The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:21 pm

The Plains of Naboo are lush, green, tall-grass filled areas ideal for battles, parties, and events of all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:23 pm

The Fleet landed in the Plains and started setting up as perimeter. Xeno landed his flying tank, and was already charging up a shot.

"Hold on there, deathrow." Xeht said. "Theres nothing threatening here right now."

"I know, I just love the vibrating in my seat that the energy makes."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm

"Oi," said Xeht.

Their was a long moment of silence. "We'll camp here tonight," said Xeno. "We'll get on stopping the Gungan Speciecide first thing in the morning."

"There is something in the air here," said Xeht.

"I don't sence anything," said Lenora. "And I'm the airbender, here."

"It's not an actual substance, Lenora. It's something else. A feeling. Like, an air of destiny..." said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 pm

"You take your destiny and I'll take first watch." Xeno said, the 7 Rings from the Smash Bros trophy around his neck, ankles, and wrists. "WIth these, I can't lose."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:17 pm

"Down, boy," said Lenora, smiling. "I'm coming with you."

Xeht, Lenora, and Zaras returned to the camp, wondering what to do next. Then Zaras had an idea.

Let's go flying, she told Xeht.

"What?"

Just you and me, Xeht. I think I'm strong enough to ride. And I've already been give a sattle. Hop on.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Xeno, BloodShot, and Samus were having some fun of their own. Xeno was in DarkSpine mode, and was flying around at mega speed. Samus, in her Power Suit, was trying to shoot Xeno for target practice. Samus was reluctant at 1st, but Xeno coaxed her into it(He can make her do anything, and vice versa). BloodShot looked on, not worried about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:32 pm

"Ahh, it's not so bad up here," said Xeht. He was on Zaras's back, and Zaras was preparing to jump into flight from a high cliff of one of the mountains boardering the planes. He had never flown without a starfighter before, exept when he had flown with Lenora on her kite-shaft. But even then, Lenora had flown numerous times before, and this was Zara's first time with someone on her back. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of anxiety as Zaras kicked a rock over the edge of the cliff and tensed her mucles for the jump.

Not so bad at all! laughed Zaras, talking to him with her mind.

She jumped up, made a tight arc, and dove almost straight down. Xeht yelled at the top of his lungs in his strange Predalien voice. Zaras pulled up just before hitting the ground, nearly scraping a claw on the ground, then kept climbing steeply and twirled her body while flying in that direction. Their had been a time when Xeht enjoyed this kind of flight, back when he was an autobot, but not having control over such a thing now was terrifying, yet strangely exciting. When Zaras pulled out of her barrel roll, Xeht found he was actually enjoying himself.

A few more minutes of flying ensued, and Xeht felt like he could almost stand on Zaras's tail in mid-flight. But he decided against it.

"Skulblaka sven!" he shouted. Then his vision was altered, and he could see Xeno, Samus, and Bloodshot as glowing gold figures. He could also see thousands of clone troopers.

But then, something else caught his attention. Strange creatures were coming in, glowing red in the dragon sight. Phantoms! Xeht thought to Zaras. It was obvious that Xeno and Samus couldn't see them at all, because they were invisible to the regular eye. Zaras flew towards them at full speed, and Xeht commed the clonetroopers. At least they would be able to see them once they were notified. All they would have to do would be to switch the visions in their helmets to the appropriate setting. Lazers started firing immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:36 pm

"Hello, whats this?" Xeno yelled?

"Phantoms! Lots of 'em!"

"Where! They'll get a face full a claw when they see me!"

"They aren't easy to spot!"

"Lets see about that. TIME BREAK!!!" Everything, including Xeno and Xeht, was slowed down. The Phantoms were visible to the naked eye now, but in order to see them, they had to fight in the Time Break's zone.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:48 am

"Uugh, I hate slow-mo," Xeht said as they flew ever so slowly towards a phantom. He was trying to arm a bomb, with all his strength, trying to be faster than he was able to go, but it was taking sooo long...

Finally, it was ready. He threw it, and it fell slowly towards the giant, bug-like phantom. It blew up, at long last, in the phantom's face, blowing it apart, and it collapsed, dissapearing. Sure, the phantoms were ghosts, but a massive disruption in thier ecto-energy could destroy them. Like lazers.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:15 am

"I can take 'em. SPEED BREAK!!!" Even in the slowed down environment, Speed Break had Xeno moving at normal speed. Normal speed was already very fast, though.

"Sonic Blade!"

Xeno dashed through multiple phantoms, breaking their image, and killing them, on by one.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 pm

A hand broke through the ground OMM9 had come he took out his red lightsaber they had pissed him off
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 pm

When all the phantoms were destroyed, The Time Break was released, and everyone was able to move at normal speed. Zaras landed, almost crashing into a tree because of the unexpected return of speed to the world, and allowed Xeht to dismount.

"Can't you use some other kind of vision that will allow you to see the phantoms, without slowing everything down?" asked Xeht, releasing the Dragon Sight.

"I can probably think something up." Xeno stated.

"Well, until you do, how about using one of the Phantom Lenses? They look like futuristic eye-patches, exept they just go over an unharmed eye and allow the user to see ghosts and things like that."

OOM9 was approaching them now, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:24 pm

OMM9 said in a creepy robotic voice"you disturb my slumber why WHY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:56 pm

"Whoa, now, calm down, sherlock, we didn't mean to wake you from yoru beauty sleep."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:03 pm

"Shut up infidel i massacreed the gungans strike me down now and you will regret it"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Just then, a powerful wail filled the area, and OOM9, recognising it as the call of an old enemy, ran towards it, leaving Xeno and Xeht alone.

But the source of the wail was coming from another direction. After OOM9 was out of sight, a Predalien with a pale light surrounding it's body appeared behind Xeht.

"Thanks for the help, father." said Xeht. "But... I thought you were dead!"

"Oh, it's worse," said his dad. "I am a spirit bound to roam the mortal galaxy. I am unable to die, unable to be killed. I spent much of my life away from sanity, throwing away all sentience. I reclaimed my mind and retamed myself too late. Minutes later, I was killed by Malak, but not before I was able to barf an embryo into his chest. That embryo was you."

"So why are you still a roaming spirit?" asked Xeht.

"Unfinished business, I guess. I had to come and see that you found your destiny."

"What is my purpose here?"

"To wipe out the phantoms that arrived on this planet through my non-sentience. I brought them here, in my insanity, when I was allied with Malak. When some of my former friends arrived, they helped me regain myself, and we fought Malak until he killed each of us. I was the last one standing, and in a leap of fate, I tried to land on top of Malak and kill him with my inner-jaw. I stabbed up through my chest as I came down, and I I looked down on him, into his eyes, I was disgusted. I threw up into his mouth as he was gloating, and he fell unconcuos as I died."

"Why can't I remeber any of this?" aske Xeht. "I was supposed to inherit all your memories as I gestated. Why can't I rember this?"

"It's called a Shadow Cast. The last minutes of any predalien's life are unable to be remembered by it's successor. You will remember these events when you are mentally ready, and it will be much worse seeing it than hearing about it."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:36 pm

OMM9 Came backand said while taking out his lightsaber"you have guarenteed your death by tricking me a sith lord now you will face your nightmare"Xeht collapsed on the floor seeing zaras die over and over again then Malak gloating whith glee
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Reflexivley, Xeht cried "Brisingr!" and unleashed a ball of flame from his mouth. It collided with OOM9, blasting him back a few dozen meters, but not destroying him. The nightmare vanished from Xeht's no-where-in-sight eyes, and he stood back up. He was stronger now than he was on Smash Planet. He could take the spell's cost of energy.

He switched on his gold lightsaber, preparing to attack. "Time to fight saber-to-saber."

OOM9 attacked, but Xeht blocked strike after stike with Soresu, then fought back with Djem So.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:59 pm

"C'mon, Xeht, you can't take him alone. Here we go!" Xeno yelled, going DarkSpine, grabbing his KeyBlade, and teaming up next to Xeht to battle the unknown beast.

Xeno and Xeht, acting cooperativly, used teamwork to sling each other, use each other as springs, and clash their blades together to cause sparks. They were too much fro the beast.

"Now! Spiral! Like M-1 used to do!"

Xeno and Xeht clashed the handles of their blades together, and they started to whirl, making a small twister.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Omm9 blocked them spinning his two Silver lightsabers round like a shield then he burst there ears using force scream
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Xeht held the places where his ears would be, if predaliens had any, trying to block out the noise. "Delio Moi!" he shouted. The earth around OOM9 roase up into four pillars. Another boulder roase up from behind OOM9 and hit him in the back of the head, causing him to stop screaming. Then, the four pillars moved in on him and began to crush him where he stood, preventing him from breathing by pushing his lungs together.

Xeht rushed forward and slashed with his lightsaber, right through OOM9's mid-section. OOM9 fell into two peices, but was still active.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Omm9 started laughing suddenly another Omm9 walked out benetah the boulders then two more Omm9 said"i am not one droid i am sereis of droid like ig88"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Xeht and Xeno fought furiously against the other OMM9s, chopping each one into several peices so they couldn't do anything. Soon, the one that was cut in half was the only one left.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:32 pm

OMM9 said in m1s voice"you have struck me down but you will not see me again for sometime i must go to raxus prime"OMM9 disappeared
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:04 pm

"That's it, then," said Xeht. "I guess I'm suppossed to stay here and guard Naboo?"

"Yes," said Xeht's father. "Your destiny lies on this planet. You, Zaras, and Lenora are to stay here and defend the planet in every way possible. And I will help you, in times when you are troubled. The phantoms are your first priority. You must eliminate them, and that will be a very long war. One in which Xeno and Bloodshot can not partake in. If they do, they will eventually die, and without them, the galaxy shall crumble into nothing."

Xeht looked at Xeno and Bloodshot, trying to find the right words to say. He turned back to his father. "Are you sure of this?"

"Yes. I can see into the future even now. If they take part in this war, their is no path that does not hold death for them. They are needed elsewhere, in many future occurences. I'm sorry, my son, but that's the way it has to be. But do not be so dismal, you shall visit eachother often."

"Wait," said Xeno. "You mean we aren't strong enough to kill off these phantoms and win this war, but Xeht is? That's kriff-parce!"

"It's not that Xeht is stronger than you, it's just that you will be unfortunate," replied Xeht's dad. "Only eight spirits who've survived physical contact with the phantoms will be able to wip them out. Eight spirits combined into a wave of energy, and used to wipe out the Phantom Gia particle. That's the only to win this war, and in the hunt for these spirits, you will both fall, and Samus will fall into darkness without you, Xeno. She, among other victims of misfortune will be the ultimate end of the galaxy, if you perish."

A long moment of silence between them.

Teary-eyed, Xeno stepped forward, his hand out-stretched. Xeht shook it, reluctantly. "I guess this is goodbye, for now, old friend," said Xeno.

"No matter what happens, Xeno, I am glad to have known you. But this isn't the end of our friendship. We'll meet again before you know it. Who knows what will happed tomorrow? Or the next day? We'll meet again, soon. I promise."

And that day will come before you know it, Zaras telepathed to all of them.

Everyone embraced, saying goodbye those they would leave behind. Xeno, Samus, and Bloodshot borded their shuttle and left with the Clone Troopers. The departure wasn't sad, really. Each one knew that the other team would be alright. After all, Xeht and Xeno had been like brothers. Xeht watched the shuttle and the fleet that followed dissapear through the clouds, then he and Lenora hopped onto Zaras's back.

"To Theed?" asked Xeht.

"To Theed," confirmed Lenora.

Zaras took off, flying at a medium speed to the capital city of Naboo, into the setting sunway off in the distance. And to the adventures that follow! she told them.

(This marks the end of Xeht's adventures as a controlled character. I promise we'll see him often.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes   Planes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Naboo-
Jump to: