The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions.   Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Have you heard anything you thought was a "fact" about Godzilla or anything else Toho? You never know. One of those "facts" can be wrong. Me and my buddy Tito will solve these "facts". Tito heard alot of "facts". Say hi to everyone Tito.

Idea Hi!

And for those of you from the Atari forums, yes, this was inspiration of Thilian's thread in the Atari forums. I'm making this for members who aren't members in the Atari forums can learn the truth about these "facts".

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Godzilla 54 is female.   Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 am

Idea Well Titanosaurus, there isn't a possible way you can tell me that Godzilla54 isn't female. The actor said it himself.

Neutral I actually can. Godzilla54 is male. His title is King of the Monsters. Unless you know a female king, Godzilla54 is a male.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Titanosaurus died in Terror of Mechagodzilla.   Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Idea I feel sorry for you man. Your favoirite monster just HAD to die in Terror of Mechagodzilla. They would've made a sequel if Titano survived.

Neutral No not really. Titanosaurus just got knocked out. And there are other monsters that didn't get sequels and didn't die. Hedorah and Megalon had endings that could've meant a sequel. But they did they get one? No.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Godzilla's foe, Destroyah, is never a mistaken name.   Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Idea I just love Destroyah. Especially his name. It sounds cool.

Neutral Well guess what, that isn't his real name. Neither is Destroyer. It is Destoroyah. Though, those are good names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions.   Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godzilla Myths and Misconceptions.
Page 1 of 1