The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions.

Go down 
+2
Bingenprgezilla
Kingoji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingoji

Kingoji

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:10 pm

This is for new members to say hello and get to know some of the other guys a little better. Talk about yourself, your interests and what brought you here, but try not to stray into other subjects here if you happen to meet someone with the same interests as you, 'kay? If something seems popular enough, take it into the general chat. pirat

So, hey everybody. I'm here after owning Bio Clone and Godzillalien in the RPG's on the Godzilla Unleashed forums. I got an invite to join, I did, and was offered the position of moderator, so watch it!! Twisted Evil

I dig anime' and manga, western comics and science fiction, and am a lifelong fan of Godzilla. I don't know too much about kaiju outside of his movies, but I'm working on that.

Oh, and Doodles. I do doodles. You, too, you do doodles, too.
Back to top Go down
Bingenprgezilla

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Hello everybody! I am Bingenprgezilla from the godzilla unleashed forums, and jazzmasta32 from the Transformers world 2005 forums. I like to draw, and do other stuff. What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:02 pm

Hello, Everybody! (Due to low number of members, the most that I get in response is crickets chirping. Time to spread the word.) This is Goji3754, the same one from Ataricommunity.com. Most of you have probably seen me around, so you already know me well enough.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Hello, Everybody! (Due to low number of members, the most that I get in response is crickets chirping. Time to spread the word.) This is Goji3754, the same one from Ataricommunity.com. Most of you have probably seen me around, so you already know me well enough.
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Yo, I'm Gojira2000, same one from YT and IGN, and I also lurk the Atari forums. jocolor

Probably a few other sites I'm forgetting, but who cares?
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:28 pm

What do you go by at Atari?
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

By lurker, I meant I haven't registered, but I check it out once in a while anyway. I tried a couple times, but for some reason it never accepts my email addresses

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi. I am the Kaiju Master, from Astro Empires. I came here after I looked at some of the posts on the GU forums. I am a little queer (IT MEANS STRANGE!!!) (sorry for yelling). I like to imagine...I have created numerous monsters, but I feel Rayzqan is my best one for these forums.
I live in Utah...yes...I am L.D.S. I like this website, because I can just play and have fun...Titanosaurus already knows that.

If you are more curious just e-mail me at black_tsunami_dragon@live.com

I am the Kaiju Master.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Sponsored content

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: General Chat-