The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flOw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

flOw Empty
PostSubject: flOw   flOw Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm

This is a game that is well worth playing. I've played the flash version, and the PSP download looks amazing. I'll get it soon. It's not just a game, it's aquatic relaxation.

Play as any of five aquatic micro-organisms (PS3/PSP). Swim. Eat. Grow. Transform. This is a very simple, yet addicting game that becomes very hypnotic. You won't even be able to keep track of how long you've been playing.

Here is the original flash game developed by Jenova Chen. Simply move your mouse and click to speed up. The creature does the actuall eating itself. Eat the glowing circles and what ever happens to be floating around on your level, but the red circles make you go down a level (made visible by the slight darkening of the screen each time) and the blue circles make you go down. You can eat other creature's glowing circles (which will kill them it you eat them all) but some other creatures will try to eat yours as well, so don't feel bad. It's really not frustrating or challenging (not very).
http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/

Here is the new PSP download of the game, with spruced up visuals and new content (this is where the five different creatures bit comes it), well worth the five dollars it takes to get it, from what I here. It is also available for the PS3.
http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Games/flOw

The game automatically adjusts itself to fit your skill level, which is something so totally uncommon. The PS3/PSP game is only available at us.playstation.com, and only downloadable. You can't find this in any store.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Goji3754 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

flOw Empty
PostSubject: Re: flOw   flOw Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:50 pm

We can play as any of five?
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Goji3754

Goji3754

flOw Empty
PostSubject: Re: flOw   flOw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:10 am

Yes, but that's in the PS3/PSP download. And it's not like on a main-menu or anything. After beating the game as the first creature, (from what I understand) you swin towards one of four other wierd shapes. Which ever one you choose will transform you into something different. After beating the game as it, you can pick any of the four others. (the first one you played as will be optional as well.)

I was suprised when I read that the PSP download is recommended over the PS3. It has smaller swimming areas, so it's easier to find the clusters of bacteria to feed on.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

flOw Empty
PostSubject: Re: flOw   flOw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Sounds like it could be fun. Is it only for the PSP and the PS3?Question

Goji3754

Goji3754

flOw Empty
PostSubject: Re: flOw   flOw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Yes, the only platforms to download it to are teh PS3/PSP. It's not a game you can go to the store and buy. There is also the older flash game which can be downloaded to the computer. That link is provided in the first post of this thread. You can play it right on the net, but it tends to be kind of choppy that way. You'll see what I mean. It works alot better when downloaded to the computer's hard-drive, but there is less to it than the PSP/PS3 versions. One of my friends tried the flash game download and said that there are only two creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flOw Empty
PostSubject: Re: flOw   flOw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flOw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: