The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

City Empty
PostSubject: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:40 am

Cities are very hard to find in this planet, but when you do find one, be sure to take a few days to enjoy the sites and sounds of the streets. Whether you plan to head out into the forest again or take off in one of the space ports, take time to enjoy yourself, unless you're on some important errand.

Xeht and Zaras found a manhole a few miles outside the city. They had seen nothing but forest for 4 days. Xeht lifted up the manhole and they jumped down. This wasn't a typical sewer, he soon realized. It was a cable line, all the powerlines were underground on this planet. They traveled along on the cieling for a few miles, then found another manhole and loked out. It was a city. They waited for nightfall, when they would be harder to see in camoflouge mode, then ran out onto the street, careful to avoid contact with the civilians. They found a dark alley full of gang members. Xeht attacked them, but left them alive and barfed embryos down their throats. He and Zaras then left to find a spaceport. He had created two nests now, each one with it's own queen. In under a month the entire planet would belong to them.

He found the spaceport he was looking for and snuck aboard. The ship lauched, headed for some planet he didn't catch the name of...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 am

Xeno grinned. "So many Aliens. So little time..." Xeno released a bolt of fire out of his nose, and scorched a few Aliens. He bolted through the Alien crowd, slicing and diceing with the OathKeeper and his tail. BloodShot kicked one Alien into another, but they didn't die. He smashed one into a wall, and blood pouring over his armor. Thankfully, the armor crafted by the AutoBots was able to resist the acid. BloodShot kicked another to Xeno, who thrusted his tail through it's chest. He threw the Alien, it landing on another. "There may be too many!"
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:46 am

Xeht and Zaras rushed through the sewers, it had already been four days. They were close. They found the manhole they used earlier and were immediatly hacking and slashing at the starbeasts. The Aliens were already too many. They were, however, able to clear the street, and found a place for shelter and rest. They found a lady hiding their. She didn't seem afraid of Xeht.

"Are you afraid of them?" she asked.

"No. I'm fighting them as much as I can. But I need rest."

"I know of three other fighters. I last saw them on main street. There was a strange creature of many species, a girl with magical powers, and an Arrowtounge with strange armour."

Xeht immediatly perked up. "Here?" he asked. "I need you to go out and find them again. Tell them an old friend is coming."

Three days later, the city was still infested. Everyone was making large progress, but they were tiring down quickly. Soon, Xeno, M-1, and Bloodshot were forced to retreat and barricade a small basement in which they were taking shelter. They were panting, exhausted. There were just too many.

A lady was behind them. "I was paid much to come look for you, but it looks like you found me instead."

"Why would someone be looking for us?" asked Xeno.

"He's here to help you fight, as an old friend."

A noise came out of the coal shoot behind them. Something was moving around in there. Xeno held his keyblade in ready position.

A figure fell down and landed on his feet. It was Xeht.

"Have I missed something?" Xeht asked.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:31 pm

"Xeht, buddy, I thought..." Xeno was cut off by BloodSHot, who was holding the door. "Welp, we had better start exterminating." Xeno held out his hand. "Savage Claw Mode?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:22 pm

"super angel mode"white mage turned into a white angel
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 pm

"Savage Claw Mode" Xeht agreed.

Xeno, remembering how it was done AutoBot style, did his best to imitate it. He used his tail, and sliced right down Xeht's chest, and thrusted his arm inside. He then cast a cure spell, and Xeht healed around Xeno's arm. They then mouthed BloodShot. Xehiamorshot was ready once more.

"SAVAGE CLAW MODE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:57 pm

"The people are all dead, and the city is all just an Alien hive waiting for orders to move out." said Xehiamorshot. "Their will be no human casualties in destroying the city now." Zaras climbed up onto Xehiamorshot's back, and the lady took M-1's hand. They blasted out of the building and rose high above the city. Xehiamorshot and M-1, in their full power, summoned all their energy, and fired down upon the city, completley destroying it and every single Alien inside.

But two more remained below the surface. The heroes landed and ducked into the sewers, converting back into their normal selves. They traveled down the tunnel, searching for the queen to make sure it could lay no more eggs. The found her, and with her was a Runner Alien. Xeno summoned a rescue ship to come and pick them up.

"Xeno, you and the others take the queen. The Runner Alien will be harder to kill. I'll lead it away from you guys so that you can concentrate on killing her."

With that, Xeht charged the Runner, and together they fell into a lower level of the sewers. The Runner was on it's feet before Xeht was, and it jumped to the cieling. It scurried along the walls and cieling quickly, striking before Xeht could react. Xeht screeched and was slammed against a wall, pinned. The Runner lifted him up in one hand and clawed at his stomach with the other, then threw him far down the passage. Xeht ran down along the wall to try and strike from the sides, but the runner was quicker. It drove it's tail into Xeht's back and threw him against the floor, then picked him back up and flung him back down the hall. The runner charged on all fours and reached him before he could get up, thrusting his inner jaw into Xeht's chest. Xeht screeched in the pain. Seeing his chance, however, Xeht managed to grab the runner's neck and brought him closer, then drove his tail into the runner's chest. The runner convulsed for a full minute, trying to free itself, then fell still, onto the ground, unmoving. Xeht made his way back to the others, and arrived to find everyone standing around the dead body of the queen. (Details to be filled in by either Biolanteclone or Godzillalien)

Together they left the sewers in triumph and found the escape vessel waiting for them. Xeno activated a small wrist computer prgramed to self-destruct, and dropped it into the manhole in order to destroy the eggs the queen laid throughout the sewers. They boarded the escape vessel. Suddenly, Xeht, who was bringing up the rear, was grabbed from behind and pulled back off the ship. Xeht whirled and threw his attacker off, which turned out to be the only wounded Runner, and called to his companions.

"Go! I'll take care of this thing. Don't stay! Time is Running out!"

M-1 pulled Xeno, Bloodshot, and Zaras onto the ship and powered up the engines. The ship lifted, but hit the remains of a small resturant as she tryed to move it sideways. Some rubble was caught in the bording ramp, preventing it from closeing.

The Runner was hindered by it's wound. It was so much slower now. Xeht kicked it into the manhole, but it stopped it's fall by grabbing the rim. Xeht grabbed it by the chest, lifted it's head out of the manhole, and drove his inner-jaw right into it's brain. The creature went limp, dyed, and fell through.

Once M-1 brought the ship high in the atmosphere, they saw the detonation of the wrist computer. A bright blast forced them to close their eyes and lit up the entire cockpit.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Xeno called.

There was a sound behind them in the room. They turned. Their was Xeht, covered in dust. "I'm still here." he said. "I'm glad you managed to get rubble caught in the boarding ramp. I never would have been able to board otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm

----
The Fight with the Queen
----

Zaras went 1st, and tackled the Queen. BloodShot and Zaras pinned teh Queen to teh wall, and Xeno and M-1 started to assault. Starting with Bushido, they caused great damage to the Queen. BloodShot and Zaras jumped away, and a geyser of pink energy blasted teh Queen upward. Xeno responded with Banishing Blade, sending the Queen crashing into the ground. Xeno and M-1 locked their weapons together, and started Spiral, flinging the Queen across the sewer into a wall. Zaras ran to tackle the Queen, but was knocked aside by the Queen's fist. BloodShot went next, and kicked teh Queen's face. While M-1 helped Zaras recover, the Queen, backhanded BloodShot's side. Xeno made the OathKeeper disappear, and flew toward the Queen tooth & claw. He slashed teh Queen's forehead, leaving slashmarks, but the Queen was able to headbutt him back. Xeno growled, and BloodShot jumped off of Xeno's back. He jammed his tounge through the Queen's neck, and Zaras tackled the Queen in the side. The Queen tried to get up, but M-1 stabbed her lightsaber right into her chest. The Queen died.

----
Now
----

"Oh my God!! Xeht! You're ok!" Xeno and Zaras had both tackled Xeht to the ground. BloodShot licked Xeht's faced with his long tounge.

M-1 walked up. She had a tender look on her face, and slapped Xeht on his cheek. "Thats for leaving!" She slapped him again "Thats for jamming your tail in my chest!" She paused, the tender look returning. "And this, is for saving out lives" She kissed Xeht on the cheek. He blushed.

"Hey, lovebirds. We're gonna have one hell of a story to tell the gus at the ISS." BloodShot and Zaras roared in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:03 pm

"You'll have to freeze them to the ground!" said Xeht. "Not to mention I"ll have to go through a few days of court before they decide if I'm guilty or not."

"Which reminds me," said Xeno. "Do you still need help with your animalistic side?"

Xeht paused for a moment, and the expression on his face turned to look as though he were looking inward on himself, and he turned to the window, as though looking to the future. "No," he finally said, and smiled, or gave as much an impression of a smile as a Predalien could. "No, I don't need anymore help. My inner Alien is banished from me. It's all over," he said, releaved.

Everyone gazed out to the stars, now having left orbit.

"It's all over," he repeated, this time in a glad way.

The group returned to the ISS, explained everything, went through court, in which he was declared Innocent, and together they awaited their next adventure, gaining quite a few days of rest and celebration during which Xeht was forgiven by all his other friends.

---End of Transmission, Until Tomorrow.

Tokyo, Japan---

A load roar filled the streets and shattered glass. The ground shook as a menace stomped through the streets. A blast of micro-oxygen killed thousands. Destoroyah howled in glee as it took flight...
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:08 am

on yavin 4
the clicking of the mandabiles the predators were here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down