The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Where the Tournament is held, and where the matches take place. Visit the Food Stand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:03 am

Everyone was gathered in the stands, waiting for the 1st match to begin. Then, a huge voise rang out through the Stadium.

"Everyone!" It was the King of Smashers: Master Hand. He floated slowly from the darkness.

Brawl Stadium Various28_080225awk1

"I am filled with joy to see the bright faces in the light of Smash Planet's Sun. I hope you remember all of the rules. If not, I will repeat.

1. These are the avalible items that will appear throughout the match.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/item15.html

2. All matches will be one-on-one.

3. You must force your enemy out of the boundry to win. There are boundrys to all sides of the arena, including a cieling boundry.

4. When you pass a boundry, you will automatically be warped back to your home planet.

5. Try not to instantly kill an enemy. We have to watch, after all.

6. If you use a lightsaber, please, set in on stun. We don't want to kill our Smashers.

7. All in all, have fun, and make friends, and maybe even rivals."

"I am sooo ready for this..." Xeno said to himself, but when he saw the items, Xeht took note that Xeno seemed kinda skeptical about the Smash Ball.

"Hey, Xeno. Whats your Final Smash?"

"Err, its nothing special, I'll let you wait and see."

Master Hand called out again. "Because we have only one arena...

Brawl Stadium Stage01_070522a-l

...matches will be held one at a time."

"Well, that kinda sucks." Xeno commented again. "But I can't wait for teh 1st match."

"For our 1st match, lets give a round of applause for a newcomer, Xehiathisyyyn, who will be facing off with a Smash veteran, Fox McCloud!"

"Wow Who'd a thought? Good luck, Xeht."

"Thanks, bud."

"Be careful." Lenora said.

"Don't worry." Xeht reassured.

----
The stage
----

Xeht and Fox shook hands, and walked to opposite sides of the stage.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/fox.html
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:31 am

M1 cheered for xeno M1 then turned round to bump into her rival the assian The Assian said"we meet again angel"M1 Said"its M1 now am trying to enjoy the match
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 am

Xeno deverted from Xeht's match and turned and saw M-1 talking to some stranger. She seemed to be angry.

"You ok over there, sis?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:24 am

"Say hello to my little friend!" said Fox as he loaded his gun.

Xeht grinned. That line was so over-used. Rather than come up with a clever reply, he simply switched on his lightsaber, made the opening salute and pose for Vapaad, and roared at the top of his lungs. Fox would expect Vappad to be used now, but instead Xeht would start with Soresu.

"Ready!" said Admiral Ackbar. "Fight!"

"Come to me!" said Xeht. "I'm in no mood to chase today!"

Fox came close enough to shoot Xeht, and opened fire. Xeht batted away each of his attacks with ease and without stepping in any direction. Fox's weapon overheated, so he discarded it and picked up a beam sword lying on the ground not too far away. He fought Xeht blade to blade, but was worn down easily: he only knew Form V, Djem So. That form required alot of strength and endurance, while Soresu was a form used for redirecting attacks with minimal effort. Fox was sweating and panting before Xeht could count to ten. Xeht got in seven strikes to Fox's chest, then kicked him. Fox flew back a few feet, almost to the egde of the arena, and landed on his back. Fox found he could hardly get up. Xeht picked up a barrel and threw it, knocking Fox back over and sendinghim teetering on the egde of the arena, then continued on to his Final Smash, Vapaad, knocking Fox out of the Arena.

"Winner!" said Ackbar. "Xehiathisyyyn!"

Xeht struck a victory pose, spreading his feet apart and bringing his lightsaber to point high above his head, and bringing his tail around, curving far above and to the left of his left shoulder, with the tail spike infront of the center of his chest. The cameras started flashing instantly.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:29 am

M1 said to xeno"am coming"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:51 am

The crowd cheered for Xeht, and Master Hand teleported Xeht back to the stands.

"Now then, for our next match.....Godzilla 2000 VS Link!"

While the kaiju and the swordsman fought, Lenora was complimenting Xeht on such an amazing victory.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 am

"How did you ever master Vapaad?" she asked.

"It was easier for me than for most others. I'd already lost my mind once before, so I know when to turn back before I fall off the edge again. M-1 and Xeno and I... the three of us have all been to the dark side and back in some way or another. I reckon if I start teaching them, they'll have no problem mastering Vapaad. Still, I reckon I should start them out on Juyo, the slightly less aggressive, incomplete variant of Form VII. It's incompletion was the reason Vapaad was created. Vapaad completes Juyo, but both are Form VII."

"That's interesting." Lenora said. "I prefer the fun fight to the aggressive one, however."

"What's your ability, anyway?"

"I'm an airbender. Yes, I know I'm not bald, but ever since Aang started the new Airbending Kingdom, that rule has been left out, as well as the rule of having to get arrow tattoos all over you body."

"Wow, I had no idea. Airbenders aren't very common, even now. I'm impressed."

"Thank you."

As they ended their discussion, Godzilla 2000 ended his duel with Link using Nucleur Pulse. The fiery blast knocked Link out of the ring. Godzilla roared in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:10 pm

A few matches rolled by. Kiryu knocked out Kirby. General Grevious knocked out Knuckles. Ike knocked out Marth. Master Hand announced the next match.

"Our final match of the hour, Xenomorph VS Mario!"

"Mario, eh? Don't I feel lucky."

"Good luck, Xeno." Samus said. She was in her suit, but she wasn't wearing her helmet.

"Thanks, Sammy. I'll be able to show off a few KeyBlade tactics I never used before." Xeno was quickly teleported to the stage. He and Mario shook hands.

"BATTLE START!!!"

Xeno made the first move. He quickly cast an ice spell taht was sent toward Mario. Mario used his Cape to deflect the blast. Xeno cast a fire spell to guard, but Mario had already closed the distance between them. Mario Super Jump Punched Xeno, and sent him onto one of the higher platforms. Xeno reached over, and grabbed a Pokeball that had appeared.

He dodge rolled from Mario's kick, and threw the Pokeball. It his Mario in the forehead, and released a small, green Pokemon with a leaf on it's head. It proceeded to wave the leaf, and send Razor Leaves flying into Mario. The assault didn't last too long, but it gave Xeno time.

"Strike...."

Xeno reached back, KeyBlade in hand. The Pokemon stopped.

"RAID!!!'

Xeno threw the KeyBlade. It strick Mario head on. The KeyBlade teleported back to Xeno, who yelled Raid over and over again while throwing the KeyBlade.

"Now, JUDGEMENT!!"

The KeyBlade turned into a golden comet when Xeno threw it. But Mario had an ace up his sleeve. He used his Cape, and sent the keyBlade flying straight toward Xeno. Xeno was struck in the forehead by his own weapon. WHen he was able to open his eyes, he saw a Smash Ball flying around.

"*gasp*"

Mario jumped for the Smash Ball, but Xeno was faster. He blew a bolt of fire which destroyed the Smash Ball, giving Xeno it's power.

----
In the stands
----

"I wonder what Xeno made his Final Smash out to be?" M-1 said.

"I hope he didn't go too far.

----
In the Fray
----

Mario landed, and Xeno was engulfed in Dark Aura.

"Darkness take form....."

Blood Red wings emurged from the Aura. Arms and legs, greyer then death itself, also emurged.

Heartless Xeno was released.

----
In the Stands
----

"Has he gone mad!?" Xeht yelled.

"Why? Whats wrong?" Lenora and Samus asked at once.

"Thats his Heartless form. Remember when I told you all 3 of us had been to the Dark Side one time or another?"

"Oh..." Was all that escaped Lenora's mouth.

"Will he be alright!?" Samus yelled.

"I hope so..." Xeht replied.

