The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Stadium

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
biolante clone

biolante clone

Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:09 pm

(am making a new plot)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm

(Sorry, Bio Clone, buit in order for my Plot to work, I need Megagurius to stay. There is a deeper evil on Smash Planet then anyone currently knows.)

Kiryu X Ghidorah ended up in a tie, because Kiryu was too heavily damaged to continue when he beat Ghidorah, so Master Hand threw him pastthe boundary, sending him to his home to be repaired. So, Lenora had no one to face, as Godzilla 2000 was to face Xeht, and Xeno was to face Megaman. Without Lenora's consent, Master Hand immediatly threw her past the boundary. Xeht began to get angry, the Shadows of Fear acting like an aurora around him. Xeno stopped him though, waving his finger as Sonic did.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Ness started the match with PK Cross. Tatetops took the hit but wasn't feeling much. Tatetops zapped Ness with Thunder. Tatetops got up close and used Iron Head. Ness tried to use PK Feather but it was interupted by Tatetops' Blizzard. Tatetops finished him with a Gooey Bomb. Tatetops screamed in victory. But suddenly, something huge was released in the stadium. It was a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Lucario got in the stadium to assist Tatetops.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:02 pm

The T-Rex charged with extreme force. Lucario used Force Palm but it didn't do much. He was knocked back hard. Tatetops founa a Dragoon part. And he found another. The last part could make Dragoon, which should help out agianst the T-Rex. But the last part was in his mouth. Tatetops hopped in the T-Rex's mouth. There was silence. All of a sudden, Tatetops was on Dragoon, slicing through the T-Rex's spine. The monster died. "Tatetops, you are under arrest!" Said a sudden voice. "You were suppose to be executed for threatening an innocent human. Take him away!" Tatetops tried to fight the police squad, but failed. He was chained up and was tooken to Proson Island on Hell's Planet, where the whole planet was the prison.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Xeno was standing in the lobby when gold asked him"were is your sister she has been targeted a war criminal we belive she is hiding on naboo we need your help to arrest her"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Its going to have to wait till after the tournament. Tatetops, Lucario, and others are still in the lower confrence, and the semi finals for the higher confrence are about to begin.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:54 pm

we arrested tatetops and come quickly they are produceing dark keys by the masses
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 pm

"Don't worry. Theres no key like my key." Xeno flashed the KeyBlade.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:50 pm

(Well, guys, I'm back!)

Xeht was still furious that Lenora was thrown out of the ring. Why didn't they just repair Kiryu here so he could fight Lenora and loose to her? There had to a spellcaster in the service of the tournament that could do it...

No time to worry about it now. Xeno's match was coming up.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:16 am

Xeno didn't hate Megaman for defeating Samus, but rather dispised with great intensity. But, he wasn't going to let it get to his head.

Megaman fire multiple laser bursts from his cannon.

"REFLECT!"

Xeno broughtup a shield. WHen the bursts hit it, small white lasers rebounded, and hit Megaman. Xeno took the chance, and pinned him down. He stuck the KeyBlade into the ground, and slammed Megaman's head on the ground multiple times. Megaman's headgear started to break, and it shattered. Without his headgear, he couldn't command his weapons. Xeno used his Atomic Breath to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:39 am

It was time for Xeht's match. He entered the arena, and found Godzilla 2000 waiting for him.

"Somehow I knew I'd be the one to face you in the semi-finals," said Xeht. He wasn't looking forward to it.

Godzilla, in response, roared so loud the place shook, and all glass in the area shattered.

"MONSTERS!" called the announcer. "FIGHT!"

"I am not a monster!" said Xeht.

Godzilla was already charging at him. Xeht jumped over him, knowing that there was no way to hurt a kaiju like Godzilla. He'd have to find another way to win. Godzilla skidded to a halt, then powered his heat ray and fired. Xeht dogded, and the pillar behind him exploded and the arena shook. Godzilla charged again, and ran into a Smash Ball. Godzilla was bathed in flames and his skin turned black, and glowing lines, perhaps firey cracks in his scales, appeared. He had been hurled into Critical Mass, and he was still running towards Xeht. He collided with him, sending Xeht to the egde of the boundry. Then, Godzilla powered his Heat Ray and fired.

Xeht stood back up and shouted "Skolir!" An energy sheild surrounded him, and the ray hit it instead. The power of the Heat Ray was almost too much. It quickly drained xeht of so much energy. For a fraction of a second, Xeht thought he would die, but the ray ceased. And Godzilla was running towards him again.

"Thrista Vodir!" Xeht shouted. That meant compress the air! He channeled the energy beneath Godzilla's feet and caused the wind to hurl him over Xeht and out of the boundry.

Xeht collapsed, on the verge of blacking out. He was strong, but he needed to be stronger if he was going to be fighting kaiju. He was gasping for breath as it was, and struggling to remain awake.

There was time for rest before the final match. Xeht needed it. He ate a bit of Lembas Bread, a special kind of food that restored one's energy and helped them feel refreshed and ready for combat, or for a running spree. The break was over quickly, and it was time for the final match.

Xeht and Xeno entered the arena. They shook hands, and walked to opposite ends of the arena, keeping their backs to each other. The signal to start the battle was given.

Xeht jumped high and back-flipped, switching on his lightsaber as he did so and growling animalisticly as Anakin had when he dueled Obi-wan. He twisted in mid-air so that he was facing Xeno as he landed, and the fought a furious duel, lightsaber to key-blade. Xeno was fighting with every key-blade strike he new, but Xeht was utilizing Soresu, parying the blows and redirecting Xeno's attacks with ease.

(Let's take turns on this one.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:26 pm

(You know it, but Xeno has to win in the end.)

Xeno blocked another strike, and used Xeht's own strength to send himself flying accross the arena. Once on the other side, he started to use Strike Raid. The flying KeyBlade was avoided by Xeht, including Judgement. Xeht backflipped, and threw a freezing bomb fromhis tail. Xeno was hit. Xeht walked to the ice block taht was Xeno, and tapped the ice, and chuckled. Before a glow radiated from teh ice. Xeht jumped as Xeno's head was freed by an Atomic Breath attack. Xeht's tail was scorched, but he was ok. Xeht slashed at the now free Xeno, who blocked it with his rock hard wings. He then fired exaust out of his boots, which Xeht dodged.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:15 pm

(Yes, I was planning on that. But I choose how you win.)

Xeht rembered they were allowed more than one of their weapons for the final match. He strapped on his lightning glove, and fired it at Xeno, hitting him with a blast so powerful the entire arena shook. Xeno screamed loudly in pain, unable to move as the electricity continued to course through him. The glove overheated, and ceased firing. Xeno charged, and Juyo-kicked him into a pillar so hard that it fell on Xeht. Xeht brust from the rubble.

"Dellio Moiei!" he said, which meant, Earth change! The rubble of the pillar lifted , and Xeht sent it all flying at Xeno, who dodged the first wave of boulders, but was hit by several of the next, and he fell to the edge of the platform and rolled off, holding on by three fingers. Xeht prepared to collapse the edge of the platform with the same spell he just used, but Xeno was too fast. Xeno pulled himself into a jump that brought him to the middle of the arena, and began to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:21 pm

(Ah, I see.)

"I think I like this fight."

Xeno used a new KeyBlade tactic. One called Ars Acranum. Xeht attacked, but Xeno seemed to split into two, cause he was so fast. He appeared behind Xeht, and struck with Ars, and then the rest of the attack, dozens of swipes, in Acranum. He then kicked Xeht in the chin, and sent him into a floating platform. Xeht stood on top.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Xeht knew he didn't stand a chance as long as Xeno had his weapons and powers. He drove his lightsaber into the platform, bared his claws, and brandished his tail. Xeno knew what that meant. He put away his key blade, and reverted to the tactics proposed by Xeht's new challange: No weapons, no powers. Only claws, fists, feet, jaws, and tails.

Xeht leapt off the platform and back onto the arena, and punched Xeno's stomach three times, then tripped him with his tail. Xeno landed flat on his face. Xeht jumped up and drove his tail down, but Xeno rolled away and Xeht's tail only made a hole in the ground. Xeht pulled his tail free, but was hit by Xeno's claws, causing him to spurt out acid blood. The ground started to smoke as the acid did it's work.

A furocious fight with only claws ensued, and the two moved so quickly that they were hard to see. But always, they kept in mind that they were friends.

Finally, the match was about to end. Xeht jabbed his inner jaw into Xeno's neck and held it there, digging his claws into Xeno's shoulders. Xeno pushed Xeht away, but Xeht followed with his tail, sending it through Xeno's back and out his chest. Xeno roared in pain, but now he had a way to win. When Xeht withdrew his tail, Xeno grabbed it before it could get too far away. Then, he spun around three times, and let go. Xeht was sent flying out of the arena, and he vanished, returning to the ISS.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:24 pm

(You didn't really return to the ISS.)

Xeno's regeneration abilities kicked in, healing all of his wounds. Master Hand levitated above the stage.

"Congrats. You win.......a demise."

"What!?"

Master Hand's fingers formed to the shape of a gun, and fired bullets at Xeno. Xeno rolled into a ball, out of the way. Master Hand's finger tips fired blue lasers, butXeno evaded that as well. It was then that Xeno saw something behind Master Hand. Yellow Laser Lassos attached to his fingers. Xeno used Chaos Control, dashed behind Master Hand, and cut the lassos with his KeyBlade. The lassos led to......the Hutt!?

The Hutt laughed, as his skin flew off, revealing a green figure, looking like the hologram of a man. He looked familier. Xeno remembered what Master Hand had said before his and Xeht's match.

"Allow me to give you a history on the Smash Brothers Tounament. It began many centuries ago, on Earth. A young boy, living in Arabia, found a lamp, and it held a Genie. The boy read storys of ancient heroes, known as..."

"The Arabian Knights?" Xeht interviend.

"Yes. The boy wished that the heroes would come to life, and fight each other in a series of matches. Then warriors from everywhere came to battle these heroes, and it slowly became what it is today. For a time, the Genie was forced against his will by his Lamp to run the Tournament, and he hated it. When he finally did perish, he created me to run it."

"Thats cool. Now Xeht, remember what we said."

"Enemies on the field?"

"And friends to the death."

They nodded, and the battle started.

Xeno prepared for battle with the new figure, who he knew was the Ancient Genie.

"What do you want!"

"Power. Endless power, beyond that of any Genie. I am Tabuu, and you are nothing compared to me! You little worthless Gecko!"

"I'm not a Gecko! I'm a Xenomorph!"

Tabuu threw a boomerang of light at Xeno, who guarded for impact, before a figure blocked the blast.

"Master Hand!!"

Master Hand fell. He said.

"Xenomorph......I don't think I can make it, but I can grant you this. Master Hand's finger tips glowed, and they were teleported to an unknown room.

"Oh my God...."

Xeno looked around him. EVerywhere, his friends. Xeht. Samus. BloodShot. Everybody, were turned into trophys on Brass stands.

"No......Master Hand!" Xeno turned, but Master Hand was already gone. A Bea, of light flew out of the night sky, and fell to Xeno, as he heard Master Hand's voise.

"Xenomorph. Use this. It will help you defeat Tabuu..."

Xeno nodded, and turned to Tabuu.

"I will grant you one thing. Here is your worthless trophy, Gecko!"

"I'm not a Gecko!" But Xeno was hit by the Smash Bros Trophy, that he won. It was gold, and had 7 rings attached to it. Tabuu cacked as the rings started to glow. 4 of them flew into Tabuu, making him bugger, stronger, and all but invinsible. Xeno gasped, before 3 rings flew into himself.

"GGGAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Xeno's pupils dissapeared, as did the KeyBlade. White Stripes trailed down his head, hands, and feet. He was surrounded by a red aurora, and his voise became more tough, and raspy. He was in DarkSpine mode.

"I am...the creator. The power of these trophys are mine!!!" Tabuu yelled.

"If this is your world, then its a world I don't want any part of!" Xeno yelled.

Tabuu started to throw purple balls of lightning at Xeno, who evaded them. Tabuu used various attacks, from a huge whip, to projectile slashes, but then, a huge ball of energy formed in his hands.

"It would take a miricle for you to avoid this attack!!" Tabuu threw the ball.

"rrrrraaAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!" Xeno pushed the ball back, and kicked it. Tabuu was stunned by the repelled attack. Xeno took teh chance, and rapidly punched Tabuu several times in teh face, before finiashing it with an energy blast.

The place turned back ti normal, the stage, the Hutt's chair, and the trophys.

"You cannot defeat me! If you defeat me I will only reappear again and again. I am imortal! I cannot be vanquished!"

"Xeno smiled as he held a Lamp in his hand. Tabuu gasped.

The light in Xeno's hand was the Stone, the same from before. And it morphed into a Lamp.

"The Genie of the lamp is supposed to grant 3 wishes, am I right?"

"I will never grant any wish to the likes of you!!"

Xeno turned, and sat in the chair that the Hutt used to sit in.

"My 1st wish. Bring Master hand and the Smashers back to life!" A beam of fire, thin and long, flew from the lamp to Tabuu.

"Gah! My...body! Its...." Power flew put of Tabuu. Master Hand apparated in the air, and the trophys were set free.

"My second wish. Return the Smash Bros Tounament to the way is was, to its honor and integrity!" The flame passd through Tabuu again as the Trophy reformed.

"My third wish, Tabuu, you are to spend the rest of your life trapped in this lamp like you were in days of old!" The flame fired out, and Tabuu was engulfed in a Tornado.

"No! Master Hand! I know your there, please, stop him! We can start over! The two of us! I swear! I swear it!"

Xeno rolled his eyes.

"I will not go! No! I can not be denied by that filthy Gecko!!" Tabuu was sucked through the Tornado.

"I told you! I'm not a Gecko!" The Tornado flew into the Lamp, and while blowing out the flame on the tip of the Lamp, Xeno said...

"I'm a Xenomorph."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Xeht whistled in amazment. "So that was the Sunchild's mission. Your true mission. You saved the planet yet again. You are, in fact, the Sunchild."

Xeno thought about what he had just done. It was true.

"The prophecy is fullfilled, and the tournament is won," said Masterhand. "You are the victor, Xenomorph, and we award you your trophy. You shall soon return to your home with the highest honor, but for now, we celebrate the closing ceremony!"

The party that followed that night was greater than any they ever had. Fireworks were fired all through the night. Some fireworks did impressive tricks, like send their sparks flying low over the lake, or become dragons that swooped down low to the ground, or flew off in the form of various bugs or birds. Some even acted out stories and impressive fights from the tournament. Xeht's and Xeno's fight was included.

But that night, under the stars, two were missing from the party. Xeht and Lenora did not rejoice with the others. They walked side by side at the beach, holding hands. They were silent. Above them, flying so high that they were on aware of her presence, Zaras flew, spying on them with her keen eyes and ears.

"I guess I'll see you next year," said Xeht. He didn't want to leave her.

"My quest is to find my own place in the universe," said Lenora. "It does not lie with my fellow airbenders. I'm aware of that. But now I know where I must go."

Xeht hesitated to reply, not knowing what to say and waiting for her to continue.

Lenora did. "I want to come with you to the ISS. There's nothing for me on my own planet. I want to go with you and find my place at your side."

"Lenora," said Xeht. "I'm a Predalien. I can bring nothing but despair. There's nothing for you with me... only death. I don't want to harm you."

"There is still life," Lenora whispered. "And love."

Xeht nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard that. This was something unheard of: A predalien with a human. Xeht knew the dangers, and so did Lenora.

But now Xeht resolved not to let those dangers get in the way. He would not let her vanish from his life. He had already felt that once when Zaras died, albeit she was ressurected.

"Then you can come with me," he said at last. Just then, he felt happier than he had felt in years, it seemed, although he had only been alive for less than one.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Xeno and BloodShot, not in Hyper Mode, were racing. Many Smasher lined up for a race, some with partners, others without. Sonic went solo, Captain Falcon used his Racing machine, the Blue Falcon, Mario rode Yoshi, and Xeno rode BloodShot. Samus was in her Zero Suit, and began the race. They flew off. Sonic and BloodShot ended up in front, though.

"Alright, Xeno. Lets kick it up a notch." Sonic rolled down a hill in a ball, increasing his velocity.

"Lets see how you do now." Xeno said, him and BloodSHot entering Hyper Mode. Xeno and BloodShot won.

"Nice win!" Samus yelled to Xeno as she kissed him on the cheek. Xeno blushed, still not teh romantic type.

"So, Samus, is this goodbye, or what?"

"Ummm...nah. I'll go with you. The ISS can become part of the Galactic Federation's circuit. They won't send us on missions or anything, but if something comes up, they can tell us."

"That may be useful. Well, at least you're good for somethin'" Xeno teased. Samus lightly punched his arm, and Xeno pretended to be hurt.

The next day, it would be time to leave. Everyone went home with pride, even if they lost. You had to be strong to be in teh Tounament anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Stadium   Brawl Stadium - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl Stadium
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2