The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North America

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 am

Fight in USA, Canada, Mexico, etc. And encouter in large cities such as Atlanta, New York, Mexico City, and Toronto.

North America 781-north_america_satellite_globe

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:07 pm

malak got onto a space shuttle to the space staion whith some face huggers
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Hours later, and alien burst from his chest. It ran off into the airducks.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:50 pm

malaks body crashed into the soil he got up defetead by a hibrid he said he summond soul edges spirt he jumped onto her and they flew to darwin 4
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:17 pm

A Dark portal appeared, and the team walked into a lab room. In the middle were 2 giant cylinders. Xeno walked to them, and a ter trailed down his cheek when he saw his cylinder. Just as he predicted. His Nobody was inside. M-1's cylinder was empty.

But then, Xornoeph(Xeno's Nobody. All it is are letters from 'Xenomorph'rearranged) cylinder started to crack. It exploaded. Xeno tried to join with it, but his Nobody rejected. Then, Oblivion appeared in Xorn's hands(Oblivion is teh Dark KeyBlade, and OathKeeper is the Light).
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm

"Ok, what now?" asked Xeht. Then, he had an idea. He chuncked a dazer bomb from his tail, which detonated in it's irredescant manner, and stunned the Nobody and Xeno. Xeht then took the Oblivion Key from Xeno and jabbed his finger against Xeno's neck, right were a nerve was. This caused a reaction from Xeno. Xeno's fingers twitched, and allowed a single thought into his mind before it went back into it's stunned state: summon the other key. The Oathkeeper Key took Oblivion's place, and the Oblivion vanished. This helped to stop Xeno from going back into Heartless mode.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:52 am

"daughter and son"malak walked into the room
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Goji3754 wrote:
"Ok, what now?" asked Xeht. Then, he had an idea. He chuncked a dazer bomb from his tail, which detonated in it's irredescant manner, and stunned the Nobody and Xeno. Xeht then took the Oblivion Key from Xeno and jabbed his finger against Xeno's neck, right were a nerve was. This caused a reaction from Xeno. Xeno's fingers twitched, and allowed a single thought into his mind before it went back into it's stunned state: summon the other key. The Oathkeeper Key took Oblivion's place, and the Oblivion vanished. This helped to stop Xeno from going back into Heartless mode.
(Xeno had the OathKeeper the whole time. Xorn had Oblivion.)

Bright sparks flew as the 2 KeyBlades clashed in midair. Xeno glanced to his left.

"Malak...."

Anger started to build up in Xeno, and the Darkness started to channel. Xeno fired a barrage of Dark Aura at Malak, and kept slashing at Xorn.

"You guys hold off Malak! i have to take care of Xorn, for only I can!" Xeno thrus his tail over his shoulder, and it slashed Xorn's wing. Xeno switched on his right rocket shoe, and used it to deliver a powerful kick.

"NoW CHAOS CONTROL!!!!" Xeno teleported behind Xorn, and smacked him with the KeyBlade. Xeno took a moment to recover, and bright crimson fire came out fo the rubble. Xeno hit the cieling hard, and fell to the ground. He got back up, and flung his tail again. Xorn dodged it this time. Xorn kept dodging Xeno's tail, and Xeno's tail then got caught in the wall.

"Drat!" Xeno yelled. He blew an orange blast of fire at Xorn, and made contact.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:53 pm

"Time to end this!" cryed Xeht. "M-1! Use Bonds of Fury NOW!" M-1 and Xeht started to build up eachother's angers. M-1's Dark Side anger filled Xeht up, fueling him, giving him focus. And Xeht's instinctual anger, roused by the symbiote he had broken contact with, filled up M-1, powering all her attacks. They attacked together, fighting strike and strike, each punch stronger than the last, each power strike shook the ground a little harder, making the lab fall apart wearing Malak down quickly. Xeht thrust his tail into Malak's chest just as M-1 hit him with a powerful spell. Malak fell, unable to continue the fight, and vanished, escaping to whatever planet he thought of at the time.

Xeht then broke the Bonds of Fury. Xeno was still fighting his Nobody, but he was doing a much better job of controling himself than before, and was winning.

Xeht trusted Xeno to handle the situation on his own, since only he could, and hung back, taking the time to calm his breath and calm the anger still within him. The anger soon vanished, and Xeht was in control of himself again.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:08 am

m1 was covered in a red symbotie
"while in dimension x this symbotie attached to me"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Xeno growled, beaten, battered, and bloody. So was Xorn.

"You have done well, Heartless...." Xorn breathed.

"You're not bad yourself..." Xeno responded.

"But you don't understand, Heartless. You are so close to Darkness. Why do you not embrace it? Why do you not use it's power? Every world is born of Darkness, and every one falls back into. The Heart is no different."

"You're wrong. Deep inside every heart, I know, there is a light that never goes out."

"Foolish Heartless. When will you learn? Every light must fade. Ever Heart return to Darkness!!!" A spirit of Darkness appeared behind Xorn, it's muscles pulsing. White tape covered it's mouth in an X pattern. It's black hands ended in great claws.

The final battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:16 pm

xeno m1 fainted but no one knew that somthing had gotten to her
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:21 pm

BloodShot detected movement behind him. He looked, and rushed to M-1. He licked her, trying to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:28 pm

"Leave her be, Bloodshot." said Xeht. "If she wakes, she won't faint again, she will scream, and that will distract Xeno."

"Very wise," called a voice behind Xeht. He whirled. It was Vergere. "I followed you all into this diminsion using the portal. I decided to wait until I could catch you divided before I could kill you all off."

Xeht and Zaras snarled together, then lunged at her at the same time. Vergere, quick as light, turned on her blue lightsaber and cut a hole in the ground in one swift motion, then jumped through it. Xeht and Zaras followed, but Bloodshot stayed behind to watch after everyone else. Vergere was waiting on the cieling of the chamber below. She had the missing part to the floor/cieling in her hands, and she placed in back as soon as they were through, sealing it back in place with the heat of her blade. She then leapt down on Xeht and Zaras, bringing her lightsaber tip down, slamming into the ground as Xeht and Zaras rolled away.

They would have to fight this battle on their own again, and this time, their was no escape for either one.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:06 pm

m1 awoke but her chest burst open 10 chestbursters crawlled out but the wound helaed she said wtf
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Xeno grinned. "You aren't the only one with a companion."

Xeno backflipped into the air, and slowly floated down onto BloodShot's back. The 2 started glowing a bright Golden, and the OathKeeper became accompanyed by the Ultima Weapon. Now, 2 KeyBlades in hand, he fired a red blast of Atomic Energy at Xorn that was the Hyper Spiral Ray. Xorn held out the Oblivion, and it literally split the Ray in half. Through the smoke, Xeno and BloodShot flew, and slashed. Xorn held up his KeyBlade, and Xeno struck it over and over again. Xorns knees started to buckle, and BloodShot kicked his exposed chest. Xorn recovered in mid air, and the Dark Body behind him started to hurl boomerang-like darkness at Xeno and BloodShot. They were able to dodge, bt not easily.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Xeht and Zaras were doging attacks left and right. Vergere was a powerfull multi-opponent combatant. She was using the force to extend her blade far beyond maximum capacity of the lightsaber itself, and everytime she swung it, it created a gash in the walls and sparks to fly, and holes in the cieling/floor above them, as well as the ground. Xeht found himslef dogding left, then right, then ducking, finding cover wherever he could. It was hard to get close enough to strike. Suddenly, she stopped her onslaught. She shortened the blade to normal length, then drove it into the ground, using the force to create a very destructive shockwave (similar to the ones Blackout used in the Katar attack in Transformers). Xeht leapt over the shockwave just in time, and in one fluid motion, twisted around and flung his tail, releasing one of his Mini-shadow bombs. Vergere caught it in the force, and sent it hurtling back to Xeht, detonating it. Xeht was still just within range when it blew. It sent him tumbling back into an overhead projector that had somehow survived Vergere's onslaught. The explosion was bright and powerful, and left Xeht unconcious.

Xeht dreamed something he never thought he would see. He was in a strange, white hot room, like some sort of lab far away from Earth. Electritcity was was coursing all through it, paining him. suddenly, he heard someone, or several people walking up behind him. The electricity stopped.

Xeht turned. Behind him was a Predalien, and not just any Predalien, his father. His true, biological father. Behind his father was a girl he vaguely recongnized, she was between him and the electricity, shielding him with herself, taking the pain.

"Zaras?!" asked Xeht. As soon he said this, he knew it was true. It was her, in a different form, perhaps her aura in a human disguise.

It took a while for Xeht to realize he was still on the overhead he had crashed on. His dad held out a hand, and Xeht took it, and he helped him up.

"Don't let them win, son," said the dad. "Don't fail like I did. She is strong, but you can defeat her. Learn a lesson I learned too late: Use your opponent's strength against her. That is how I fell and that is how you shall win."

"But how?" asked Xeht. "I can't get close enough to do anything."

"You will know when the time is right. And remember: It's not the body that counts, it's the heart."

Those were the last words he heard before the vision faded, and Xeht woke to the sound of screaming.

He got up. To his horror, he realized that Zaras, now in her actual varactyl form, really was taking a barrage. Force Lightning was killing her, making her suffer.

"NOOOOO!" he shouted. He jumped in front of the lightning, taking full blast, full pain. He strained against it. Then, he realized something. he tryed a different approach: not fighting the pain, but embracing it, letting it fill him, fuel him. Pain wasn't his enemy. Vergere was. Pain was more his friend, albiet one he didn't want around very often. He was able to focus and move and control himself again. He took a few steps forward, weak and unsure steps, then growing in strength, finally bursting into a full speed charge. He drove his tail into Vergere's left arm, then embraced her too, forcing her to feel her own lightning. She stopped almost immediatly, stunned by this sudden change of tactics, limp from her own lightning barrage.

Xeht looked down on the being in his arms. He had won the battle, now he just needed to make the final strike. His inner jaw pierced her frail body, her so vulnerable heart. He let the dead fosh fall to he ground, then turned and ran to Zaras. Zaras was still concoius, standing, though wobbly in the knees. Xeht hugged her, the passed some of his own strength into her so she could stay up. He stroked her feathers, and thanked her for her part in the fight, and together they set out to find a way back to Xeno and M-1.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:24 am

"AHHH!!!!" Xeno and BloodShot stumbled and rolled on the ground. Xorn had beaten them out of Hyper Mode, and they both were no sturggling on the gounrd. Xeno looked to his right. To BloodShot. BloodShot was bloody, and on the verge of death. He was only an animal, aftaer all.

Xeno remembered. Remembered when he first saw BloodShot on Darwin IV. There was nothing special about him. He was a normal ArrowTounge. What in the world gave him such strength? Such power? Such Heart?

Xeno couldn't take it anymore. He lazily used his tail, and rolled over to BloodShot.

"BloodShot....my best friend....."

Xeno lifted his tail.

"I now know why you do what you do."

Xeno placed his tail on BloodShot's chest.

"You may be an animal, but you have a great heart."

Xeno cut BloodShot's chest.

"And now...."

Xeno lifted to scales on his chest.

"In your darkest moment..."

Xeno cut open his chest.

"I will share mine with you."

Xeno reached inside his chest, and pulled out a bright, glowing light. The light was so bright, it caused Xorn's monster to cower away in Darkness. Xeno placed the light in BloodShot's chest, and sealed the wound with a bolt of fire. the faint heartbeat could be heard from both. Their Heartbeats matched. Their chests started to glow.

"NO!!!!!" Xorn yelled. "The light.......too much light....."

When the flash subsided, Xeno and BloodShot were in Hyper Mode, floating in mid air.

"And, not only do BloodShot and I share a Heart."

5 glowing lights appeared around them.

"My Heart belong to others."

The 5 lights flew toward Xorn. The 1st one let off a proud roar before forming into a dragon, and entering Xorn. The 2nd took the form of a human, with a KeyBlade in his hands, and entered Xorn. The 3rd one had a long tail, and an inner jaw. It jumped off of the ground, swung off of the cieling, and entered Xorn. The 4th ran along the ground with great speed and entered Xorn. The last roared into the heavens, and martched into Xorn.

"But you mustn't forget, Nobody. You and I share a Heart too."

Xorn started to glow a bright, icy blue, and his form started to break up. Slowly, the many streams of light entered Xeno. The Darkness that flowed through Xeno's veins dissapeared. He no longer wandered in Darkness, but used the Darkness for light. The KeyBlades dissapeared, and Xeno held out his hands. The OathKeeper floated near his left, and Oblivion near his right. The Ultima Weapon floated above Xeno. Xeno, overwhelmed by hsi power, fell off of BloodShot, and exited Hyper Mode. The OathKeeper remained in his hands.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:50 am

m1s chest was open her guts were spilling out she cried"help me"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am

Xeht and Zaras entered the room. They had located a container of Bacta Salve, which could heal all wounds. Some of it had already been used to heal them, but much of it still remained. He let some drops fall onto M-1, and she was healed. He turned to look at Xeno.

"Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:49 am

"I now understand why Xorn was so powerful. He wasn't just made from the darkness in my heart, but from the hearts of the creatures that made me. But their dead souls halped me in battle. And now, Xorn is right where he belongs. In my....." Xeno looked to BloodShot. "I mean, our heart." BloodShot nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:49 am

m1 said"thank you and come here shelob" a giant spider smashed thourgh the building wanting to play eat the hobbit
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:39 am

(Wrong. Shelob is an untamable and one of a kind monster. Sorry. We'll help you find something better.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:48 am

(Like, one of Shelob's offspring, maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:25 am

(I've added a handful of dragons to the Creature Legend, all of them tamable, if you've a mind. I'm also about to add some other creatures to the Forces Of Morder post that you might consider.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

North America Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North America
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next