xeht was unconcious.

He woke again. The dragon was asleep on his head. His left hand felt a little strange. He looked at it. Their was a big, funny looking e in the center of it. It looked kind of like a scar, but it didn't really bother him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:11 am

M1s sprirt invaded xenos dreams she said"am coming for you and this time it wont be as me but as one you hold dear"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:16 am

Sonic had slept over after Knuckles accidentily destroyed the dorm they were bunking in. No one got much sleep, considering the fact that Xeno, Sonic, and Samus were playing Sleep Over games(Spin the bottle was a game Xeno and Samus especially liked, thanks to Xeno's gravity spell. Sonic had to kiss himself over and over again). But, when they did get to sleep, the 3 were sleeping back to back. Xeno and Sonic were loudly snoring, and Samus was just curled up with her head on Xeno's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 am

ROFL

Xeht.

Xeht opened his eyes, then, too tired to stay awake, shut them again.

Xeht.

Xeht grumbled, rolled over, and tryed to shut out the voice.

Xeht.

"What?" he asked. He forced himself awake. It was daylight. His dragon was right up in his face, staring at him with those big eyes. "Oh," he said. "Your'e hungry now, I'll bet. Let's go to the cafeteria. We'll find you some food."

Xeht.

"Is that all you can say?"

Yes.

"Very funny. You can talk to me with your thoughts, how do I do the same thing?"

The dragon didn't seem to understand. Xeht recalled that it still had a limited vocabulary, and it just hatched the night before. He tryed to reach out to it with his mind, and was able to connect, much to his astonishment. Noone was awake yet, so Xeht snuck out with the dragon in his pouch. He didn't want to wake his friends yet. As he snuck over to the kitchen, he tried to build on the dragon's vocabulary, showing it images with his mind of things it didn't know the meaning of. He stumbled into the cafeteria, where some of the cooks were at work fixing bacon and some other breakfast dinners. Xeht took a strip of cooked bacon, and broke off a piece. He gave it to the dragon, who spat it back out in a hurry.

"Too greasy for you, huh? Or too salty?" Next, he tryed some breakfast sausage, then some venicin, both of which the dragon liked. He packed up a few peices of both, then went back to their dorm. The smell of food woke everybody up as soon as he entered the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:44 am

Xeno and Sonic awoke at the same time.

"Food? FOOD!!!!" They both yelled at the same time, tackling Xeht for his pouch of goodies. They each grabbed a random handful out of his pouch, and started running around the room at Supersonic Speeds. Samus was laughing her ass off, and Lenora just opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:28 pm

"Guys," said Xeht. "Haven't you noticed we have a new party member?"

Xeno and Sonic halted in mid-steps. "What do you mean?" they said in unison.

Xeht came as close to a smile as a Predalien could come and showed them the dragon, which was perched on his shoulder.

"It's cute," said Lenora. "What's it's name?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"Is is a boy or a girl?" asked Sonic.

"No way to tell. We won't find out until it learns the vocabulary to tell us."

"Tell us?" asked Xeno. "It can talk?"

"Sort of," said Xeht. "It can communicate, with me, at least, through telepathy. We think, rather than speak, to each other. By the way, you stole it's food."

The dragon cooed, looking Xeno and Sonic right in the eyes. They almost literally melted right on the spot, passing back the food so it could eat.

"It's still a few hours before the tournament reopens," said Samus. "Let's go eat our own breakfasts, then practice."

Over breakfast, Xeht continued to build the dragon's vocabulary, and coached Lenora on telepathy so she could help. With two teachers, the dragon's vocabulary expanded rapidly, and they figured out that it was a girl dragon.

You need a name, Xeht thought. What sounds good?

I already have a name, said the dragon.

What is it? asked Lenora.

Would you believe me?

Yes, thought Lenora and Xeht together.

It's Zaras.

This hit Xeht like a tidal wave from behind. Now he realized what his dream from earlier meant. The Stone/Egg, had a spell on it that would bring back things that were lost, be it killed or used up, and sometimes even give them a new form. Zaras's body was burned, it's ashes scattered in the wind. With no body to return to, the Egg/Stone gave her a new body, in a different species. It was her spirit, her conscience,everything that was hers before, now in a different creature.

Xeht told this to his friends, told them the dream and what it meant, and everyone was astonished. Then, over-joyment flooded the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:38 pm

----
One hour later
----

"C'mon, Xeno! You're too slow!!" Sonic yelled. Sonic and Xeno were having a race.

"Are you sure Shadow is in your genes?"

"See the shoes? Lets see how you face against Chaos Control!" Xeno started to speed up.

"You aren't the only fast one! Speed Break!!" Xeno and Sonic were moving at the same pce, breakneck speed, so fast, not even BloodShot could sence they're approach as they raced across the square. They approached the park area. Sonic rolled into a ball to get around the tall grass. Xeno wasn't so lucky.

"Hey Sonic!" They both stopped. "Can you teach me how to do that? The ball thing?"

"Well, Shadow could do it. You can too! Just pick up speed, and roll!"

Sonic demonstrated. Xeno followed. His spines gave him more control then Sonic when he turned, and he had to curls his tail up in a coil against his chest, perfect for leaping off of. Sonic proceeded to teach Xeno the Homing Attack, Spin Dash, and the Black Tornado(Or Blue Tornado, in Sonic's case).
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:17 pm

A hitman was watching xeno reday to kill him when his queen gave the order the queen said to his mind"fire now"he fired a 5 shots 4 hitting sonic 1 hitting xeno in the leg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Zaras, having been revealed to be the same person in a different form, was still a member of the tournament. Xeht wondered how on earth she would last very long as a newborn dragon. He supposed her best chance would be to teach her to fly. At least then, she could avoid most attacks.

Xeht rushed through the plains, Lenora behind him, and Zaras in his hands, flapping furiously. Xeht lifted her up and let go repeatedly, always ready to catch Zaras when she started falling. Finally, she was able to support herself in the air. She could soon maintain altitude, intentionally lower herself, and gain altitude. She flew higher and higher, out among the clouds. Xeht's e shaped scar on his hand started to glow. He looked at it curiously, then looked up at Zaras.

(This isn't the way I liked to see Saphira grow, but we'll need Zaras soon after the tournament, and until then she will have her own matches to fight.)

In a flash of light, Zaras grew large. She landed, now almost fully grown. She wasn't quite big or strong enough to ride yet, but she was much larger than she was before. She let out a great roar.

What just happened? asked Xeht.

We dragons grow in a flash as soon as we learn to fly, she replied. I still have a bit of growing to do before I can be ridden, but Alegasia Dragons like myself never really do stop growing anyway. You'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Xeno quick casted a Cure Spell on himself and Sonic, and they took off at breakneck speed. They rolled through the bushed, searching for the villian. They found him, and Sonic pinned him down and took his gun.

"Man, I hate these things." Sonic said holding the pistol. Xeno grabbed the man's throat, digging his claws into his neck.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

"I was sent by my Queen to kill you..."

"Queen what Queen!?" But the man was already dead. Xeno threw him over a cliff into the ocean whee sharks would devour him.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Xeht practiced his lightsaber technique as Lenora showed off with her airbending. He had just now mastered:

Shii Cho- Form I. The first and most ancient form of combat. It's a simple style focused on disarming enemies.

Makashi- Form II. An elegant, powerful form that requires incredibly precise footwork and saber strokes with fluid motion.

Meanwhile, Zaras was flying, trying out new manuevers that Xeht never thought possible even in the air. It would be difficult for any enemy to hit her in combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:20 am

Another hitman watched them waiting to take a thing he holds dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:28 am

Xeht, sensing the hitman, switched on his saberlock, and threw his lightsaber at him. It caught the man in the stomach. Xeht rush over and took his sword back. The Hitman would die slowly.

"Who are you? Who are you working for?"

"The... Queen..."

"What queen? Tell me and I'll heal you."

"of.... Dar... Darkness." The hitman died.

[I won't be able to post for a while. I'll be gone to look at a college most of the day, and I'll be back sometime this afternoon or evening. Then I'll be off to look at another tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzillalien
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:54 pm

(I wish you luck if hay wanna give you a scholarship.)

Xeno and BloodShot were sparing. Sonic was checking it out from the sidelines. The Tournament would restart not to long from then.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 pm

In fact, it would start again in just a few minutes. Everyone was called in to the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:48 pm

(?! Where is everybody? Today's college trip got cancelled, I home on spring break, it's well after any reasonable time for any school to come to an end for the day anyway, and nobody is here. I won't be here for a while now, so since noone is here now, I guess I'll have to just keep adding to the creature legend. Oh well. My parents just now told me we are going on a trip tomorrow that will last clear to Saturday. No way to get internet access while I'm gone. Go ahead and organize and play thorugh various matches, just wait for me to get back before you involve my character. There are quite a few other participants that haven't gone through their first round yet, so have fun with them and I'll catch up later.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Square   

Back to top Go down

Melee Square
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3