----
In the Fray
----

Xeno smiled, and fired Dark Aura at Mario, who was barraged by the blasts. He jumped over Mario, hitting him 3 more times. He then tail whipped Mario straight up, and struck him several times with punches and kicks that were engulfed in Dark Aura. He then slammed his tail into Mario, smashing him onto the lowest platform.

Xeno grabbed Mario by the scruff of his neck, and blasted Dark Aura from point blank range. Mario was sent flying out of the bouandry as Xeno flashed back to normal.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:26 pm

M1 said"THAT IDOIT"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:51 pm

"I hope Xeno is really back to normal," said Xeht. "Or else we'll have to go find his nobody all over again."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:52 pm

"Nobody?" Samus asked.

"Don't worry about that now."

Xeno warped back to the stands, and Xeht and M-1 were all over him, asking, questioning their concern.

"Guys, I'm fine. Do you see anything wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:53 pm

"better not be"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:00 pm

"Eyes can decieve," said Xeht. "We're living proof of that, you and I."

"True, you are a Predalien, and most people would think me to be a monster." said Xeno.

"Just don't ever do that again, Xeno," said M-1. "You had us so worried!"

"Alright. If it's that alarming to you, I'll use it very sparringly."

"I suppose that's the best we could ask for," said Xeht. "Considering your reckless nature. You wanna stop Lumiya or join her?"

Xeno looked down at the ground for a moment, considering how close he had acutally come to being permanently evil.

"One false move," said Xeht. "One reckless decision, and everything is lost! In some cases, Darkness could reign forever. Remember the Legend of Anakin Skywalker?"

"You don't have to lecture me, I'll be fine. I'm still me, aren't I?"

"Of course you are," said Samus, leaping to his defense.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:05 pm

"Whats the next match?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:38 pm

"That will be decided tomorrow," said Xeno. "I just won the last match of the day."

"Awwww, I was hoping to fight today."

"The next group of contestants will fight tommorrow."

"Now it's time for everyone to return to their dorms," said Xeht.

"Or," said Lenora. "since there's so much time left during the day, we can go sight-seeing or something." She took Xeht by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 pm

The Brawl Stadium was closed when Lucario and Tatetops got there "What??!!! Darn it. Darn it all!" "Tatetops, calm down! We'll come back tomorrow!" Tatetops and Lucario headed back to their dorms.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Xeno and Samus were walking on a beach together.

"I'm sorry..." Xeno said.

"About what?"

"The match. My Final Smash. If things go too far with it....."

"Xeno, look at me." Xeno looked, and Samus slaped him in teh face.

"OW! Thats my face, I need that!"

"Well, stop worryig. You know how close I came to being evil?"

"How close?"

"This close." Samus held up two fingers, showing very little distance. "You know why? It was the Power of Phazon. It nearly Corrupted me. You know Dark Samus? Shes my Phazon counterpart. I would have became a being like her had I been Corrupted."

"So, you know the power that evil sides contain?"

"Yeah. You just have to make sure not to push it oo far. The power I had when in Hyper Mode was fenominal, but I had to use it sparringly, or I would get Corrupted. But the power can get put to good use. You just need to control the power, and not let the power control you."

"I can understand. Xeht is just worried, because last time I got taken over by Darkness, we had to Dimention hop to find my other half. But, like Xeht said, we've all been to the dark side one time or another. Me with the Darkness. M-1 with the Dark Side of the force. Xeht with his uncontrolable Alien side. BloodShot and Zaras were blood-thirsty animals before I tamed BloodShot and Xeht with Zaras."

"Then, I guess you and I have more in common then we thought."

"Yeah......I guess so."

And, Xeno and Samus's lips met, the sunset as their witness that night.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Xeht was strapped to Lenora as she flew on her air-bending shaft. They were flying high and low, between buildings and through large, open windows, half the time scaring the ocuppants of the buildings they flew through. They were enjoying themselves, having the most fun either of them had had in ages. They landed, eventually, on a hill near a cave, and Xeht unstrapped himself.

"That was awesome! I've never flow without a starfighter before!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Lenora as she folded her kite-shaft. "Their are alot of fun things you can do as an airbender. Flying on kite-shafts is just one of them."

Xeht sniffed the air. "I have something to show you," he said. "Follow me."

They entered the cave, and Xeht, guided only by the light of the Sunrider's Destiny crystal he took out of his lightsaber, took her by the hand and led her through the dark tunnel, following his sence of smell. Soon, they came to a large chamber, where their was no need to use the crystal any more.

Lenora gasped, breathless. "Wow! It's beautiful!"

The room was filled with glowing crystals of various kinds and colors. Xeht walked further into the chamber as Lenora stood in aww of the room.

"How did you know about this?" asked Lenora.

"The Jedi Temple on Felucia has a crystal cave much like this one. I know the smell of crystals anywhere," said Xeht, as he picked up a small, silvery blue one. He recognized it as a Kenobi's Legacy Crystal, which added a touch of silvery light to whatever color lightsaber blade was used. These were very valuable. He entered a meditative state and shaped the crystal with his bare hands and claws. In a meditative state, he was much more accurate, most times even perfect, in what he wanted to do. This was one of those perfect times. He finished his work and snapped back to normal awarness.

The crystal was now formed into an elegant, silvery-blue pedant. It was some-what similar to the one he could remember from the ancestral memories of his father, who had been to Rivendell and seen the pedant Arwen wore. But it also had it's differences.

He presented it to Lenora, who again gasped and accepted it, hugging him. She put it on a silvery chain from her pocket and placed it around her neck.

As they left the cave together, they found Zaras waiting for them. She had envy burning in her eyes. She was used to being the one getting so much attention!

But then, something terrible happened. Asajj Ventress had tailed Zaras in secret, keeping her presence unknown to her. She struck at them quickly and furiously. Xeht rushed trying to get the Sunrider's Destiny crystal back into his lightsaber, but wasn't fast enough. He ducked and dogded Asajj's lightsabers, keeping Asajj away from Lenora and Zaras, warning them to stay back. He got in a kick, then reached for his lightsaber and crystal again. They were both gone.

"Looking for this?" she cackled, raising his lightsaber, which she had just put the crystal back in. She had switched off and belted her own sabers.

"It won't work," said Xeht. "Sunrider's Destiny crystals are DNA specific to the ones who shape them. You can't use my lightsaber."

Asajj raised her free hand. It was covered in Xeht's slime from when she open-handed his jaw. She tossed his lightsaber into her other hand and activated it, then switched on the saber lock and threw it at him. But when it seemed all was lost, Zaras interfered and got in the way. She took the blade directly in the heart.

"ZARAS!!!" cried Xeht.

Asajj, deciding to let Xeht fell the pain she and her friends had felt when her friend, Vergere had died, ran off, laughing cruely.

Zaras collapsed on the ground, dead.

"NOOOOO!!!" Xeht shouted, running to her. He pulled out his lightsaber, turned it off, and threw it away. He checked her pulse. She was gone.

Xeht was sobbing uncontrolably. Lenora was at his side, with a hand on his shoulder, trying to grieve with him. Xeht embraced Zaras's dead body, and they sat together, forever it seemed, until the sun went down.

-----

Everyone was in the dinning room, save for Xeht, Zaras, and Lenora. Xeno was growing worried. It was pitch black outside. He and Samus stepped outside and waited, watching for any sign of them. Surely they would turn up sooner or later.

They did, but not in the manner they were expecting. Xeht was carrying Zara's body, a catorized hole through her heart, Lenora walking beside him. His lightsaber was missing.

Samus gasped, and Xeno ran to meet his half-brother, tears in his eyes.

They stood their for the longest time, saying nothing. Xeno was wondering how this happened, Xeht refused to tell. Their was silence in the cafeteria as more and more people realized what was happening. They came through the doors steadily for a closer look.

Gardula the Hutt was the only one who didn't feel the slightest bit of pity, aside from the Dark-Siders. "The tournament continues. The show must go on. This doesn't change things, accept for the arrangement of tomorrow's matches. Xeht may drop out if he wishes."

But Xeht was too filled with rage and sadness now to even think about dropping out. He wanted revenge. And killing Asajj Ventress in mid-battle was the gloriest way in his mind to achieve it. He had just lost his best friend, and now Asajj would pay. She and her friends would all suffer his wrath, one way, or another.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:07 am

M1 touched zaras body she took out her soul and placed it into a necklace M1 said"you will always have zaras by your side now"she gave the necklace to xeht
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:00 pm

A new tournament had started. It started off with Kyogre vs. Groudon. Groudon slashed Kyogre with Dragon Claw. Kyogre almost Ko'ed Groudon with Ice Beam. Groudon had used Fire Punch. It didn't have much effect. Kyogre finished off Groudon with Water Spout. Next was Palkia vs. Dialga. Palkia used Spacial Rend. Dialga alnost Ko'ed Palkia with Roar of Time. Palkia finished Dailga with Aura Sphere. Then, it was a mutant Furby vs. a rabbid. The rabbid screamed and busted the Furbie's ear drums. The Furby got a gun and started shooting the rabbid. The rabbid finished the Furby with a kick that could shatter plastic into 4 peices. Then, it was Tatetops time to shine. Tatetops had to face Ness.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 pm

A few matches passed before Xeno went. Only a few Smashers were left in the Smasher's Box, but this was the last day of the Tournament. This was the matchups.

Xeno VS Sonic

Samus VS Megaman

Zaras VS BloodShot

Xeht VS Mewtwo

M-1 VS Godzilla 2000

The matches would begin shortly. However, Godzilla automatically won, since M-1 was absent.

----
Xeno VS Sonic
----

The two high fived before walking to opposite sides of the stage. They were ready. The Hutt shouted, "3.....2.....1.....GO!!!!"

Sonic rolled into a ball, and tripped Xeno, and then bounced off of his back. While Xeno was getting up, Sonic taunted, "You're too slow!!"

Xeno fired a Ice Spell, that hit Sonic's feet.

"What!?"

"Ha! Not so quick now!"

Xeno let loose an Exaust Powered kick that broke Sonic out of the ice. Sonic found a Deku Nut, however, and threw it at Xeno. Xeno was stunned by the explosion, so Sonic let loose a Corkscrew Kick into Xeno's chest. Xeno was back, and he threw his KeyBlade, screaming, "STRIKE!!". Sonic dodged it, but everytime Xeno threw the blade again, he yelled, "Raid!". Finally, Sonic tripped, and Xeno yelled, "JUDGEMENT!!" And Sonic was hit by the golden comet that was teh KeyBlade. Sonic flew riht into a Smash Ball. Sonic destroyed it, and became Super Sonic. Sonic flew toward Xeno at blistering speed.

"WIND!!!"

Xeno let out an Aero Spell, and the shield protected him from harm. Sonic transformed back, and Xeno took the chance to hit him with a Lightning Spell. Sonic grabbed onto the edge of the stage. Xeno threw his wing over Sonic like a cape, and Sonics world went dark....

*CLANG!!*

Sonic flew over the boundary, and Xeno won.

----
BloodShot VS Zaras
----

The two approached at the center for the handshake. Zaras, however, licked BloodShot's cheek instead. BloodShot didn't have eyes, but his smell told no difference in Dragon Zaras then the old one, so he barely knew she had changed. If ArrowTounges could blush, BloodShot would have been bright red.

They each walked to opposite sides of teh stage, and got ready to clash.

Zaras couldn't breathe fire yet, so BloodShot sort of had an upperhand with his stunning Radar pings. Zaras improvised, however, and flew toward BloodShot. He stood his ground, and when Zaras got to him, he sidestepped, causing Zaras to grab the edge of the stage with her talons, pivot, and lash out with her teeth. BloodShot dodged again, stomping her head in the floor, and jumping off. Zaras clapped her wings together, cruching BloodShot, who was then above her.

The fight wouldn't last long, however.

Zaras sidestepped BloodShot's tounge stab, and grabbed him with her talons. She carried him to the lower boudry, much farther then they're recovery capabilities. However, it was a wrestle all the way down. They were twisting, flipping, and turning every which way in mid air, and then, they both looked down, and they're noses hit the boundry at the same time. They both were warped out.

Zaras and BloodShot fought at the same time Samus and Megaman fought. Samus, unfortunantly, lost against Megaman, who would face Xeno in the next round(Oooh, and Xeno was Crawlin' for a Brawlin').

Now, Xeht had to face Mewtwo.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:43 pm

"Figures I have to face the bad-ass," said Xeht.

Xeht and Mewtwo entered the arena.

Xeht struck a pose, this time, leaping up into a back-flip and slamming his lightsaber into the ground, then pulling it up in an upper-cut. "I will fight with no fear, for fear is my ally."

Mewtwo simply curled his fists. "You dare challenge the best?! So be it!"

Xeht used his Shadows of Fear power, causing Mewtwo to stop in his tracks. It didn't hold him for long. Mewtwo used his telekinesis to lift Xeht up and try to throw him off the stage, but Xeht grabbed onto a pillar and stopped himself. He switched on his saberlock and threw his saber at Mewtwo, who deflected it, but it was enough to free Xeht. But Mewtwo was ready with a telekinetic crush, suffocating Xeht with all the power he could summon. Xeht fought back, lashing out with his tail at a pillar, causing it to fall forward, right in front of Mewtwo. Mewtwo now had to focus on blocking fragments and parting dust, so Xeht was free once again. Before Mewtwo was able to continue the fight, Xeht did something that he had never thought he was capable of doing.

In the back corner of his mind, Xeht found somthing that he had never seen before. A sort of spherical wall. He pushed through it, and felt power surging through him.

"Brisingr!" he shouted, and a powerful white light shown from his tail. So much heat... He swung his tail, casting the ball of energy towards Mewtwo. It collided full in the chest, blasting Mewtwo out of the arena, barely able to hold himself together with telekinesis.

Xeht fell to his knees. He was strong enough to stand the spell, but it took alot out of him.

Next it was Lenora vs. Megaguirus (SpaceGodzilla's replacement, as he is no longer able to represent the mutants) followed by Kiryu vs. King Ghidorah.

--

Lenora stepped into the arena, performing a small demonstration of her airbending.

Megaguirus was placed under mind control, and she flew out to the arena, sounding off with her strange roar.

Lenora made the first move. She used her powers to take flight on her air-glider, gaining plenty of altitude before rushing down on Megaguirus, folding her glider back into it's shaft form, and bringing it around into and air-bending upper-cut as she landed lightly on her feet, blowing Megaguirus into a pillar on the edge of the arena. Megaguirus recovered quickly and flew at such a fast speed it was impossible to track her. She came up behind Lenora and tryed to sting her and sap her energy, but Lenora was able to sense her every movement in the air, being, after all, an airbender. Before Megaguirus could attack, Lenora whirled aroung and brought her arms down in an X pattern, causing a powerful gust of wind to blow Megaguirus out of the arena.

Lenora brought her air-glider-shaft around at her shoulder as she crouched for her victory pose. (see "Benders" in the creature legend. No, she's not bald. That's Aang, if you aren't familiar with the show)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:19 am

Megarius flew out of the stage back to naboo
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:32 am

(Well, guys, be back Saturday.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawl Stadium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl Stadium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next