The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valleys and Caves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 am

(I was checking bio clone's was.) Tatetops felt annoyed. He still stayed in the Iron Defense position.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:12 am

M1 said"bro can you help me"
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:45 am

Tatetops didn't know who this "bro" was. He stilled braced himself with Iron Defense for any attack she made.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:08 pm

"Leave it be, M-1," said Xeht. "And don't forget, according to your magic spooks, Xeno and I are both your bros."

He switched off his lightsaber and picked up the little thing. It didn't seem to like being carried. He set it back down when it started trying to free itself.

A voice came from the opposite side of the valley. "Hey! That's my old lightsaber!"

Xeht turned. It was an adult Felucian.

The Felucian came up to him. "I found it a long time ago on a trip to Corusant. It was lying in a gutter when I found it. I cleaned it and brought it back, and replaced the damaged crystal in it. I also researched the handle design and it came back as Mace Windu's. I dropped it when I was attacked by this rancor, just before you guys arrived."

That did explain what it was doing here. Xeht handed the saber to the Felucian.

The Felucian seemed to regret parting the weapon from Xeht. "I know where you can find parts to build your own lightsaber. There's a Jedi temple not far from here. You can create your own design and everything! I'll lead you to it."

Xeht and the others thanked him for his help. The felucian lead them to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:23 am

Word spread to the Shobijin that Destoroyah had arrived. They woke up all the Mothra, in hopes of defeating him.

A muffled cry filled the air. The shobijin knew then that Battra had been released. This war was going to be difficult, even for the Mothra.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 am

Xeno and BloodShot arrived in a wide valley where Destoroyah had landed.

"Eat this!!"

Xeno started fireing his Arm Cannon at the huge crab. Destoroyah got pissed, and slammed his claw on the ground. Rocks flew everywhere, but Xeno and BloodShot went Hyper, and flew away, over Destoroyah.

"Hey Dessy!! How about this!!"

Xeno fired a missiles out of his Arm Cannon. It his Destoroyah clear in the face. BloodSHot then kicked, and bounced off of Destoroyah's face, knocking him over.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:07 pm

More crab Destoroyahs were advancing on Xeno and the others. Soon they were surrounded. Then, several Mothra arrived at the scene. Deeming them the larger threat, Destoroyah fused back into it's adult form and took to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Many Mothras, mainly Imago and Nymph, flew after Destoroyah. Xeno and BloodShot flew with them. The speedy Nymphs got ahead of Destoroyah, and fired their stingers at him. They punctured his wings, but he could still fly. But, it allowed the slower Imagos to catch up. Using their advanced legs, they grabbed onto Destoroyah's tail. Destoroyah roared, and whipped them off. Xeno and BloodSHot swiftly jumped their way up, trying to find a way to carry out the original plan: Destroy him from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm

"M-1, stay out of this!" said Xeht as he landed on Destoroyah. "Go help them evacuate!"

"Are you kidding? I'm not going to let you guys have all the fun!"

Xeht switched on his lightsaber, dragging it's golden blade in a circle. Because the blades normally cartorized the wounds of those they sliced through, he was suprised to see Destoroyah's blood pour out the way it did. He submerged, amazed to see that inside, the blood was transparent, almost unnoticable in sight, smell, or touch. He could even stand on the "ground" and breath. The monster's veins were huge! He could walk around in them with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 pm

"Alright, BloodShot! Use your tounge!!" BloodShot nodded, and stabbed through Destoroyah's flesh with his tounge. "Cannonball!!!!" They landed on the inside, but they were unaware of the outside. Battra was closing in on Destoroyah.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:51 am

M1 came back flanked by angels and demons she cryed"FOR HEAVAN AND HELL"they all charged into the crabs killing them
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 am

(The crabs already fused into adult form. We just carved our way inside.)

The Terminators were immediatly aware of the heroes. They turned and opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:02 am

Xeht looked around, but was startled when...

"AHHHH!!!!!!" Xeno and BloodShot ran past Xeht.

"Hey guys. Whats up!!"

"Oh nothing really. Just being chased by Antibodies, bye!!"

"Anti-whaAHH!!" Xeht saw them.

The Antibodies looked like Giant forms of Destoroyah's microscopic form.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Xeht regained his cool, and lazily flicked his wrist left and right as the anti-bodies flew by, cutting them open with his lightsaber. "Don't chicken our yet," he said. "The real threat lies in the Terminators."

As if they knew they wer being talked about, the Terminators materialized in front of Xeht and Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:32 pm

BloodShot crouched down in a position of chalenge in front of the terminators. Xeno readied his KeyBlade, and armed his Cannon(See what I did there?).

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Xeht brought his lightsaber up to guard. He couldn't believe Xeno had just asked that question. They were defending Destoroyah of course! Either that or they thought it would be fun if they took the opportunity to slaughter a few xenomorphs. Either way, these terminators were bad news.

Suddenly, the place shook, as Destoroyah started taking hits from the Mothra. Dualer Mothra (from G&M: the Battle for Earth) was firing lazers and employing it's scales and lightning attacks. It knocked Xeht and Xeno off their feet, as well as many of the Terminators. Then the action started.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Battra fired his Prism Beams into the Mothra's back. It fell, but a few Larvas helped it back up into the air.

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, a very small pupa was laying on the rocks....

----

Xeno and BloodShot jumped to their feet. BloodShot used Radar, and stunned the 2 robots. Xeno sprayed them in a jet of flame. They could hear Destoroyah screaming from the outside, and when BloodShot finished with radar Comet, more AntiBodies were on the way.

Then, Zaras broke through the tough skin, and smacked some advancing Terminators away with her tail. They came with daggers and saws, but Zaras jumped away behind Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Xeht was laying waste to every terminator he could get his hands on, doing more than just knocking their heads off or stabbing them in the chest, but litterally ripping them wide open, and tearing away at the circuitry inside of the remains, all in very swift motions. Zaras bowled over every terminator in her way, crushing them beneath her powerful talons and knocking away others with her tail. Her sharp beak puctured their chests with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Xeno stabbed the KeyBlade into the forehead of an Antibody, and his tail into another. A Teminator jumped at his with a saw, but he jumped away, causing it to tackle an Antibody. BloodShot jumped off of Zara's back, and tail lashed an Antibody. He used his Radar to keep most of the Antibodie's at bay while Xeno picked them off with Gravity and Ice Spells.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:40 pm

When Xeht looked up from decapitating the head a severly damaged terminator with his lightsaber, everything was still. M-1, Xeno, Bloodshot, and Zaras were standing around, waiting for more terminators or antibodies to arrive. When no more came, they made their way up the vein and traveled towards Destoroyah's brain, where they knew more terminators would be waiting for them.

The battle outside was also going poorly for Destoroyah. All the Mothra were gaining an edge on Destoroyah and Battra. Battra already had a large hole in his wing, and Destoroyah was bleeding from more wounds than he could count. Deciding to flee combat, Destoroyah flew higher, going straight up into space.

This, of course, made it harder for Xeht, Xeno, and the others to make their way to the brain. They now had to climb straight vertically, and when Destoroyah escaped the planet and flew out to space, they had to hold on tight and hold their breaths as long as they could, because of all the wounds he had suffered.

A few hours later, Destoroyah laid eyes on another planet. It was small and brown, heavily polluted. The ideal place for him. He changed course and headed for it, going at full speed to Raxus Prime...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 pm

The alarm was blaring loudly in their ears as the Shuttle made it's violent approach to the ground.

"I can't control it!!" Xeno yelled, his hands on the Joystick. Xeno pulled on the Joystick back as far as he could. The nose lifted upward, but it didn't hinder their fall. M-1 lept toward the emergency switch, which let out teh parachute. They slowed down, but still landed violently in a large valley. The Shuttle hit the ground, and skidded, before leaping, fliping, and hitting the ground again. The felucians had gathered, and gasped when they saw the Shuttle explode. A few started to tear up before Xehiamorshot, carrying M-1 on their back and using Xeno's tail to hold Zaras, floated down. They had used Chaos Control to escape. M-1 got sick from the Time Travel, and went to file a report with the great, white, round one as Xeno, Xeht, and BloodShot separated.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm

"Another happy landing," said Xeht.

Xeno turned to the Felucians and Cosmos. "Destoroyah and the terminators are vanquished!!!"

This brought a cheer from everyone. A party was held immediatly in the cave, and Xeht exchaged tails of their respective battles with the cosmos, who had sucessfully subdued Battra and reverted him to his stone-state.

"This shall be a day long remembered," said Xeht. "It has seen the end of Destoroyah and Battra, it shall soon pull this party into high gear!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Xeno started to beat his hands and tail on some drums, when his communicater watch went off.

"Helloooo?" Xeno said. Akane was on the other end.

"Xeno? Theres a transmission here for you, Xeht, BloodShot, M-1, and Zaras. Can you get here quick?"

"Aww, but the party just started! We killed Destoroyah!"

"Thats great, and thats kinda what the transmission is about."

"Whos it from?"

"Threse no picture on teh video communicater, but a voise said that he wants to talk to all of you right away."

"Can you forward him to my watch?"

"I can try." Xeno heard a lot of beeps and blips as Akane pressed a lot of buttons on the ISS's control panel. "Ok, you're switching oer to him now.

"Ok." The screen turned into static. "Hello?" Xeno said.

Ah, Xenomorph. I have been wanting to talk to you and Xeht for a long time.

'Who are you?"

My name isn't important at the moment, but you, Xeht, and your friends are now worthy for participation in the tournament.

"What tournament?"

Why, you all are obligated to become Smash Brothers, and 2 Smash Sisters, in Xenomorph M-1 and Zaras' cases.

"Wait. The Super Smash Brothers? As in, a gathering of the most powerful beings in the universe on one planet for a giant tournament?"

Yes, that is the one. I hope you and your friends accept our invitation. I'm transmitting the coordinates to yoru watch as we speak.

Xeno looked at the screen, and Smash Planet flashed on the screen. "Alright! Guys, take a look!" Xeno called Xeht and the others over.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:52 pm

"this should be fun"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 pm

"A Smash Bros tourny?" asked Xeht. "I don't know...,"

"It'll be fun!" said Xeno. "I've attended a couple of them before as part of the audience. It's pretty cool stuff."

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't be good to turn down an invitation to such an honorary event, especially if we've been deemed powerful enough to participate," said Xeht. "uuuuhhh... I have a bad feeling about this. I'll go, but let's watch our backs while we're there, okay?"

"Yeeeesss!" shouted Xeno. "Let's go! When is it?"

"You have 3 days. I am pleased that you have accepted our invitation. The universe is looking forward to seeing you there. Out." With that, the transmission ended.

"Why wouldn't he show us his face?" asked Xeht. "There isn't a single transmitter left in the galaxy that doesn't have a vid transmission." He was suspicious already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valleys and Caves
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Felucia-
Jump to: