The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boarding Deck

Go down 
+3
GigaBowser2000
Goji3754
Godzillalien
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Boarding Deck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:22 pm

Back on the ISS, the trio were suprised to find a strange thing facing a group of Predators who were nursing their wounds. Xeht hurried over to them.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"These three predators attacked me," said Jason

"Is this true?" asked Xeht.

"No!" said one of the predators. "We were headed for the lab division because their was a chemical accident there. We were going to bring t under control!"

Xeht sniffed the air. It did smell like there was a chemical fire someplace. He turned to Jason. "Next time, be sure they are attacking you before you strike back."
Back to top Go down
GigaBowser2000

GigaBowser2000

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:39 pm

"I saw they had unsheathed their knives...I sorta...jumped to conclusions..." Jason smirked.
"Sorry Preds" He muttered. He then looked over to Xeht. "I'm Jason. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:07 pm

"I'm Xeht. The guy next to me is Xenomorph, or Xeno for short. The Arrowtounge behind him is Bloodshot."

"Nice to meet you," said Xeno.

Bloodshot growled.

Xeno said "He's always been a little nervous around new people."

"Anybody need anything?" asked Xeht. "Ironcally, I feel like getting some spicy ice."
Back to top Go down
GigaBowser2000

GigaBowser2000

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:33 pm

Jason studied the Arrowtongue. "An Arrowtongue eh?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 pm

"Trust me. You don't want to mess with an ArrowTounge, especially the Eosapien bred ones, like BloodShot." BloodShot ficked his tounge out over and over, examining the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
GigaBowser2000

GigaBowser2000

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:05 pm

"I've never been to Darwin IV, heard it was a nice place..."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:39 pm

"We can take you there, if you like," said Xeht. "The Autobots and Predators have just announce that they are done using this place as a base now, so we're freed up. We're not officially in the war, we just got swept into it for a minute their. They are prepearing to leave for another base. Their war continues, but they said we don't have to help them fight it any more. "
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:57 pm

GigaBowser2000 wrote:
"I've never been to Darwin IV, heard it was a nice place..."
If you want info on Darwin IV, just ask me. I'm an epert on the planet. What animal are you thinking about? Unth? BladderHorn? ArrowTounge?
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:15 pm

(I think he's read about it, he's just saying his character has never been their.)

1 hour later...

"Ok, the Autobots and Predators have cleared out," said Xeht. "we're free to do what we want again. Off to Darwin IV!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:51 pm

(I know. My character was talking to his)

Xeno readied a shuttle. BloodShot seemed eager to be back in a familer place. "We'll land in the plains. Thats where BloodShot is most familier.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:06 pm

All of the AutoBots and Predators were cheering Xeht's, Xeno's, and BloodShot's triumph.

"So, Xeht. Feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:27 pm

"I suppose." said Xeht. "But I thought all these guys were gone..." he said, pointing to the Predators and Autobots.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:37 pm

"Apparantly not." Xeno pointed out as ships droved in by the dozen.

Everyone stopped applauding as a large ship arrived. All of the AutoBots and Predators got down on one knee, as 2 figures stepped out of the ship. One was a Transformer, blue with flames, and one was a Predator, covered in sacred objects.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:14 pm

Xeht and Xeno, being the ones who lived in the ISS all the time, where the first to get back up and greet them.

"Optimus Prime, welcome," said Xeht.

"And to you, Elder," finished Xeno.

"We apologise for having to return so quickly," said Optomise Prime. "When we heard the Decipticons had a base here, we decided we had best check it out. When we realized you were here as well, we thought you wouldn't mind. You fought quite valiently on Mars."

"We don't mind at all," said Xeno.

"Matters have suddenly become much worse," said the Elder. He was looking at Xeht with a fire of anger and suspision burning in him. Even the Elders regarded all Predaliens as scum. "The planet of Corrilea has ceded from the Galactic Republic. The planet is known to be the home of many of the generals in the Alliance's army. We fear they may join their home planet, and to top it all off, Corrilea has joined forces with the Decipticons."

"This just keeps getting worse," observed Xeht. "The Jedi will be pushed even harder to restore peace, and we will be spread out even further."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:36 pm

(Are there anymore worlds that need to be made?)

"Indeed", Xeno said. "But I have a bad feeling about MegaTron. My senses are still detecting his spark."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:02 pm

(Not at the moment. I'm just mentioning some for the sake of new enemies. Be wary, we'll be seeing some Dark Jedi soon, followers of the dark side who are not Sith for what ever reason, wether it be that they have fear, the rule of only two sith, or they prefer to work alone. They are often very unstable and can be twenty times more powerful.)

"Let's get down to the planet. Now that we have an army and a few Jedi with us, we stand a much better chance against them," said Xeht.

"You'd better lead a small group like last time," said Optimus. "Better to weaken the enemy with a small number of men before going into major combat. We'll send for Jedi with you, Luke Skywalker, Saba Sebatyne, her padawan, Leia Solo, and Jaina Solo, her daughter."

Each one stepped out of the crowd in at their name. Saba looked curiously at Xeht. Or was it a mocking expression? Barabels were blasted hard to read. Barabels were natrually interested in weird things, and quite violent by instinct. Even Xeht felt jumpy around them.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:41 am

"Before you go.." Optimus said, "Take these". Optimus walked to Xeht, and placed the Symbol of the Autobot on his Machine Arm. He also gave it to Xeno on his chest, and to BloodShot on his slender shoulder.

"I am honored sir." Xeno said. "As am I." Said Xeht. BloodShot nodded in agreement.

----
On the Shuttle, before launch
----

"I wonder how MegaTron could still be alive? BeachQuill toxin are lethal to anything because of their acidic properties. Even the behemoth GroveBacks are no match for their potent intoxications.......Unless, the Eosapien culture is more spiritual or technical than we thought."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am

"Perhapzzz," said Saba. "But let's get down to the planet and make some Obzzervationzzz before we azzume anything."

"By the way, guys, were's Han and Mara?" asked Xeht.

"Han is trying to stay out of this whole thing," explained Leia. "Corrilea is his home planet, so he's in a tight spot at the moment. He doesn't want to choose sides."

"And Mara is keeping a close eye their son, Jacen." said Luke. "He's in charge of training Ben, but recently he's become dangerously reckless in the pursuit of peace. I fear he may be willing to accept any sacrifice."

Xeht pondered this for a moment. The galaxy had barley ended a war four years ago between the Killiks and Chiss. And the shadow of the Brutality of the Yuuzahn Vonng War at least ten years ago still remained. The New Republic was barley about 4 decades old and it was already being torn apart.

The Shuttle launched, heading back towards the planet that they had just returned from.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:34 am

Xehiamorph now split back into two, Xehiathisyyyn and Xenomorph.

"We need to split up," said Xeht. "Each Jedi take an Autobot with you. Luke, you take Bumblebee. Saba, find Jazz, and he will help you. Leia, go with Ironhide, and Jaina, you're with Optimus Prime. Each one goes to find a key. Xeno, Bloodshot, and I will look for teh Omega Lock. But first, we have to tend to this varactlyl."

Xeht, Xeno, and Pred medics set to work on creating a new heart for teh still-living varactyl. Hours later, they sewed her back up. She would be fine after a few days of rest. Now it was ime for Xeno, Xeht and Bloodshot to leave on their mission.

(Once you've created the nessecary worlds, you tell Luke's and Leia's sides of the story and I'll take Saba's and Jaina's. We'll make our own hunt together.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:36 am

Now they had 2 keys. The Earth key was safe.

Boarding Deck - Page 2 Evac3a
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 am

The Autobots and Predaotrs noticed that the ISS was beginning to malfunction from Malak's power. Random places were beginning to explode. Two Autobots and an Elite Predator, thinking fast, retrieved the two keys recovered so far, and a Dark key that they had retrieved years ago from older conficts with Malak, then activated a warp machine that brought them into Malak's dimension, the quardinates of which were provided by the two transformers who were already there. They would use the keys to combat Malak and defeat him before the ISS was detroyed.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 am

Xeno held he KeyBlade in front of him, and it started to glow. He pointed it toward the Dark Key, and a bright light eluminated from the tip. A thin, white laser shot toward the key, and the Key went back to it's original green state. They stored it away until it was needed.

LeoBreaker and Snarl joined the AutoBot ranks.

Now, they just needed to get one from Gigantion. But, where to find the lock?
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 am

"Their is something wrong," said Luke. "Shadows surround Optimus Prime. It feels like Malak."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:33 am

"Malak, you say? Do you feel theres a way to help?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 am

optimus prime smashed into the room whith the dark keys then optimus disappeard whith both keys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding Deck
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next