The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Monster Arena Empty
PostSubject: Monster Arena   Monster Arena Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:45 pm

When the Vortaak want to get rid of an enemy monster in their captivity, they get sent here, where SpaceGodzilla rids the Vortaak of them, where the citizens of the Vortaak City can watch, like humans to a football game.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Monster Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Arena   Monster Arena Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:11 pm

The arena was unnoccupied at the time. The only being in the place was Yuisue, when Kane walked in. SpaceGodzilla must have been in some chamber...

Yurisue had her back to him, but she seemed to know Kane was there. She threw an un-lit lightsaber at him, which he caught in the Force before taking it in his hand and switching in on, it's blade glowing blue.

Yurisue in turn took out two strange lightsabers. They were green-bladed, but the design was something like an arm-guard shotos. The blades extened just past her elbows.

Monster Arena 180px-Guard_shoto

Kane knew he would be fighting a whole new league this time. It would be hard to fight someone trained to use such unusually designed lightsabers.

She leapt into a backward flip as she rotated one of the sabers to a forward position, and brought it down towards his head as she landed. Kane blocked, but her lightsaber kept pushing down. Her back was to him and she jabbed her other saber backward. Kane leapt to the right just in time, and a fierce duel between them insued. Kane fought to keep distance between them, to keep her at bay and stop her attacks, but she was so fast, and her unusual lightsabers made it difficult to fight.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Monster Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Arena   Monster Arena Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 am

A few minutes into the fight, Yurisue managed to sned Kane's lightsaber spinning across the room. In one swift motion, she cornered can against a wall, kicked him into it, ran up the wall, backflipped to the ground again, and drove one of her sabers through Kane's left shoulder, pulling it back out of the new, cartorized wound and the hole in the wall behind him.

She faced Kane. "Why are you hunting me?" she asked.

"I was sent by the Jedi Order," said Kane, gasping. "And the Galactic Alliance. I didn't intend on fighting you. I was just sent to bring you back for judgment at the hands of those who trained you. And to recover a data chip you had with you when you dissapeared."

Yurisue stepped back with a scowling look, and for an instant he thought she was going to kill him. But she switched off her sabers.

"I had almost forgotten the Jedi Order," she said, quietly, as though in memory. "The Killiks have a strange way of clouding your memory, once you've been almost completey absorbed into their collective mind. I'm no longer any where near that condition now, but I still have a hard time remembering who I was. The chip!" she cried. "It's still in my pocket!" she reached down, took it out, and handed it to Kane. "Here."

"Thanks," said Kane weakly. "Now, how about patching up a wound?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." She reached into her other pocket, from which she took a small, redish crystal. She poured her force energy through it, into his shoulder, and the wound healed completley.

Now that they weren't fighting, Kane could get a good look at Yurisue. She was about average hieght, dark-brown hair, looke like she'd been born on Earth... Japanese heratige, most likely, from her eyes. And it fit her name, as well. She still wore what looked to be unorthodox Jedi robes, similar style to those like what Anakin Skywalker wore in the holo-recordings of the Clone Wars, exept the shoulders of the suit extended a couple of inches past her own, and the rest of it was made to fit her more closely. Her eyes were a deep blue, almost like saphire.

She was the one to strike up the next bit of conversation. "So, are you going to take me back to the Jedi Temple?"

"Yes," Kane said. "It shouldn't take long to get there."

"Ok, let's go. I want to see this over with. I don't think I'll be allowed to serve as a Jedi any longer, as long as I've been gone."

So they headed back to Coruscant together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Arena   Monster Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Arena
Page 1 of 1