The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:13 am

From Russia, to the very land of the rising sun, fight in Tokyo, Hong kong, or anywhere in Asia.

Asia AsiaMap

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:54 pm

Waiting in the Han river Queen Gojhees and ten other Predaliens are waiting for the Host...for ten long minutes they had waited until something had crashed throught the building and two pred aliens got slammed into the river,Gojhees had bowed to the beast and so the host looked cunfused and Gojhees said "will you join me,will you fight with me if you do you will be treated like a King"...a pause in the moment but the beast accepted and they went into the hosts cave....too wait...for the deceptitron Scorponk to tell him what is the human race doing in Iraq...then teleports
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:29 am

Jaina and Optimus Prime reached the Great Wall of China, were the Cyber Key was rumored to have been hidden. Jaina used her force sences to locate the key, being careful and efficient, and it was an hour before she found it inside the wall. She used her purple blade to cut a molten circle through the rock, and Optimus Prime shot his cannon at it. The blast revealed the key, and Jaina force called it to her. This, however, caught the attention of the guards. They opened fire with their machine guns, but Jaina hopped onto Prime and together they took off through the jungle. They found their shuttle and headed back to the ISS, greatfull that no large opposition had shown itself.

Upon reaching thier destination, they placed the key in a seperate room from the other one, on the other side of the ISS, yet with identical security and design. Two keys down, two to go.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Xeht pin-pointed Destoroyah's current position. "He's currently headed right towards...." he paused for a minute and stared at his monitor, confused. "Towards us..."

Xeno took this in for a moment. "How could he possibly know we are coming?"

"I don't know." said Xeht. They were now in the clouds. "AAAGH!!! There he is!" he shouted as he made visual contact with the monster. He was headed right for Xeht.

Xeht made a target-lock, and opened fire with his lazercannons and missiles. No effect. He swerved wide around the creature, feeling the rush of air as the gigantic monstrosity flew past, violently shaking his Starfighter. If not for his shields, his starfighter would have been torn apart. Starfighters were not very good at working in atmosphere. They couldn't manuever as well without exploding, and violent winds such as he just experienced would tear a ship without sheilds apart.

Xeht swung in a wide turn. He would be useless in this battle. Perhaps he could drop a missile in Destoroyah's Micro-oxygen beam path to stop it from reaching Xeno, if nessecary, but other than that limimted defence, he could do nothing. A single Micor-oxygen blast would destroy his sheilds and he'd be a sitting duck. On the otherhand, if Destoroyah just went ahead and used it's lazer horn, it would slice right through his sheilds and destroy his ship.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:58 am

m1s Ship appaered in the sky it was a half demon half angel ship she fired her lightbeam into the monsters eyes blinding it
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Destoroyah changed. It wnet from its Flying Form(current) to it's Final Form. Its eyes were healed, as were all of it's wounds.

Destoroyah got a fix on Xeht's ship. It flew toward him, at break neck speed. It swung it's laser horn faster then Xeht could react.

"CHAOS CONTROL!!"

Xeno appeared in from of the laser, and he grabbed it in his claws.

"DARK AURA!!!"

The White Flames repeled the laser horn from Xeno's tough scales, but Destoroyah was persistant. He kept pushing.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm

"Xeno, this won't do." said Xeht. "We need to lure it away from Earth and onto another planet. One that has a powerful monster on it."

"We could try for the Vortaak Mothership or Planet X," suggested M-1.

"They won't help us," said Xeno, kicking himself away from the horn and pushing Xeht's starfighter safely out of range.

"Felucia has several Mothras on it. It's our best shot, and they are the most likely to help us, seeing as Earth was once the home of the Cosmos. Let's go their," said Xeht.

(Still waiting for you to make that planet.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:40 pm

(Done)

"Fair enough." Xeno said. "But can it last in space? If not, thats good."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 pm

"Trust me, monsters have been in space before, most notably Godzilla himself. Destroyah will be with us the whole way, not to say that's a good thing," said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:33 pm

"Godzilla? HAH!!! I AM Godzilla, remember?" Xeno flashed his spines, and let loose a blast of atomic energy out of his mouth, and struck Destoroyah clear in the chest, sending him into Orbit. "Well, looks like Dessy here is ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm

High atop the skyscrapers of Tokyo...

Enshrouded by the smooth, dark light of the night, the district of Shinonome gave mere idle sounds from the empty street shops that still stood open and the occasional passing car, its roads and sidewalks completely vacant, and in contrast to the rest of Tokyo's active metropolis, the urban area stood still and virtually lifeless. Street lamps and store lights illuminated the paths and roads, humming of machinery sifted through the atmosphere, but upon the balconies of the immense towers that rose from the district center, darkness and silence predominated its presence, rendering them dead as a graveyard.

The concrete decks were certainly not intimidating in anyway, but their inactivity was utterly unnerving; and that was all needed.

Very soon, a sinister force, one of pure evil, would pry its way into this world...

Comfort Towers East, Rooftop

From the muteness of the shadows, in a very subtle manner, some eerie power of mystical essence emerged, converging all at one point on the plat-top of the building. It could not be seen for at first, but within moments, wafting orbs or black matter appeared, spiraling around each other as a large, formulating mass of shadow itself came up between them. Sparks and flashes went off as the sphere of dark energy continued to expand, its outer appearance of swirls and lines constantly rotating in position. After almost half a minute, the form stopped its consistent growth, and with a hiss of smoke, it gradually parted in the middle, giving way to a pure-black inter-dimensional opening--and a being of true evil with it.

The gap of empty matter was soon large enough for a full-grown man to come through, and from its depths, a great, muscular figure came forth, cloaked by the darkness. A foot in a black battle boot stepped out, lightly clicking against the ground, and then another followed. At a very slow pace, Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil and the last Geurodo, finally emerged from the portal, and once more his aged, apathetic expression saw the world.

He slowly walked to the edge of the tower, looked off to the distance, then gave a slight grunt to indicate his interest.

Ganondorf saw a new existence, one incredibly different from his indigenous world. But he saw just the same in its future.
He saw a world to conquer.

Taking his time ever so calmly, Ganondorf turned to the emergency exit of the tower, then proceeded to walk toward it, never too hastily.

After all, time was all he had.
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:04 pm

"So, it's true," said a deep, shady voice. Ganondorf was now in a dark alley, and he had felt a presence ahead of him, though he hadn't expected it.

The source of the voice stepped out of the shadows. It was a man with long, white hair. "Ganondorf has come at last, as prophesized."

Ganondorf stared at him, not knowing what to expect. Until just now, the man had gone undetected.

The man continued, an evil grin on his face. "We both want the same thing: This planet. But for different reasons."

"And what do you want it for?"

"While you want this planet for your own throne, I seek to sail the dark cosmos of space, with this planet as my vessel, just as Mother did many years ago. Eventually, we'll find a new planet, and forge for it a great future."

"And what will happen to this planet?"

"Well, that's a choice I leave to you. This planet will be yours, if you still desire it, even as I use it to travel through space. We can be defeated when alone, but together, we can destroy whatever stands in our way. Interested?"

Ganondorf thought for a moment. "Who are you?"

The man grinned. "Sephiroth."
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:59 pm

"Sephiroth."

The name seemed to echo through Ganondorf's head, a persistent voice that would not cease, as if it intended to etch itself into his very mind. Perhaps this man was an invaluable ally, and his conscience heartily desired to acquaint with him for the future, as no world was easy to conquer for any man. On the other hand, his instinct may have been warning him about this mysterious character; He himself was a solitary conquistador, and he knew their ways well.

The King of Evil took a moment to consider his options, then made his choice. He approached Sephiroth, keeping his pace at a usual slow rate, then began to converse with the man that promised him absolute domination.

"Well put, my friend. By the honor of my people, the Geurodo, I hereby commend and dedicate to you my aid. The Power of the Triforce is at your side, Sephiroth."

Ganondorf raised his hand and displayed the glowing mark of the Triforce on the back of his palm.

"What is our first objective?"

The sorcerer's fist tightened, eager to begin his campaign.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:08 pm

"We remove those in our way. You weren't the only one who stepped through a portal into our world. Link, your enemy, arrived here first. My own foe is here as well: Cloud. But with our alliance, noone can stop us."

"And what will happen to me once our enemies are removed, and the world is shrouded in darkness?"

"I'm not a liar. I promised you this planet, and I will keep that promise." and with that, Sephiroth bound himself to that oath with the ancient language, a language with which unbreakable promises were made, and no lies could be told. "I want a new planet, one with minimal sentient life, that I can forge to my will. You will have an easier time with this one than myself. We must find those our enemies cherish most, and lure them here. Then, we will defeat them together."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Hours later....

Sephiroth's eyes flickered, and he stopped. Ganondorf was walking behind him, and questioned the pause. "What is going on now?" he asked.

"I'll return in a few hours. First their is something I need to deal with alone."

Before Ganondorf could ask him to clarify his intentions, Sephiroth was gone.
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Puzzled at Sephiroth's sudden obligation, Ganondorf continued out on to the streets, slowly walking along the empty sidewalk as he considered what may have drawn him away so suddenly. He passed a pair of pedestrians who, upon seeing such a feral and archaic character, looked him over with intrigued expressions as they walked by. The sorcerer returned their glances with an expectant look of disinterest, but seeing their clothing, he suddenly realized something.

Now that he was in a different world, Ganondorf would surely stand out--After all, this location seemed quite advanced compared to where he had originated from, and its inhabitants may have never even seen something like him before. The Geurodo gazed down at his clothing; Black armor forged for battle, with a very ornate design, clad to his chest and waist. A cape hung from his shoulders, and such a thing was hardly appropriate in public here. Ganondorf then looked to his right, in a closed store's window, and observed the assortment laid out in view. An ivory black jacket made from loose leather and a pair of dark jeans were neatly folded on the stand. Next to them, a light, gray shirt with shortened sleeves, one that looked as if it would be worn under heavier clothing, hung from the wall.

So this was what the humans in this world wore. It seemed primitive to the King of Evil, especially to his stature, but nevertheless, it was wisest to blend in here. With hardly a thought, Ganondorf's power went to work, morphing his armor and clothing into pure black flames. They writhed for a moment, changing chape completely, then took solid form once more.

Ganondorf was now bearing the very clothes before him, appearing as almost something of a biker. Grinning and chuckling, he turned and began walking down the street one more. Another couple of citizens passed him, but this time, gave nothing but a smile and a wave as he passed. The Geurodo returned the gesture, then thought to himself.

"Perfect. Now the last thing they'll expect from me is what I truly am." With a loud, tyrannic laugh, Ganondorf continued on, disappearing into the night....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asia   Asia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Earth-
Jump to: