The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny or Inspirational Moments and Films

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Funny or Inspirational Moments and Films Empty
PostSubject: Funny or Inspirational Moments and Films   Funny or Inspirational Moments and Films Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Here you can post anything you find inspirational, funny, classic, or theme-like in any movie, real-life situation, book, or song.

I'll start:

"Into the sky! To win, or die!"- Eragon
Sort of like the famous quote by William Travis during the Texas revolution: "I shall never surrender nor retreat... Victory or Death!"

"A day may come...when we desert all bonds of fellowship! A day may come... when the foundations of men come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day... We FIGHT! Oaths you have taken! Oaths are fullfilled! By all that you hold dear! I bid you stand! Men of the West!"- Aragorn, from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

Ooops! I put this in the wrong place! Godzilalien, please transfer this to the General Disscusion.
Back to top Go down

Funny or Inspirational Moments and Films
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: Debate Room-
Jump to: