The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film

Go down 
3 posters

Your Favorite Alien/Predator film
Alien
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap0%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Aliens
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap0%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alien 3
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap14%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Alien Resurrection
 0% [ 0 ]
Predator
 0% [ 0 ]
Predator 2
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap14%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
AVP
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap43%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
AVP-R
Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_lcap29%Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film   Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:15 pm

What are your favorite Alien/Predator films? Pick two.

I'd say Alien 3 and AVP-R. Alien 3 only because I like the runner Alien the best, and Ripley's death was a symbolic way to end the series. (I only rent it ocasionally because my parents don't like all the F-Bombs, but I have the book to it). I myself consider Alien Ressurection pointless to the point of being non-cannon (Not actually a part of the events of the real deal). I also picked AVP-R because it's so much more violent and has Predalien in it. It's a great way to put the two monsters toether in one film, only the characters should have been built up more.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film   Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 pm

I loved AVP. I loved th plot, the action, and the designs of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film   Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:18 am

AVP and AVP-R
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film   Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP film
Page 1 of 1