The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Springs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:36 am

i dont think so its in malaks dimension being protected by a dark key force feild
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 pm

(It says you created it to protect yourself.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:59 pm

and the key
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 pm

(You didn't mention the key. You only said that we had to have a dark key to get in. And please at least use periods at the end of the sentences. It'll make it easier to understand what your'e saying.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:36 am

i will try
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:12 pm

(I leave on a trip and you 2 rip each other's throats out. Don't worry. The Key is at Dimention X, right?)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:07 pm

(I guess, according to Malak. But when he first typed it up it sounded like he gave it to Galvi and tried to protect himself with the dark key.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:41 pm

(k. Then LeoBreaker and Snarl have business to take care of)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:09 pm

The Autobots, Jedi, and only Predator landed to confront Glavitron. Wordlessly they began their battle. The Elite Predator threw his two shruiken at Galvi, both of which easily pierced his armor, and fired off with his duel plasma-casters and his new handheld one. Xeht fired his own plasmacasters, as the Elite Predator tossed him another handheld and they split up in circles round Glavi, who fired back. They were just the decoys. The real power was in Xeno, the Jedi, and the other Autobots. Niether Malak nor Gold could interfere now. Bumblebee Ironhide, and Jazz all charged at once, using the anger that Malak's possession and the injuries of Optimus Prime had fueled them with, channeling it all on Galvitron.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:50 am

"Lets see if I can't show this Con a good time!!" Xeno and LeoBreaker joined forces against GalviTron. Channeling his energy through LeoBreaker, they activated a massive strike. It started with the attack called "Wildcat": They stomped on the ground, and giant stone pillars flew out of teh ground and struck GalviTron. Followed by many X-Claws and High Fang attacks, they ended with a Proud Roar attack, which killed all the Eosapiens that GalviTron had summoned, and weaked GalviTron himself.

"Xeht! You ready!?"

"Always ready"

"BloodShot?"

*Hiss*

"SAVAGE CLAW MODE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:15 pm

(Sorry I was gone so long. I just got back from shopping and watching Transformers)

The fight continued, now more massive than ever. Bumblebee, Jazz, and Ironhide, taking advantage of Glavitron's distraction, used the keys and Omega Lock to put an end to the Black Hole. Xehiamorshot pulled all the stops, rockets, lazers, kicks, puches, and blades, to put an end to Galvitron. Glavitron collapsed, exhausted, and everyone on the Autobot team struck at once, causing an explosion that destroyed Galvitron beyond repair, beyond rebirth.

The day was won, and they returned to the ISS to make repairs.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:54 am

Goji3754 wrote:
(Sorry I was gone so long. I just got back from shopping and watching Transformers)

The fight continued, now more massive than ever. Bumblebee, Jazz, and Ironhide, taking advantage of Glavitron's distraction, used the keys and Omega Lock to put an end to the Black Hole. Xehiamorshot pulled all the stops, rockets, lazers, kicks, puches, and blades, to put an end to Galvitron. Glavitron collapsed, exhausted, and everyone on the Autobot team struck at once, causing an explosion that destroyed Galvitron beyond repair, beyond rebirth.

The day was won, and they returned to the ISS to make repairs.

(Allow me to add details, k?)

The black hole started to gain in power. Xehiamorshot looked up, and growled. "The black hole must die, NOW!!!" They Xehimorshot grabbed the Omega Lock, and the Keys, and aimed it at the black hole.

"FOR THE AUTOBOTS!!!!"

Hot Springs - Page 2 PrimusOmegaLoad

"NO!!!!!"

GalviTron opened a warp gate, and tackled Xehiamorshot into it. The 4 Keys flew out of the lock, and GalviTron, Xehiamorshot, and the Lock flew through the gate. It then, closed, just as the Elder Predator showed up.

----
The Warp Gate
----

The Omega Lock floated aimlessly inside. Xehiamorshot flew for it, but were cut off by GalviTron. The 3 prongs on Xehimorshot's arm flew out, and GalviTron, without a Key, was able to extend his spikes. It showed how much power he had gained.

"Now, Xeno, Xeht, BloodShot, prepare to meet your maker!!"

GalviTron swiped at them, puncuring Xeno's wing. BloodShot kicked, and GalviTron stumbled back. Xehimorshot flew back, and fired rockets out of the Xeht Arm at GalviTron.

"Grrr.......Nothing you say or do will make you my equal!!" GalviTron slashed at Xehiamorshot, but they blocked it with their own claw.

"I know." They said in unison.

"I would never stoop down to yoru level!!"

Xehiamorshot pushed GalviTron back again, and fired the Hyper Spiral Ray. GalviTron flew back far, giving them enough time to grab the Lock, and get out.

"Elder!" They yelled. "Can you make a warp gate over the one we just came through?"

"Yes." He responded. A Warp gate opened, and the 2 gates started swirling.

"Whats happening?" Jazz yelled.

"The gates closing in on itself." IronHide responded. "Like a snake eating it's own tail!!"

They thought they had won, until the 1st gate started to open again. GalviTron was reopening it with his own hands!!

"Holy ****!!" Xehiamorshot yelled.

"I have an idea. How about we combine the power of the Omega Lock and your KeyBlade?" The Elder commented.

"Of course! GalviTron woudl have to accept his prison or be destroyed!"

The Elder held up the lock, and Xehiamorshot held up the KeyBlade. The 2 touched, and a great light started to show. A Laser tehn shot out of the lock, and struck GalviTron. He imploaded.

The resulting shockwave sent the 4 Keys flying, along with the Omega Lock.

"Got one!!" BummbleBee shouted.

"Thats two!" Jazz reported.

"Count three!" IronHide yelled.

"I have the last one!!" The Elder yelled.

The Omega Lock was heading straight for the Black Hole!! In the burning heat. Xenomorph forced Xeht and BloodSHot off of him, and used a gravity spell to send them back to the surface. "GO!!!" He yelled. Both Xeht and BloodSHot were reluctant to go, but the gravity spell gave them no choise.

The searing heat combined with the speed of Chaos Control was nearly too much for Xeno. As the Black Hole started to Quasar, Xeno's wings started to burn up, and tear. He grabbed the Lock, and used a Gravity Spell to send it to the others. The momentum of the Quasar sent him hurling straight for the group. He hit the ground hard just as BumbleBee, Jazz, and IronHide used the Keys and teh Lock to destroy tha Black Hole. Xeno slowly started to rise from the ground. He was going to be ok. He lifted the KeyBlade. It was much heaver than usual, but he was able to cast a Cure Spell on him, Xeht, and BloodShot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Darwin IV-
Jump to: