The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orbit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 pm

This is the safest area of the planet. It's surface may look beautiful, but the planet itself is full of painful flesh-eating diseases, shreiking nocturnal creatures with a taste for flesh and blood, and many other things that could haunt anyone forever, if they survive. Consequently, this is the safest place to operate.

Orbit Felucia_tfu
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 pm

Xeht, Xeno, M-1, Zaras, and Bloodshot all exited hyperspace. Destoroyah was well behind them, still in Earth's Orbit, but following. It would take time for him to reach Felucia.

The planet looked the size of a basketball in their veiwports. It was a very large planet, and it would be a few minutes before they were on it's surface.

"Wow!" gasped M-1.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" said Xeht. "My father was here at one time. A remorsless, deceptive planet, full of danger. Fascinating peril, not to be judged on looks alone."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:10 pm

"Yeah, Neither is my sister." Xenp playfully smiled. "She looks like crap, and fights even worse."

M-1 started yelling at Xeno while he laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Mi said"well i killed a group of predators by my self"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:56 pm

"Not as impressive as killing a giant killer spider, a demonic version of myself, a bloodthirsty Decepticon, or a herd of ravonous Eosapiens." Xeno smiled, and stuck out his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 pm

"Enough bickering," said Xeht. "Let's get down their. The Cosmos aren't the only creatures down thier. Force-sensitive Felucians are all over the place as well. Who knows whether they will welcome us or not."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 pm

"Well, excuse me, Mr. Impatient Pants." Xeno was having fun. They started they're desent through the atmosphere.

"Xeno. Won't you die without a ship? There are diseases down there." Xeht said.

"Don't worry." Xeno reassured. "Not only can I regenerate my own wounds, cast cure spells, and have a Nuclear Imune System. You have forgotten my helmet and oxygen tank." Xeno chuckled as they flew down.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 am

Tatetops had gone into orbit. His intelligence had improved since h got into Hyper Mode. Though he didn't have a variety of planets to choose from without a map. He went continuasly into the dark void of space 'till he found a planet. But suddenly, he found a planet called Raxus Prime. He drove his stolen X-wing into there.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:14 pm

The StarDestroyer halted just as it reached the outer atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:28 pm

"What's wrong now?" asked Xeht as the power went out.

"The main powercell is damaged. Guess we should have choosen a more powerful ship than an old Star Destroyer if we were going to use the Power Orb. Their's an imperial shuttle in the main hangar. We can use it to get us the rest of the way to Felucia."

Then, the Star Destroyer shook, and started falling towards the planet. The gravity of Felucia was pulling them down, and quickly. The ship was flamming as it entered the atmosphere.

"We have to get out now!" said Xeht.

Making their way to the hangar was harder than they thought. The ship shook violently every so often, and the elevator shut down while they were in it, so Xeht cut his leg to melt a good sized hole they could go through, and healed it with bacta salve as they fell the rest of the way. They used their various methods of landing on the floor in ways that wouldn't harm them, then made the rest of the way to the hangar. The Star Destroyer was falling in quickly now. They found and activated the Shuttle, leaving the Destroyer just fifty meters above the ground. They weren't even three meters away from the ship when it crashed and exploded. It rocked the shuttle violently, burning the surrounding plants. Fortunatley, they were able to stay airborne, and they returned to the Capital Cave that was miles from the crash site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orbit
Page 1 of 1