The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arachnid Tunnel and Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Empty
PostSubject: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:37 pm

A dark tunnel where vision is minimal. No flashlight will help here. The darkness is too overwhelming. And, the tunnel is full of Spiders, that will attack you on sight or smell.

Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Rc

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:15 pm

"Heat vision indicates that all spiders are still sleeping," said Xeht. "My internal clock suggests that it's still light out, although the sun is halfway down in the horizon. We should hurry this up... what's this?" He knelt down to pick something up. He switched to lighted night-vision. "A flamethrower, Autobot compatible. Looks like it's out of gas." He placed it in a storage unit inside his body. "I'll save it for someone else's use."

Five minutes later, making a total of five hours.....

"We just made it!" said Xeht. The last sliver of sunlight was now gone, and now the stars were plainly visible. "I'm so used to Earth time, I was sure we wouldn't make it out before the spiders woke up. I'm glad Mars has a longer sunset, since spins so much more slowly!"

"We haven't even been here for one Mars day," said Xeht. "Let's split up, and meet back here in five hours." Then, they took seperate paths into the forest below.

(And now, Xeno's hunt.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:26 pm

(You have got to stop bringing these elements into this. Arachnid Tunnel and Forest is where we are.)

Xenomorph creeped into the thick brush.

"Meh. I need to move faster."

Xeno looked up, and got an idea. The forest was too thick for him to spread his wings, but he could do the next best thing.

Xeno thrust his tail upwards, and it wrapped around a tree branch. Xeno pulled himself up, and used his claws to keep himself on the tree. Xeno jumped, and grabbed onto another tree, and again, and again. Pretty soon, he was galloping through the forest like a mustang in a grassland. He came to a halt before he reached a clearing. He looked into it, and saw a large, black bear. Perfect target.

Xenomorph charged at the game, teeth bared, claws extended. The bear was caught off guard, and didn't see Xeno coming. It roared in pain as Xeno's inner jaw tore open it's arm. The bear swiped at Xeno's face, causing him to retreat, but he was in a clearing, and now, could fly freely. Xeno flew upwards, and dove down again. Xeno didn't want to use the KeyBlade. Only pure animal instinct. The bear swiped again, but this time, Xeno grabbed the arm, and climbed around it, slashing at the bear. Xeno then delivered a final tail swipe to the bear's neck, and the bear fell.

Xenomorph roared into the sky, and animal instict fully took over. Xeno dove into the bear's neck wound, and started to feast.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm

(I wan't suggesing you make a new thread or anything, I was just setting the tone for the next bit)

Xeht leapted through the canopy as fast as he dared, following the tracks on the ground that were still warm, using his heat vision. He came to a stop near a river, where he saw a large buck taking a drink. He waited until the buck senced his presence. It was much more fun when the prey knew you were in the vicinity. The buck's instincts finally kicked in, and rather than look around to see where his observer was, he bolted down river to find a place to cross. Xeht chased him from overhead, leaping from tree to tree, matching the buck's speed. Then, he took one final leap, springing onto the deer's back and digging in with his claws. Then, he sank his jaw through the his skull, tasting blood, breaking the skull, and ripping the brain tissue into it's liquidy form. The deer collapsed, dead. Xeht ate what he wanted out of the buck, then left the remainder of the carcass to scavengers and worms.
He had started to head back, when he heard a faint mumuring, distant in the forest, with his keen hearing. He leapt back into the trees, this time staying to the lower, thicker branches, and went into camoflouge. It was some time before he found the source of the mumurs. As he got closer, he realised that they were having a very loud conversation, and laughing their heads off. Four humans, each wearing a vest. Xeht used his zoom-in option with the night vision. What he saw stunned him. Decipticon bagdes.
"Traitors," he thought. "Foolish humans who think Megatron will spare their lives it they work for him, as he 'promised'." He could barely stop himself from actually saying this. Instead, he decided to teach them the consequences for betraying their own species, even if it wasn't his place.
He leapt from the branch he was on, and in midair, switched out of camoflouge mode. He landed in the middle of the four, lunged, and shoved his inner jaw through one's head, then spun around and stabbed another in the shoulder with his tail, then spun around again, using his tail to throw him into one of the sharp branches, which punctered the human's chest. The other humans opened fire with their machine guns, but Xeht dogded them all, exept for one, which grazed his knee. He didn't even flinch. He clawed off one's head, then spun around and forced his whole hand into the other's chest. He began to fish around inside, then, finding and wrapping his fingers around the heart, pulled, and it came loose. The human cried out, and in those last 17 seconds that any man can go without his heart, stared in horror at Xeht, who watched him die.
Then, he left to return to the place where he would meet Xeno, not feeling any remorse or pity for his victims.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:22 pm

(Nah, this adds a bit of more variaty to the Sub-Forum)

Xenomorph heard fighting farther off in the forest. He followed the sound, and ran into Xeht early.

"What the hell happened to you?"

Xeht's claws, mouth, and tail were blood stained, and Xeht's blood was seeping out of his knee.

"I knoe wthat we were hunting, but what I heard sounded a little bit more extreme."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:33 pm

"A group of decipticon human spies," replied Xeht. "I caught a glimpse of stolen Autobot uniforms beneath their real ones. They must have been sent to find a weakness in the autobots, in whatever they do."

Then, Xenomorph realized how furious Xeht was. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Those men were willing to betray their own species for hope of being spared if the Decipticons won. They were vial and selfesh beyond comparision of average humans. They were only concerened with themselves. Only afraid for themselves. And they were laughing when I found them, Xeno, LAUGHING! They didn't care about the other humans! They felt no guilt! It's wrong! People like that don't deserve to live!" Xeht shouted in rage. "I killed them. All of them. Mercilessly! I couldn't control myself!"

"The predator blood in you is making you this way," Xeno observed. "Predators are a race built on morals and honor, and they hold the betrayal of one's own species at highest penalty. It's understandable that you are so angry with such mercinaries."

"Thanks, I guess."

(By the way, have you been to the AVP discussion thread recently?)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:25 pm

(Yeah, and I like the pics they have of the game)

Xeno answered, "Its no problem, but we should get out of here. I have the strangest feeling we're being watched.......what 'watched'? I feel like we're being hunted."

Xeno rushed Xeht back to the tunnel entrance, but then they both stopped. Light footsteps were approaching from the cave. Xeno shut his eyes, and a few Alien instincts clicked on. A giant spider, not too different looking than a Black Widow, was standing an wait at the entrance of the cave.

"Holy crap."

The spider jumped from it's perch on the ceiling, and walked out of the darkness into the moonlight.

"So, what was the name of this spider again?" Xeno asked as they backed away slowly from the spider.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:50 pm

"Shelob," replied Xeht.

Shelob charged, trying to bowl them over. Xeno flew up and around her, even as little room as there was. Xeht ducked beneath her. Shelob tryed to stab him with the stinger on her rear, which was already dripping a foul-smelling venom, but he dodged, and she tryed again and again, missing every time. At the same time, she had cornered Xeno, who was diggin his claws and spines into the roof, but his back was to it so he could fight. He powered up his heat ray, and unleashed it. It didn't do much accept get her to back off. Her hide was too strong for blast damage, but she was vulnerable to heat and fire.

Xeht analysed the poison on the ground. Judging from the heat signiture, it was very flammable, like gasoline. He had and idea. He positioned himself an angle, and then Shelob came down with her stinger again. Her stinger pierced his skin, and went through to the storage compartment in his chest, right into the open gass valve on the flamethrower. After a few minutes, he lay still, to make Shelob think he was stunned enough to wrap and eat later. She turned all her attention to Xeno, lashing out with her teeth and claws...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Xeno clung to a stalactite on the roof of the cave as Shelob charged at him. Xeno saw as Xeht opened his compartment, and played along. Xeno jumped onto the ground, and allowed himself to get under Shelob. The ebony arachnid stabbed at him with his stinger, but Xeno ran on all fours away, but still staying under Shelob. She chased him, and left a trail on venom in their wake.

Xeno stopped next to a giant stalagmite, and Shelob lunged at him. Xeno jumped out of the way at the last minute, and Shelob's fangs got stuck in the soft rock. Xeno cast a freeze spell to keep her fangs stuck to the stone pillar.

"Aww, too cold? Maybe my friend can turn up the heat for ya."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:38 pm

Shelob saw Xeht get up, noticed the flamethrower in his hand, and recognized it from the last Autobot who tryed to use it on her. She paniced, broke the stalagmite, and tryed to charge last minute to stop him from using it. Too late.

Fire blew out of the flamethrower, bright and gold flames licking her face. She backed off, smoking in her mouth and ears, and then the venom used in the flamethrower really started to kink in. The flames turned blue, burning hotter than any gas could make it, suprising even Xeht and Xeno. Shelob screamed in agony, then fled. However, her head was on fire.

Xeht and Xeno, releived, turned and continued back toward the base camp. About five hours later, they were very close to the exit.

A mile or so away from Xeht and Xeno, still flaming, Shelob grazed her head on the webbed cieling, and the entire tunnel started to go up in flames like old parchment. The fire spread so fast. It was 100 yards to the exit from where Xeht and Xeno were. They heard the fire coming, and realised they were still walking on webbed floor. They started to run as teh falmes came into sight, faster and faster, panicking for their lives, for they flames were too rapid for Xeno to extinguish, and any use of specail powers in here would spark another fire that would burn them. It the flames were closing in.... Just a little further.... a little further....

They were out! They leapt off the mountain as they ran, barley escaping the flame, and before tehy could hit the slope of the Mountain and roll down, Xeno seemed to know what Xeht was thinking. He grabbed onto his back so quickly, and then Xeht transformed just before hitting the side of teh mountain and dying. He sped off in Jet form, just buzzing the side of the mountain, and they made off toward the base camp...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 pm

(I have always wanted to say this)

"Elvis has left the building!!!"

Xeno yelled in victory. Xeht came back at him.

"Its not time to celebrate." he said. "Remember the Decepticons?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:10 pm

"Yeah," said Xeno. "What about them?"

"We need to get back to base and warn them of this. I hope nothing has happened while we were away," said Xeht

"I hadn't thought of that, I hope Bloodshot is alright..."
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:36 pm

after walking for 1 hour,Somewhere in the Forest "Thats right Thanks BRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!,I wonder how that bumbling Scorpion is doing..."mumbled Gojhees"nerekekekekekekeke"screched something in the woods,"Arm your self men with the stun tazers"announced Gojhees"for tonight we dine with Kings"all of a sudden 8 Spiders Jumped at The Predaliens and in 5 seconds the spiders where KO-edthen wave after wave of spiders jumped them until 150 spiders where KO-ed..."Wow!,nice work well lets transport these back to the Hosts lair,so Gojhees transported.
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Shelob had had thousands of children since Gohjees's last visit.

Xeht and M-1 entered the cave quietly, only to be ambush by spiders as soon as they were in the darkness. The spiders drove them further in, powerful though Xeht and M-1 were, there were just too many of them. When Zaras and Bloodshot caught up with them, all four of them were cornered in different sides of a large chamber. The mad and endless hacking and stabbing was driving Xeht's anger up the wall, unhinging his mind. His sentience was in danger, and their was nothing he could do to stop it.

Xeno, meanwhile, sinced that something was going wrong, going horribly wrong. He took and energy capsule from the cabinet, quickly chewed and swallowed it, and rushed to the boarding deck.

It was too late for Xeht. His inner Alien had temporarily conquered his predator. He wanted to kill, and that was all. It didn't matter that he was surrounded by spiders. He turned his attention to M-1. He snarled and hissed, then lunged towards her, bowling over everything in his path.

It didn't matter if she was good or bad anymore. He had to kill...

A spider lunged at him. He batted it out of the way.

It didn't matter if she was really on his side. He had no side anymore. He had to kill....

He was in leaping rage, and he leapt, claws and tail ready. She wasn't even aware of him now. His sudden fury was driving the spiders into retreat they wouldn't come back for hours...

It didn't matter if she was his and Xeno's sister anymore. He had to kill...

He landed and drove his tail through her stomach. She shouted, and blood began to sputter from her mouth. She wasn't unconcious yet. She realized, she knew Xeht had done this'; she was in shock.

It was then that Xeht had realized what he had done. His sentience kicked back in. He was afraid. He let her down gently, and ran.

Ran out of the far side of the tunnel.

Ran into the forest, trying to lose himself so that he couldn't find his way back in case his Alien took over again....

Xeno arrived at the tunnel, saw M-1 lying there, bleeding, and Bloodshot next to her, trying to find some way to heal her. Xeht was gone, and Zaras had run after him, trying to get him to come back. Xeno healed M-1, and took off into the forest. He knew that M-1 would call the ISS and alert them of this event, no matter how much he told her not too. He knew the ISS would panic and sent a force to kill Xeht. He knew noone would ever trust him, or any other Predalien again, nomatter how much Xeno vouched for him. He had to find him first, to warn him.

He found him hiding behind some dense bushes and ferns. "Xeht?"

Xeht poked his head out from behind the bushes.

"Xeht, come out of there!"

"I don't know what your talking about, Mister... hybrid dude. My name is... Danson. I just sit here in my... heap of ferns.... enjoying the sunlight. Gets kinda cold at nights..."

"Enough games, Xeht, I know that's you."

Xeht sighed and krept out of the ferns. "I just lost control there for a minute. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I tryed to stop myself, but I couldn't."

"Xeht, M-1 is going to report this no matter what, and then the ISS will send a search and destroy team out here to kill you. It doesn't matter what I do. I can't stop this. I'm scared that, if I report you now, you won't be able to escape. I can't look after you any more. Noone will listen."

"I know. I can't change what happened. And I'll never earn their forgiveness. All I ever wanted was to have friends, like you..."

"But I can't be your friend anymore, Xeht. I'm sorry."

"But where do I go from here, Xeno? I can't hide here forever. And without you to help me, I'll lose control again."

"I don't know, Xeht. There's a spaceport in the middle of the forest here. Maybe you could sneak aboard the next flight to whatever planet."

"And what'll you say?"

"I'll say I saw you getting on a cruiser headed for LV-426. Nobody really goes their anyway exept for ex-military trying to see if they still got 'the moves'. Anybody else would be killed in a minute."

"Is their any other way? Anything else that can be done to help me?" asked Xeht, reluctant to leave; reluctant to say goodbye.

"You don't belong here, Xeht. You never did. It- It's time to find some place where you do belong. Goodbye."

After that, he teleported away without giving Xeht the chance to reply.

Zaras crept out of the bushes to Xeht's left. He could see the determination in her eyes. She wouldn't leave him, no matter the danger.

This was somewhat comforting to Xeht. At least he wouldn't have to go through this alone. Side by side, they headed off to find the spaceport. They found a cruiser headed for Yavin IV, a sparcley populated planet, and snuck aboard just before it launched.

(This is just a brief character-building story. I'll take a few adventures on my own, then meet back up with you and word out this whole thing.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:56 pm

(Yavin IV. A world that must be made, or did you mean Darwin IV?)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 pm

(Yavin)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:35 am

m1 called the iss she said"a predalein just stabbed his tail into my chest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid Tunnel and Forest   Arachnid Tunnel and Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arachnid Tunnel and Forest
Page 1 of 1