The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

biollante vs gamera debate

Go down 
+2
Godzillalien
biolante clone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
biolante clone

biolante clone

biollante vs gamera debate Empty
PostSubject: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:53 pm

discuss the debate here
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:00 pm

Biollante and Gamera. That would be a long battle. My moneys on Gamera, because of his Mana Blast.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:03 pm

my moneys on biollante she can acid spary into gameras shell
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Well, both can regenerate, and Gamera can shoot Plasma Fire to burn her.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:09 pm

its basicly a draw
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:19 pm

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Kingoji

Kingoji

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:19 pm

I haven't seen much of Gamera aside from the Heisei trilogy, but from what I saw in those, I think Biollante would be fairly outmatched. She's slow and cumbersome, with no real ranged weapons to speak of, whilst Gamera is fast in the air, with several projectile abilities and elbow blades to slice up any of Biollante's vines before they could do too much damage.

I prefer Biollante myself, but really against Gamera she's just so much firewood.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Yeah, Gamera.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Deffinitely Gamera. He's got some powerful moves that would burn Biollante into the dust. I like biollante better, but Gamera's got this one.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Deffinitely Gamera. He's got some powerful moves that would burn Biollante into the dust. I like biollante better, but Gamera's got this one.
Back to top Go down
GigaBowser2000

GigaBowser2000

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:02 pm

Gamera is smaller the even Godzilla. You really think he could defeat somebody thats bigger then GODZILLA himself?

Biollante was pull him apart.
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:14 pm

yay you have gave me hope for Bio yet
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:36 pm

He really isn't that much smaller. As far as monsters are concerned, a 20 meter difference between Godzilla and Gamera isn't that big a difference. If you look at teh Heisei version, he's 80 meters, and actually, Godzilla was right around that at the time he fought Biollante.

EDIT: Actually, he was 80 meters when he fought Biollante, and it wasn't until the next movie that he grew to 100.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:37 pm

well guess it depends on the Gamera...like toto
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: biollante vs gamera debate   biollante vs gamera debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

biollante vs gamera debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: Debate Room-
Jump to: