The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surface

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:28 pm

The surface of Coruscant is an impressive sight. Their are tons of air-taxis and other personal vehicles flying around, and it's odd to see them following what seems to be a path of traffic, seeing as they are in the air and not the road. The activity never slows down, and it's interesting to see different points of the city/planet at several different times of day.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Kane slashed left and right at the Doombots that Dr. Doom had sent to infiltrate the planet. They were firing bullets at him, but he was able to block the gunfire. Soon, their was one bot left, and he rolled forward under it's line of fire, rolled back to his feet with an uperward slash that cut it's gun in half, and, still in that motion, his feet lifted off the ground, and he brought his sword up through the droid, cutting it vertically in half, flipping himself over it's head in this jump as the droid fell in two peices.

Kane landed in a crouch and returned his sword to the sheath on his back. This was too easy. But just then, the door to the hallway of the apartment's top story opened up, and twenty more Doombots ran into the room.

"It never fails," Kane said, drawing his sword again. "As soon as I sheath this thing, I have to take it out again." He cut down several of the Doombots, but soon found himself cornered with a transparisteel window behind him. He rolled to the side to dogde some bullets, which made large holes in the window. He jumped through the damage portion of it, the transparisteel giving way like glass, and landed on an airtaxi high above the city streets, almost rolling off. He looked back at the apartment. The bots were jumping out onto other vehicles that were behind his airtaxi, and were trying to jump from speeder to speeder to catch up. Kane hopped into another lane of air-traffic, luckily landing on another speeder, and the bots followed as they could. Kane then began to advance on them. He landed on one of the speeders with a bot on it, cut the bot in half before it could do anything, and kicked it's top portion off the speeder. It would hit a few vehicles and bounce to the street below in peices. One of the larger speeders had about three droids on it as well, and he found it a little harder defeating them. He almost fell off that one twice. This kept up for another twenty minutes, so when Kane looked around after dispatching the last bot, he realized he was in a totally different location of the city.

The simulation ended, and Kane found himself standing back in the holographic projectory training room of his home.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:27 pm

He hears a knock at his front door, and if he uses the force, he can feel a very strange energy about this visitor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 am

An energy that made him feel uncomfortable. He pushed a few buttons on a panel by the door, and the door's viewport opened so he could see who it was.

"What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:32 pm

At the door was a humanoid being clad in white and black armour that glowed sky blue. A four foot scabbard, with a visible hilt, was slung accross his back. He had a large pair of metalic bird-like wings, slightly unfolded.

"My name is...well...just call me the Kaiju Master. I was wondering if you could help me find the jedi temple. My computers malfunctioned on the way down here...huhuhu," he laughed, embarrassed at his stupidity.

Now Kane could tell the energy was of pure good and no harm. The person at the door was now just looking like he would break down in tears from shear embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Kane stepped outside, pointing on down the street. "You see that big pyramid-like structure over there? That's the Jedi Temple. You can go directly there from here."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 pm

"Thank you. Say, would you like to show me around, I have never been here before...err...What was your name again." He looked like he was holding back the urge to read his mind. And every now and then it looked like the Kaiju Master had a tail fwiping behind him and disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:09 pm

"Sorry, but I have a new mssion that I need to get to right now," he said. If anyone other than the Jedi or the Senate needed to go to the Jedi Temple, it was something that needed to be done urgently. If anyone was looking to go their but had time for a "tour," there was no history of good intentions.

Kane locked the door to his apartment building, then walked over to his speeder and flew into a lane of traffic. He wasn't lying when he said he had a mission to get to; he was a bounty hunter, and right now he was being payed to track down a girl named Yurisue.

He headed for a landing port where he found his starfighter, a Shriek-class vessel of the latest design, waiting for him. It looked alot like the Millenium Falcon Han Solo piloted, but the cockpit was in it's center instead of on the side.

He took off, out of orbit, and into the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Kaiju Master headed for the temple. Why did I do that...Oh yes I needed to speak to the council concerning the new threat about to arrive in a few weeks time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surface   Surface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surface
Page 1 of 1