The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temples

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Suddenly, a dark voice entered their minds.
"They are working for me. I am Makuta Destral , and I will destroy all life...You are no match for my power." There is a deep sigh. "Destroy them," said the voice lazily. The Exo-toa begin to close in, electro-rockets armed and ready. Then, one is struck by a bolt of lightning, and in its place is the Kaiju Master. "I told you it was of importance...didn't I???"
The Dark Voice now is annoyed. "Not you again...No matter, you will fall also." The exo-toa continue their march.
Kaiju Master calls forth Ragaliber. "It will take a few minutes...In the mean time..." He now turns into Rayzqan. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:51 am

M1 ordered her droids to charge into the tou killing half of them suddenly Big footsteps are herad m1 says"your back"her pet rancor cuddeles had come back she mounted him and said"guys charge"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Kaiju Master turns to Kane. "Over killer, much?" Then he himself charges and skewers two of them.
Destral's voice sounds again. "You believe you can win so easily? I am the most powerful being in existence. Destroy an Exo-toa, I will build five more. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!" Suddenly a large sound is heard and a gigantic Exo-toa appears. It fires its electro rocket at M1 (the equivalent of throwing a telephone pole at an ant.).
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Kane used the force on his lightsaber, making it extremely long, thin, and powerful. He sliced the missile in half vertically and sliced off the head and shoulders of the giant Exo-toa. He puased for a moment, wondering if it was enough to kill it...

Yurisue had destroyed several exo-toa, and knew that more were coming. She threw her saber around in a circle using the force, destroying all that remained. Until the reinforcements arrived...
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:02 pm

After doing this, it becomes quiet. Suddenly, a sword falls through a portal, and sticks into the ground.
"I'm here," cried the sword. "What did I miss."
"The whole of the battle," said the Kaiju Master. "Everyone this is Ragaliber, the Holy Ragnaroc Sword, in all of his rebelious glory." He grabs the sword and sheathes it.

A loud clanking is heard again...this time attached to a new foe. From out of the trees comes what appears to be a toa, with a rusted body, in an Exo-toa. Destral speaks. "Your UNITY will be torn. Your DUTY to good will fail. Your DESTINY will be altered to equal your doom. Now attack them my pet."
The toa fires his electro rocket, and before anyone can do anything, the ground from under Kane collapses; as does the ground under everyone else there save the toa.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Fortunatley, everyone was able to stop their fall using swords/lightsabers on the sides of the fissures, or relying on the Jedi to keep them levitated. They pulled themselves out.

"Is that all youv'e got?" asked Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 pm

The toa started looking around for assistance. None came. Destral did not answer. The toa then jumped out of the armor, leaving it lifeless on the ground, and ran towards the Kaiju Master. The Kaiju Master grabbed its flaming sword, with little trouble, and chucked it up into the air.
"Kane, heads up!!! It is infected so it is no longer good." The toa flailed helplessly as it neared Kane.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Rather than use his lightsaber, Kane drew his SOLDIER Sword, stepped aside and tripped the Toa as it ran past, bringing his sword up and forward as the Toa fell towards it. It sliced through the Toa, but not enough to kill him. Kane kicked the Toa over so that he was face up, then, seeing that his mask was rusted and balck, new immediatly that the Toa wasn't acting of it's free will. Kane drove his sword into the Toa's mask, destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:58 pm

The toa was now startled. It looked up at Kane as he removed the destroyed mask. "What...No! I have been over taken!" Then he looked at the fallen Exo-toa. "My Exo-toa suit! It has no spirit of its own, so it can be piloted." This toa appeared now red wearing a kanohi Hau, the great mask of shielding. He looked towards Kane, and Rayzqan. "Thank you both. Thank Mata Nui! I am free. Oh, how may I repay you." Rayzqan turned to Kane.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 pm

"You can help us remove the Alien infestation from this planet."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:43 pm

"Put us in on this too." Xeno held out his KeyBlade. "My Alien side thirsts for the other Alien's blood..."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:23 am

M1 slowly walked away whith her pet rancor
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:38 pm

The toa agreed, flames flickering in his eyes. "I will find the Makuta and defeat him! I will free the others!" He looked towards the Exo-toa. "If needed, that exo-toa can be piloted by anyone." He then turned to Rayzqan. "You would know, wouldn't you, Toa Kero Rayzqan."
Rayzqan was shocked. He returned to his human form. The Kaiju Master drew Ragaliber and put it in the circle. "I'm in too...but what do you mean by toa?"
The toa stared for a moment, and acknowledged what was going on. "You were once a toa, my friend. A half-hordika, you and your brothers were toa, then you returned to your true home, so you are now human selves again." He smiled and turned to Kane. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:47 pm

"Agreed. Every moment we spend standing here is a moment the Alien infestation could grow stronger. Let's go," said Kane.

"Our sensors indicate that the Alien presence headed North from here," said a Clone Trooper.

"M-1 must have her reasons for going the other way. I don't see her making a mistake like that," said Xeno.

Kane leapt onto his motorcycle (like Cloud's). "We can't worry about it now." He took off, heading north, with several clones behind him on speeder bikes. Xeno flew behind him with Bloodshot and Samus close behind.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Xeno sniffed the air. "Ahhh, how long has it been since I had a whiff of Alien?"

"They're gaining on us!" Samus yelled.

"Finally some action!" Xeno started flying backward, and fired multiple Ice Spells. BloodShot started to slow down. he kicked a few Aliens around, then did a footstool-jump offa one to get back to the main pack.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm

"How could I have been so stupid?" Kane asked himself as he hacked through one Alien after another with his sword, which he had known to be acid proof. "Of course they could have set up a false trail! Andwe followed it into a trap!"

The Aliens were closing from all sides now. The Clone Troops were firing at will, and their blasters were doing a great job of standing the heat of the constant lazer fire, and the Jedi were dispatching all their enemies quickly. More and more aliens poured in. This wasn't like any war fought by any other species. In normal wars, the enemy would fall back when it was outmatched and plan for another attack. These things just kept coming. How many were there?

It was at least an hour before the last few aliens were killed. Silence filled the forest at last....

Groups of Clones went off in different directions to secure the area, and each group had a Jedi with them.

One Jedi, a fresh knight, spun around at a sound he heard in the bushes. He told his clones to remain where they were for a few minutes and come looking for him if he didn't come back by then, and he leapt off to explore the sound. He kept his lightsaber off. He didn't want to kill anything that wouldn't be a threat. He stretched out with the Force, feeling all intentions around him, and felt no hostility, only the ravenous, overcoming need of something. This intent was closing in on him. He turned, and found a Facehugger leaping at him. Before he could react, it was upon him, and he fell to the ground, unconcious. The Troops came in looking for him, but they found more facehuggers that ambushed them, breaking through their helmets and forcing embryos into them.

A few hours later, the chestbursters began to break out. The one from the Jedi, of course, could use the Force....
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:44 am

M1 kicked a alien in the head knocking it into a pillar crushing the alien suddenly she saw a horrifying site a predalien jedi but it was yellow whith a cream colored blade she asked"do you need help fellow hybrid"It replyed"M1 is he here the one who killed me"M1 replyed"he is i will take you to him if you give me a jedi xenomorph Mical replyed"if you must" a cyan colored female xenomorph walked up to her and bowed"master what must i do""come whith me aperntice"They walked hastily to the north

(hope you dont mind me having a aprentice)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:35 pm

(Not at all, just that I was hoping we'd only have to face one Force-sensitive alien, and one normal predalien. I can work this in somehow...)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:48 pm

M1 saw the battle in the distance the two ran to help they saw a force sensitive alien M1 shouted"need bailing bro"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Then, all of a sudden, the sky darkened with black clouds. Kane recognized what was happening almost instantley.

A tall, black-clothed figure with long white hair descended from the clouds and landed ever so lightly on his feet. "Good to see you, Kane," were the first words out of Sephiroth's mouth.

"What are you doing here?!" Kane asked. His blood boiled with hatred at the sight of him.

"I'm here to get my son back."

"I'm NOT your SON!!!!" Kane said, lunging at him with his sword ready for a heavy strike.

"You can deny it all you like," smiled Sephiroth. He blocked with his gloved hands. "But my blood runs through your veins. It runs strong, so your'e going to have to follow my footsteps someday."

" 'Family is more than bloodlines.' Put that in your mandabiles and suck it!"

"Implying that I'm a parasite? Your'e further down the path of darkness than you realize. Now come with me before I have to put you on your knees."

The fight was on. While everyone else was busy with the Aliens, Kane had to fight his father.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:38 pm

M1 saw Sepiroth and laughed"if thats your son then your not good in the bedroom"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:50 pm

"It's more the fault of his mother, really."

Kane and Sephiroth were striking and parrying quickly now, and Kane split his sword into two again, pressing on the attack. Both made an occasional strike at any Aliens that rushed them, usually dispathing them with one or two strikes and continueing their own battle without missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:05 pm

The Kaiju Master wlaked into the room, Ragaliber in hand. Thunderclouds began to form overhead. Ragaligber now was glowing white and black. Kaiju Master was covered in alien blood (luckily his armor protected him).
He looked at Sepharoth. "Hey Sepharoth!!! Let's see you survive in a battle against two!" He then raised Ragaliber and slashed the air. Once he did that, two beams, one light and one darkness, fired forth. They evaded Kane and hit each other in front of Speharoth, creating a powerful, concentrated, controled explosion. (It was powerful enough to destroy an entire mountain range. (example: could destroy the Himalayas))
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:55 pm

(Actually, we're outside the temple. Just about a quarter mile or so away from it.)

The smoke cleared. The damage wreaked by the explosion was... non-existant, much to everyone's suprise. Everyone but Sephiroth's. Sephiroth smiled and raised his left hand, showing his left glove was basted away. He was able to absorb all that power....

"A flashy move like that leaves enough time to prepare for," he said. He let loose a blast of materia, which collided with his new enemy, pushing him off his feet and onto the ground. "Now, where was I?" He whipped his sword sharp and strongly, knocking Kane's balance off, then drove it through Kane's right elbow and pinned him against a tree with it. "Hahahahaha... Ready for your training yet?"

Kane kept his gaze down on the ground. His right arm was useless. "I have a suprise for you, 'dad,'" he said. "...I'm not right handed." In a flash, he picked up his sword in his left hand and lunged forward, his right arm sliding up the sword of his father, and his left hand plunging his own sword into Sephiroth's chest. Sephiroth flinched at the peircing impact. Kane looked up into his eyes. "A good father would have known."

A dark cloud surrounded Sephiroth, and he was gone, returning to Earth.

By that time, Xeno and Bloodshot had finished off the Aliens, all but the force sensitive one. (Take it away, Godzillalien!)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:36 am

M1 called out to the alien"submit to the power of the force"M1s apprentice named Mira charged at the alien entering heated lightsaber while M1 used Battle meditation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temples   Temples - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temples
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Yavin IV-
Jump to: