The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Empty
PostSubject: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Look here!

http://www.alagaesia.com/

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 pm

All right. I read the book and saw the Eragon movie, but I haven't read the 2nd one. It'll be so cool when teh 2nd movie comes out, and the 3rd book, too. I wonder why they're using the fire spell for the title, though.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Well, it was Eragon's first spell, and it will probably be the one that kills Galbatorix.

I have my doubts on whether or not there will even be a second movie. Whoever wrote the script obviously just picked up the main points from a friend, rather than read the book himself, because he barely followed the book and worse, killed off the Razac! They are big time important characters of the second book. That, and other changes pretty much cripple any chance of a second movie. (Like, no Solembum (the werecat)? What about Elva (the baby Eragon blesses, as she comes to call herself Elva in the next book. Eragon's spell makes her grow quickly.)?

Unless these two characters are introduced in the second movie, and the Razac really aren't dead, (as if turning into dead locusts and dirt is their way of escaping death, or there are two others) there isn't much of a chance for a sequal.

Not to say the Eragon movie was bad, I really liked it, it just takes too many liberties and drops a lot of the story. Not much chance for another movie.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:19 pm

I have my hopes up anyway:D
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:08 pm

The author announced four books instead of three:

http://www.amazon.com/Brisingr-Inheritance-Book-Christopher-Paolini/dp/0375826726/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204758434&sr=1-1

Just click on the link there, and watch the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...   For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anybody who likes the Inheritance trilogy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: