The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atmospheric Processors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Atmospheric Processors Empty
PostSubject: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:01 pm

There are three of these large structures, each with it's own living quarters and sports activities. However, they where recently attacked by Aliens and are now a ruin. Holes and leaks are commonly seen, and attacks are quite often. But in times of calm, it's easy to fall asleep or get caught up in a game. Always be on your guard, especially around air ducts and shadowy areas.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 pm

Xeht had led Xeno and BloodShot inside.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:51 pm

"What would an atmospheric processing facility want with nanites?" asked Xeno.
"Not a clue, but they sure did come in handy," said Xeht.
"Now I only wonder what happened to Malak. He was certaintly hurt, but we don't know how badly. He's too tough to be taken away by those things," said Xeno.
"We'll just have to wait and see. Can you summon another shuttle? It'll take time, but we might be able to get off the planet."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm

"I can try."

Xeno held his KeyBlade in the air, and a giant lock appeared in the sky. Xeno turned his blade, and a sound like a lock being unlocked sounded. A bright light appeared in the sky, and a new shuttle appeared out of the light.

Xeno fell, exausted.

"That took a lot of my energy. My Key can unlock anything, and I had to unlock the very fabric of time & space itself to pull this shuttle from the ISS, but, its outside now, and it is operational."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:50 pm

"Keep it hovering, and extend the bridge if you can. We don't want Malak to get onboard with us. Or, for that matter, the Queen," said Xeht.
"Shouldn't we blow the site from orbit or something?" asked Xeno.
"NO!"
Xeno was confused.
Xeht continued. "I may be part predator, but I'm still half alien. What's more, the Predalien who created me belonged to this nest when he was still a facehugger. I can feel it. I'm sorry, but I cannot let the nest be destroyed. I owe this nest. Unless the queen herself attacks us first, I will not allow you or anyone else to destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:29 am

"......"

Xenomorph wanted revenge on the Queen for trying to kill them, but if Xeht wouldn't allow it, then he wouldn't.

Xeno kept the shuttle in full hover, and grabbed Xeht and wrapped his tail around BloodShot.

"While there is no bridge to extend, I can get us there in the blink of an eye."

Xeno charged up his Atimoc Breath, and busted the door down. Malak was right behind it. Xeno let out a stream of fire at Malak, and he retreated back a distance.

"Chaos.....CONTROL!!"

Xeno moved at blazing speed, taking Xeht and BloodShot with him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atmospheric Processors   Atmospheric Processors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atmospheric Processors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: LV-426-