The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temples

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:31 pm

The Predalien had the knoledge of the force. Xeno and BloodShot knew to be careful.

BloodShot struck, but was hit by Force Push. Xeno used the open spot to use an Ice Spell. It was hit, but broke free easily. BloodShot struck again, and hit this time. A powerful kick to the Predalien's face.

The Predalien threw BloodShot off, but didn't expect a blast from Samus's Plasma Guns. She quickly switched to Ice Missile, and fired. The Predalien blocked again, but was tackled by Xeno. In a bloody and violent sequence that is too gory for our younger viewers, Xeno won. he isn't effected by the acid blood, so he was ok.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:58 pm

After the battle had ended, the clouds had cleared. The Kaiju Master got up, and looked at where Sepharoth had once been. He smiled. "Won't he be surprised..." He had put a COMPLETELY undetectable tracer on him before he left (meaning Sepharoth would not know about it). He sheathed Ragaliber and walked over to Kane. "Sorry I was so useless...Here." He handed him the tracking device and told him what it did.
Kaiju Master then, with the toa, went over to examine the bodies of the aliens that were not destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:48 pm

(Now's the time for the big entrance,)

The Force sensitve Predalien was still alive, however. It got up and fired lightning at Xeno while his back was turned, keeping him, Bloodshot, and Samus under the barrage of electricity with one hand, the Toa, M-1, Rayzqan, and Kane with the other, and clouding the minds of the clone troopers. Just when everything seemed lost, a shadow speeded past on the ground, cast by something above the clearing. The Predalien looked up, and hissed. The thing in the sky turned, flew lower, and struck the Predalien off his feet with it's tail. Someone leapt off the thing in the sky.

Xeht landed on his feet, and tackled the predalien. "Never send any other species to do a predalien's job!" he said as he jabbed his tail through his enemy's chest and out his back. "After all, you know what they say," he continued, wrapping his tail around it's neck. "To kill a Predalien," he jabbed his tail into it's mouth and all the way through it's head. "You have to send a predalien," He pulled upward with his tail, exposing it's neck, and switched on his gold lightsaber, cutting off it's head and throwing it with his tail. "At least, that's what I say."

Zaras landed next to him, roaring with Xeht's triumph.

(Told you they'd be back soon)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:27 am

"Welcome back xeht have you seen my appreantice"Cyan Blushed
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:53 pm

"Cyan? Last time I saw you, you were on Naboo," said Xeht.

Kane approached Xeht, his hand outstretched. "Nice to meet you, Xeht. I was rooting for you during the Smash Tournament. You're among the legends."

Xeht shook his hand, but when their hands parted, there was alot of slime left behind. "Sorry," he said.

"No problem," Kane turned. "And this must be Zaras!"

I'm noticed at last, Zaras said through her telepathy.

"How often do you see an Alageasian Dragon in this dimension? It's not very common. Just seeing you is worth more than a life-time of experiences."

I like this one, she told Xeht.

Of course you do. Everyone loves flattery, Xeht responded.

"Anyway, our work here is done, thanks to you two. We owe you guys."

Last edited by Goji3754 on Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Kaiju Master was seemingly gone. In his place was a human, age 17 with brown hair, blue eyes, and average hight and weight. The toa turned to this new being. "You are human again!!!"
"I was already human." The human got off the ground, and dusted himself off.
He looked around, and saw his allies outside of the visor for the first time. He turned to Zaras and, strangly enough telepathicly spoke with her. Nice to meet you. He bowed with respect.
Then he turned to everyone else again. "I am going to no longer be able to become my beast self anymore, so I must leave." He activated his armor again, which now seemed to be glowing silver.
The toa turned to Kane. "May I join you? My fellow allies are held by Makuta Destral and I can not win alone...The Kaiju Master needs to go his own way."
The Kaiju Master then bumped into a tree, and was knocked unconcious at Kane's feet.
"Although it may not be his destiny," said the toa. "I feel his destiny lies in unity with others of a good cause, his duty to save righteousness."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Kane pondered this for a moment, then returned his attention to Xeht. "I---"

Interupting his coming monolouge, he heard shots fired from behind. Several clones were already dead. Blasts of fire were being triggered by a woman who's arm had transformed into a lazer cannon.

She was a TX.

Before anyone could do anything to stop her, a TIE Interceptor crashed into the Temple a few yards behind them. The forest was instantly filled with flying rubble of stone and metal. Then, shots from bullet-weapons could be heard firing. A huge, muscular human stepped out from behind a few trees. He closed in on the group of heroes, looking like he intended to kill them.

Kane was closest to him. The crash of the Interceptor had knocked him off his feet. He pulled himself back on his hands and feet, knowing immediatly what this man was. Suddenly, the man turned his attention to the woman with the lazer cannon-arm. He opened fire on her with a pulse rifle, leaving bullet holes the size of footballs on her. Instead of blood, her skin broke into a liquid-silvery metal, then rejoined into her. She fired her lazer cannon at him, destroying the left lense of his sunglasses and blowing off a chunck of his face, where his left eye was.

The smoke on that area of his face cleared, and a solid metal with a glowing red eye was revealed.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:16 am

M1 charged at the woman the woman made her arm into a cortis blade M1 suddnly force drained her the liquid flooded into M1 all which was left was a jacket
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:56 pm

The toa was amazed. Wow...that was fast. "Who was that?" Suddenly an exo-toa jumped out of nowhere. The toa turned his fist into flame and destroyed it with ease. Then came a strange crab-like creature, called a manas. It knocked over M1, took the jacket, and was now scuttering toward Kane. The Manas is wearing infected masks on its claws.
The Kaiju Master stirs only to be knocked out again by another manas that came from the brush. This also wore invected masks. It was rushing after M1.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:58 pm

M1 laughed and used force crush stopping the creature from moving she then drained the firce out of it
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Kane used his sword on the Manas, hacking it to bits. "Let's get out of here, now."

"Wait!" said the Terminator. "First we must destroy the TX."

"What are you talking about? M-1 got her."

"The TX is a model programed to take over whatever it can. That also can include organisms, under the right conditions. M-1 absorbed the machine, and now she is vulnerable to the TX's control." He pointed his gun at her and prepared to fire.

"Wait!" Kane said. "There's another way. We must get her to Aerith, the last Cetra. She can take care of this."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:22 pm

The Kaiju Master suddenly wakes up after releasing a Godzilla-like roar.

"WHo...what......Who is...THE TERMINATOR!!!" The Kaiju Master pointed Ragaliber toward him, then let it go down. "Hi. Who is Cetra?" He then walked over to the destroyed manas. His hand glowed with immense light, and then the manas were normal again, and alive. He then picked up the infected masks on the ground, as the manas sccutled away, and crushed them to nothing.
"You know we really should be care-" Before the toa could finish his sentence, an infected kanohi hau was suddenly placed over the terminator. The power was to much and it took over.
He then spoke in a dark voice. "Well, well, well. If it isn't toa Eecoo, and toa Rayzqan. I see you have friends with you now. Oh well." He then lifted his gun and fired at toa Eecoo. Luckily his own mask had activated a shield and protected him. "No matter, you..." He turns to Kane. "Are..." he lifts his gun. "Doomed!" He fires the shot.

Once the shot was fired a loud roar was heard over the horizon. Daisy, in her largest and most powerful form, was now running. She had come to help the Kaiju Master in his fight, but was delayed by some giant fish.
If only they were not so good. She then thought for a moment. That shot could have been for anyone...none the less...I need to go and help. Her form could be seen in the distance, as the bullet drew closer to Kane.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:19 pm

Kane swept at the bullet with his sword, slicing it in half, and the peices went flying to his sides. The Terminator fired his machine gun at Kane, but Kane was too fast, having been bathed in Mako energy early in his life. He sliced all the bullets coming his way, moving so quickly it was unbelievable. Then, in one fluid, blurred stroke, he dashed, cut through the Terminator's gun, and spun with the extra force he had exerted, bringing his sword around and slicing the mask in half. The Terminator snapped back into control of himself.

"It's going to take alot more than bullets to stop me!" said Kane. "I'm an ex-SOLDIER, and SOLDIERs don't go down easy."

"So getting back on track, what's a Cetra?" asked Rayzqan.

"A human with a special connection to the Lifestream. They looked just like any ordinary human, but you could usually tell them apart because their connections to the lifestream grant them the ability to heal wounds, even create and maintain life in barren environments. They were mostly known for their vast gardens. Aerith is the last of them."

"Lifestream?" asked Rayzqan.

"The Lifestream flows throughout the galaxy. it's what we call the river of life that surrounds all things, and flows through them, granting life and growing. The more life it creates, the stronger it gets. Those who die rejoin the Lifestream. But most people know it as the Force."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:20 pm

"The force isn't the only thing its called." Samus said.

"Yes, all energy is connected. The Jedi Side, Light, Energy, and then theres the Dark Side, Darkness, Phazon, and Subspace. Its all different types of energy, but they originate from the same place. The Lifestream." Xeno said.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:24 pm

"Anyway, let's get on out of here," Kane said. "We need to get M-1 to Aerith. We'll find her at Midgar."

(Godzillalien, time to make a new planet. Called "The Planet", for lack of it's name in FF-VII-AC. I'll PM the description later.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:00 pm

(I'll add it when You PM the description to me.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Everyone boarded their shuttles, and they flew out of orbit, heading to Gaia, the planet they most needed to go to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temples
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Yavin IV-
Jump to: