The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martian Base Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Anyone who controls this area has a good storage area. The ability to bring Earthling vehicles here allows good protection, and Mars makes a great place for a Supply Depot, or just a full blown Home Base.

Martian Base Camp Dome2

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:31 am

soul angel was waiting for them her master was healing
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:31 am

The Shuttle crashed onto Mars.

"Grrr, Malak."

Xeno and BloodShot exited the Shuttle with Xeht. Xeno and BloodSHot faced Malak.

"Malak, I'm tired of you always interupting my ventures!!! BloodShot. Hyper-Mode, NOW!!!"

BloodShot bellowed in agreement. He flashed his patches, and Xenomorph mounted him. Xeno's Spines glowed in unison with BloodShot's patches. Xeno and BloodShot shared a golden hue, and readied for battle.

Xeno's voice was fused with BloodShot's 'voice'.

"Get ready, Malak. We're coming for you!!"

BloodShot charged, and Xeht watched. Xeht was amazed by the power they were able to generate when they were one.

Xeno fired his Golden Flame at Malak. It burned at him, and his Soul Angel. BloodShot tackled Malak.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:38 pm

malaks on darwin 4

soul angel slashed at the 3 makeing blood flood the ground
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:45 pm

(Oh, well, in that case...)

XenoShot(as BloodShot and Xeno are called in Hyper Mode) charged at the Angel. The KeyBlade Ultima Weapon turned, and the lock to the Soul Angel's heart was opened. The BloodShot half of XenoShot stabbed at the heart. XenoShot then blew more Golden Flame at the Angel, burning it's robe.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:49 pm

soul angel picked up bloodshot and slashed at his head whith soul edge
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm

(Bioclone: If your character and his Soul Egdes are going to keep chasing us, please explain how your character knows where we are each time. Does he have spies everywhere? And please feel free to have your own adventures.)

Xeht, recovering from the pain he had felt, noticed the battle going on. He attacked with everything he had, but he was already feeling weak. But then, just when it seemed like he would die at the hands of one of Malak's sould edges, he began to glow gold, and enter the hypermode that he had resisted earlier. What was going on with him? Somehow, he knew this wasn't him doing this, that it was something triggering the Hypermode. Someone, something... or some things were forcing him into it, allowing him to when the battle. Then, his vision blurred. He lost conciousness, and it seemed to him that he was running on autopilot. When he regained control of himself, the battle was over, and all his enemies where gone. He was alone with Xeno and Bloodshot.

Xeht was lying on the floor, bleeding to death. Unable to do anything. He then blacked out.

When he woke up, he was in a strange and unfamiliar room, like a hospitle. "Where am I?" he asked. It was Xeno who answered him.

"In a hospitle on Mars. Youv'e been out for days. The doctors say you should be fine. They pulled out all the nanites. They were what was forcing you into hypermode, and making you feel bad."

"What? How did I get injected with nanites?"
"It must have been out in the winds on LV-426. You know we could hardly see out there. Anything could have happened."
"Bringing us back to why that Air-processing Facility had nanites."
"The guys here seem to know a little bit about that, but they woul'nt tell me until you woke up," said Xeno. "You are one lucky Predalien. The people here were reluctant to take you in, and even went as far as to try and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:16 pm

"Luckily, I was able to talk them out of it, however, talk is cheap, and I had to use my tail to do the talkin'." Xeno lifted his tail forward, and it was blood stained.

"Now that the Nanites are out of you, what do you plan to do? I wouldn't plan to do anything back at LV-426. You might get infected by Nanites again. Also, don't start worrying about BloodShot. Hes outside, helping the docs move some stuff around. I guess tehy are really starting to get te signifigance of Darwin IV's creatures."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:00 pm

Xeht looked over at a cup that was next to his bed. He read the label: "Spicy Ice? What's that?" He took an Ice cube, saw that it looked fairly normal, and put it in his mouth. It seemed like normal ice at first, and then.....

"AAAH! AAAAAAAH! IT'S HOT! IT'S HOT!" Xeht kept shouting in this comical manner for a few moments, and when he didn't stop, Xeno took another cup of what looked like regular ice, and shoved a whole handfull in. This drew and even bigger scream, although muffeled, from Xeht.

"Uuum!" Xeno hestated. He grabbed a cup of water, and prepared to spill some down his throat.

A small robotic figure opened the door and rushed in. "DON'T!" Was his only word. He snatched the cups away, and explained that water would just make the spices react worse. "Use this plant!" He shoved a blue leaf down Xeht's mouth, and the shouting died down a second later.

"The spice used in these ice products is a mineral from here on Mars. It's a smashing hit with all the residents here on the planet, but there are several different levels of it. 1-5. 5 has the highest legal amount of spice on it, and it looks like that's what your'e friend here got. Probably a prank to antagonize this Predalien for the enjoyment of others. I'll have a talk with the medical staff assigned to you."

"Thanks!" said the gasping Xeht. "But could you please get someone who could explain what the nanites are for? That's what's troubling me at teh moment. I've got a very bad feeling about it. "
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Xenomorph laughed. Whoever pulled that prank has a good sense of humor.

"Hah. But really. What are nanites?"

The robot answered, "I believe that are nanobots used for various things. We use them here for medical uses, however, we have never seen the kind that was in your friend. They were built to tear at nerve cells, and replace them with other nanites, which is why your friend went crazy, and went into Hyper Mode."

"Nanobots, huh? Maybe some can be built to combat other nanites."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:38 pm

"But those were our nanites," said a deep voice. It belonged to a Predator, who stalked in behind the robot.
"Yours?" the robot asked.
"That's correct. You must realize, there is a war about to break out between four factions," the Predator said. "It's the Autobot's and Decepticon's war, but now other creatures are starting to get pulled into the mix. Our species, for example. The Decepticons located the Air-processing units on LV-426 years ago. They saw the aliens there as well. The decided to find a way to control all of them. They built Sound emitters that could be used to heavliy influence the queen.
They lost the battle for the Allspark centuries ago, and with it now destroyed, they have found the second best weapon for causing extinction throughout the universe: the aliens. The Autobots had spies among them, and they planned to interviene. But they were discovered. That's why there were nanites in the facility. The Autobots came to us for help, and now we are using Mars as a base camp. If they gain control of the Aliens, they could easily and very quickly raise an army to wipe out every life-form in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:44 pm

"So, a war is taking place between these AutoBots and Decepticons?"

Sparks flew from the KeyBlade as Xeno lightly tapped it on the floor, like someone would tap their foot.

"Well, the Decepticons are evil, no doubt. I wonder if we can use their own strength against them. Turn the Aliens against them, instead of killing inocents."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:00 pm

"Right now the only thing we should worry about is you two," said the robot. He turned to Xeht. "Your stablility is only temporary. We've managed to patchyou up, but only for the moment. We need to use a special procedure to save your life. You will both gain, and lose much."

"What do you mean?" asked Xeht.
"We need to take your brain and heart, and transplant it into a machine. Something that resembles you, but you'll be bigger, stronger, faster, and more powerfull over-all. You'll be like an Autobot, and we'll even be able to make you have the ability to transform like the others. However, you loose every other organ to artificial replacements, and you'll have to take long hours to recharge."
"No way! I'm not going to be transformed into some strange robotic! No offence..." replied Xeht.
"None taken. But I'm afraid it's our only option. It's either that, or death. And being a transformer is much better than that," he turned to Xeno. "It's also available to volunteers, if your'e interested."

Xeht thought a few minutes. Then he started to fell terrible again. Being angry was making him worse! "He needs the E.R.! Now!" were the last words he heard before he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:08 pm

(A quick question. Goji3754, do you WANT to be half robot, or would you want to go with something I have in mind? It involves my Draco side.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:19 pm

(Yeah, Half robot. I'm in a Transformers/AVP-R craze right now, so I thought this would be an interesting angle. It opens up som many possibilties, and I've dcided to wing it and see what happens. Plus, this'll give Malak a harder time when next he pops out of nowhere. I know what you have in mind, and it's interesting, but lets save that for a character with a purer heart than a Predaliens.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:26 pm

(Alright. Just be sure to update your profile. Back to the story.)

Xeno personally went to the E.R. to operate on Xeht with the doctors comentary. No other doctor could operate on Xeht because of his blood. Only Xeht and the Predator could.

The doctor led them through the operation: "Now put this here"

"What does this chip do?"

"It will suck all of his memories out, and store them into a super computer, and then we will download them back."

"Alright."

----
5 long hours later
----

"I thinks hes finally done."

There Xeht lay, half organism, half machine. The shiny metal carressed his body. A machine arm replaced his right one, and it even held a cannon in the palm.

"I think hes waking up......"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm

(I had mostly machine in mind, with only the heart and brain, but I can make this work. I can still fit your description, but I'll go into further detail.)

When Xeht woke up, he found that he was more machine than he had first thought. He felt like a wad of gears and engines inside, everywhere, but the skin on most of his body was salvaged. Only his right arm remained uncovered. He also noticed that his skin was cut up in square patches, but the seams weren't visible at all, and he realized this would allow for transformation into... what was he going to be? a Jet? Yeah... a jet....and back again. He not only had a lazer palm, but two plasma-casters on his shoulders, and wrist-rockets on his left arm. He also had several different kinds of vision. When he looked around him, he realised that he was back in his hospitle room, and Xeno was waiting for him, tired and groggy. Bloodshot was eyeballing his Spicy Ice.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:48 pm

"Careful, BloodShot. How do you feel, Xeht? Heh. Xeht. Jet. That rhymes. Why don't you try transforming?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:10 pm

"Room's not big enough. Let's go outside first. And please don't give me herk with that nickname," said Xeht.

Bloodshot snatched up and ice-cube with his mouth. "Wait for it..." said Xeht. But all Bloodshot did was start gasping for a feew seconds. Xeht looked at the cup. Somebody had replaced it with a level one.

"Somebody is really trying to tick me off," he said. "Good thing it ain't working. Let's go."

When they were outside, Xeht said "climb on my back, Xeno." Xeno complied, and Xeht transformed. He became a small, one-man jet, capable of piloting itself. Xeno ended up in the cockpit. Xeht fired up his engines, and took off. Xeno wasn't expecting the turbulence in the air when they first took off, and he gripped onto the steering wheel, though it didn't do anything. It smoothened out after a few minutes.
Xeht was going blindingly fast, so fast that Xeno wondered if even Xeht could see very well. Xeht flew up close to mountians, the ground, did all kinds of tricks, and even took them through very narrow gaps, Xeno was screaming his head off, mostly out of enjoyment, partly out of fear.

"Xeno?" said Xeht.
"Yes?"
"Get your hands off my brain."
"Sorry," said Xeno. He let go of the steering wheel.

Xeht turned upside down and flew dangerously close to the ground. If there wasn't a windsheild, Xeno could have reached out and dragged his hands on it.

"Xeht!" Xeno shouted. This was getting too risky.
"Hahahahahaha! That's for laughing at my Spicy Ice incident. We even?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:33 pm

"Uncle....UNCLE!!!"

Xeht landed. And Xeno jumped out, and kissed the Martian soil.

The robot said: "You know martian soil is sterile, right?"

Xeno choked, and spat out the soil, revealing his inner jaw, which was also spitting.

"That is nasty......hey Xeht. How about a race? Your Super-Sonic jets X my Chaos Control?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:52 pm

"Maybe later. There's a practice field a few miles from here. Just over those mountians in the distance. Perfect for target practice. I want to see what these missiles can do. On second thought, how about we race there, and then immediatly go into bomber contests upon reaching it? First one there goes in for the first shot, but neither of us will land," said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:09 pm

"Fair enough. The robot can start us off. So, we go over Olympus Mons, the largest mountain in the solar system, and the practise field is on the other side."

Robot: "Ok Get ready."

Xeno and Xeht got into position.

"3"

Xeno started up his boots, and Xeht transformed

"2"

"Chaos........"

"3. Go."

"CONTROL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:58 pm

And they were both in the air! Incredibly fast, they raced side-by-side at top speed, neither of them able to pass the other. They were still ascending when they reached the mountains, and they just managed to passover the egde with out touching it, causing an enmormous landslide. They reached the practice zone at exactly the same time, so they both slowed down a little for accurate lock-ons. Xeht was the first to lauch a missile. He targeted a few large rocket-turrets that were about to open fire on them, and he fired one missile for each of them. They were all direct hits, sending fire and rubble high into the air. Xeht and Xeno flew through the thick smoke and pulled up, and then Xeno prepared a strike...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:14 pm

Xeno's spines glowed a bright neon blue, and a blast of radiation hit one rocket turret. But then, one of the turrets opened fire on him. Xeno flung his tail, and stabbed one without blowing it. He spun around, and deflected it at another missile.

Xeno landed, and Machine Gun turrets poped out of the soil. Xeno flapped his wings, and held them at his sides. The bullet spary hit his wings, but no damage was done. Xeno turned his rocke boots at full power, and the exaust scorched the turrets.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:50 pm

"Dang!" said Xeht. "But lets see if I can do better." He flew very close to the ground at very high speeds, causing the ground beneath him to explode and destroy anything in his path. The was a circle of rocket turrets to which he flew to the center, landed in Predalien form, and launched his wrist rockets, palm lazer, and duel plasma-casters al at once. The last objects in the practice arena were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martian Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martian Base Camp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next