The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Research Facilities

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Research Facilities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:47 am

Kane managed to stab a few droids, but suddenly they all started to attack him and M-1. It was a massive swarm that could rip them to threads in seconds, so Kane was forced to swing his saber around in broad stroaks, cutting them into peices. But he accidently cut the rail line to where it was hanging by a thread. "Ooooh kriff," he muttered. "Hang on, everybody, we're going for a ride!"

The elevator rail broke, and they plummeted, screaming. "AAAAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!!"

At least we're away from the buzz droids, Kane thought.

After a few minutes of falling, Kane's danger sence began to develop from a prickle to an ache. "Brace yourselves!!!" He made the hole larger as quickly as possible by cutting around it, and pulled Xeno through it. Xeno in turn beat his wings and hovered in the air, holding onto Kane, while M-1 had Kane's shoe by a lace. The elevator crashed two feet below them, looking like a crushed soda can. A few tounges of flame leapt up in the explosions of a few small components, but not quite high enough to reach them.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Xeno flapped his wings as hard as possible, but with Kane, M-1, and BloodShot holding on, he couldn't stay airborne. He clawed into the wall, and started to climb.

But the AC just happened to turn on at that time, and it was even more difficult to climb then to fly with the wind. Xeno's wings sounded like those of a dieing pigeon as he tried to fly up.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:46 pm

"We don't want to go up, we want to go down!" Kane said.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Xeno said, and he dropped Kane, sending both M-1 and Kane falling. Bloodshot was on his foot, and wouldn't let go.

Kane landed lightly on his feet, and M-1 landed on her feet, but to the contrary of Kane, she charged herself with energy and banged down on the elevator, sending Kane up in the air a few feet before landing on his back. She didn't do much damage to the elavator, because it was already crushed pretty tightly.

"Huh, durasteel metal reacts pretty strangley to punishment." M-1 observed. "An elevator made of any other metal would have blown to smitherines on impact with the ground from falling so far."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Shadow Kiryu was about to slash Kaiju Master when suddenly the wall behind him blew open and sucked him out. "I'll be back!!!"
Kaiju did not hesitate...He quickly destroyed shadow Guiala and then jumped through the hole and flew to the crater that everyone was going to.
He looked into the crater, and saw Dawn, chained to the cannon. With that he rocketed at the machine, Ragaliber high over his head glowing black and white.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:01 am

Xeno fell next to them.

*pant....pant....pant* "You guys didn't tell me on purpose!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 am

"Never mind that," Kane said.

"So how do we get out of the elevator shaft with the elevator crushed under our feet?" Xeno asked.

Kane pointed to the door of the shaft, most of which was exposed because the elevator was crushed so tightly. Kane drew his hand closer to his chest, and made it start glowing green with make energy. Then, he released a blast of Fire, which blew the doors off their hinges and sent the doors careening into the room. They stepped out of the shaft and found themselves in the room with the cannon. The elevator next to the one they had been in dinged and opened to let Cameron Winters out.

"I'm impressed you managed to survive that. I thought my Buzz Droid plan would be the end of you," Cameron said. "Now, witness the power of the Lifestream Cannon!"

Kane drew his Fusion Sword and pressed it against Cameron's throat. "You activate that thing, and you won't live to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:49 pm

"Lets not do anything hasty now." Cameron snapped his fingers, and droids filled the entire room, and cannons grew from the walls. Cameron was lifted on a small platform up high.

'Now we'll see who has the last laugh!" He yelled.

"I'll get him!" Xeno took flight.

"Ha!" Cameron pressed a button on the platform, and Xeno was electrocuted, and fell.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:33 pm

"So what now?" Kane asked.

Then, the wall behind them broke open, revealing Zaras and Xeht in the room of the other side. Xeht was riding Zaras, and together they flew around the room. Zaras flew closer to the ground, and a great jet of flame poured through her mouth and burned many of the droids. Kane activated his Barrier materia again, so noone else was hurt by the flames. The rest of the droids were burned away in the fire, and the Cannon was damaged before it could gather the power nessecary to make the blast. Xeht then used his magnetic spell, which wiped out the wall-mounted blasters and destroyed the electricution guns.

Kane leapt up onto the platform without needing the Force, because of his SOLDIER enhancements. Once there, he was suprised to see Cameron Winters was already dead, face down, with a cartorized hole that went all the way through his chest. Kane turned him over, and checked his pulse. He was definetly dead.

Xeht blasted the Cannon with Brisinger to make sure it couldn't be repaired. But then, the fire was out of control. It was much too big now to be extinguished, and the smoke was filling the area. Xeht used a magnetic spell again to blast a hole in every floor above them, save the very top ceiling. "Come on!" He shouted. Kane, M-1, and Bloodshot leapt onto Zaras and held on tight while Xeno flew beside her. They flew up together, and found themselves in the hangar control room.

"Looks like we're in luck!" Kane said. "Our shuttle was towed into for us, but the security is pretty much wiped out because of us already." he inspected the control panel. "Blast! The automatic release is short-circuited. We have to do this manually." As he said that, an explosion rocked the base from the bottom floor and fire rushed up the hole they flew through. It caught alot of things on fire, even on the top floor, including all but of the hovercrafts used to get from the control room to the hangar.

"You mean," Xeno asked. "That one of us is going to have to stay here and make sure the rest of us can leave?"

"Yeah."

"But this place is gonna blow!" Xeht shouted. "Even Zaras and I can't stop these flames, and Dragon Riders are the most powerful spellcasters around!"

"I"ll stay behind." Kane said. "Don't worry about me. There is always another way out of here, and I'll be the most likely person to find it." When everyone hesitated, he shouted. "Just go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:44 pm

"I don't like this plan!" Xeno yelled, but BloodShot tackled hima nd forced him into the shuttle.

Kane stood there after the shuttle took off.

"Ok. I can do this..."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:35 pm

He headed out of the control room, looking for something to escape through. But then, he stopped in his tracks. Something came to mind and caught his attention. Who had killed Cameron Winters? Surely it was someone with a lightsaber, but he hadn't seen anyone else, nor had he seen another shuttle in the hangar.

"Your curiosity is well placed," said a voice behind him. He spun around. There, standing before him, was a Theelin female holding a deactivated doublesaber.

"Who are you?" Kane asked.

"Poor, poor Kane," the woman said. "Youv'e never seen your mother, have you? Not even heard her name?"

Kane's eyes widened in suprise. "What?! What are you saying?"

"I am Darth Phobos. I am your mother."

Kane thought for a minute. "No, that can't be. Phobos's Holocron was discovered by Vader's Secret Apprentice. You can't be her. That holocron was thousands of years old even when it was discovered."

"I was put into hypersleep for about that long. Your father, Sephiroth, discovered me lying in a cryotube and freed me. We fought many battles together and eventually began to have feelings for each other. But we had a falling out. Sephiroth wanted our son to grow up to be SOLDIER before turning evil, and I wanted you to be a Jedi before coming to the Sith way. The two paths couldn't co-exist in one person, so I fled from him, and gave you to a man I found on Coruscant, hoping I could get to you before Sephiroth could hunt me down or find you."

Kane was shocked. Nobody exept his adopted father, the friends he had just helped escape, and of course, Sephiroth himself, knew that he was the son of the World's Enemy. Not even Cal Omas or Luke Skywalker knew, and they were close friends of the family. How could this woman know, unless she was who she claimed to be. Indeed, she looked exactly like the Darth Phobos from the holocron, and her presence in the Force felt the same as the gatekeeper's. Even more disturbing, her presence felt akin to his own, like a part of him that wasn't Sephiroth. He remembered something Sephiroth had said in their last encounter: "Your mother was foul, too, Kane. The darkness runs fully in your blood, so there is no escaping your destiny."

"What do you want from me?" Kane asked.

"To train you in the Sith way, so together we can destroy Sephiroth." Phobos said.

"Is that all?" Kane said, in a mock-whiney tone. "I was hoping for a more bonding relationship," he said sarcastically. "What's your beef with Sephiroth anyway? If you two were in love, I think you would be less angry towards him"

"We've both left our marks on the other. We've had violent fights over you since I left you with that human. Sephiroth is pretty presistent."

"Whatever the case, I decline," Kane said. He turned away.

"There are other responsiblilities to being a Sith, Kane."

"Really? Name one. Conquering the galaxy like mad-man Palpatine?"

"No, restoring order to the galaxy. The Jedi have their way, the Sith have ours. Our way actually works and has lasting effects. The Jedi can hardly keep the galaxy together. Just look at all the wars. As soon as one ends, another begins. It's time for the Sith to step out of the shadows. Kane, I need your help. I am the only Sith left, save for Lumiya, who is training her own apprentice at the moment. But her apprentice will fail. I have forseen it. You are the best choice."

"But I though you already had an apprentice. Darth... Desolous, was his name, correct?"

"He perished a long time ago. A foolish choice. Even his holocron was a failure. Speaking of which, I had better make sure you can beat that holocron."

She pulled a small pyramid our from her pouch and activated it. A Pa'un materialized, weilding a red lightsaber and a sheild capable of blocking other sabers. He spoke. "A thousand Jedi have died cursing Darth Desolous!" He lunged.

Kane activated his own lightsaber, and parried. Flames still blazing around them, Kane could only hope that his friends would make it back to the ISS, or else he might die for nothing
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:51 pm

"I can't stand this! Hold me back!!" Xeno yelled. it took everyone, but they successfully clipped his wings, and held him back.

"LEMME GO, LEMME GO!!" They let go, and Xeno fell flat.

"You guys are supposed to HOLD ME BACK!!!" They grabbed his tail again.

"LEMME GO, LEMME GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:03 pm

"And you will join them with your own screams!" Desolous shouted. He swung left, right, diagonally in X's, but Kane managed to parry them all. Kane pressed on with his own line of attacks, but Desolous was able to parry his just as easily. Desolous pressed his own attack before Kane was finished, however, and their blades came together between them, each wielder trying to push his blade closer to the enemy. But Kane wasn't stong enough to win the saber-lock. Desolous pushed him off balance, spun so that his cape swirled right in front of Kane's eyes a couple of times, making Kane heave to guess when the attack was coming that he'd have to be ready for, and from where. When Kane was confused enough, Desolous ran forward and bashed Kane with his sheild, knocking him off his feet and pushing him back a few feet. Desolous then lunged forward and stabbed his lightsaber straight down towards Kane's chest. But Kane was faster. He reached out with the Force, looking for anything he could use, and in a flash, found a chunk of sharp metal from Xeht's magnetic blast, and had the Force throw it towards Desolous's chest even as the enemy brought his saber down towards Kane. But Kane was still not very capable in the Force, and the metal only grazed Desolous in across the side of his belly. It was enough to get Desolous to land prematurley and stumble back, though. Kane leapt to his feet and swung his blue up at an angle, but Desolous caught it on his sheild and swiped his shield arm, causing Kane's own saber to go flying from Kane's hand.

"Traitor!" Desolous said, referring to Kane's refusal to help his mother. He lunged, swiping his blade at Kane, but Kane used Blizzaga to form a large Ice block in front of him, causing Desolous to swing too early to avoid hitting the ice. The heat of the blade melted the ice into water on contact, and without even flinching, Desolous pressed his attack further. Kane leapt high into the air and Desolous followed at an angle. Kane continued to block Desolous's strikes using Blizzaga for the next two strikes, but Desolous learned quickly. They were both still in the air, and getting higher, and Desolous had his trap set. He feinged another horizontal slash, but as Kane formed another ice block, Desolous reinforced his jump with another Force boost, using it to climb just above the ice crystal, then pushed off of it, sending him higher than Kane. He used the Force to accelerate his fall. "You will pay!"

Kane realized now that Desolous had positioned him right over the hole Xeht had blasted earlier. Desolous swung down on Kane, who used the Force to push Deslous over just a little. Desolous's blade just grazed him across chest of his SOLDIER uniform, not quite reaching his skin, but the heat of the blade was almost unbearable. Kane lost control of himself even as Desolous fell past him.

Desolous landed on his feet all the way down at the bottom of the hole, in the chamber where the cannon had been. There wasn't as much fire down here as there was up on the surface floor of the complex, so he didn't have to worry about burning. Kane fell flat on his stomach a few seconds later, in front of Desolous. Kane still hadn't called his lightsaber back to him. He lay there, for a moment, as though dying, and sputtered a few drops of blood from his mouth. Kane just wasn't used to lightsaber combat. Lightsabers weren't heavy like the swords he was used to. And he was just as fast with a sword anyway. It was just that the lack of weight threw him off. He couldn't win. Not like this. But he couldn't damage his sword either. It had belonged to Tao. His once best friend. Tao was gone, but he still lived in the sword. The sword was Kane's guide. He couldn't let it be destroyed.

But he had no choice. Tao wouldn't want him to die like this. Not at the hands of a long-dead enemy who existed now as nothing more than a deadly holocron gatekeeper.

Desolous prepared to drive his saber down into Kane's back, but Kane spun on the ground, lashing out with his legs to trip him. It worked. Kane leapt up to his feet, and pulled the Fusion Sword off his back, ready to fight. Desolous leapt to his feet, too. Desolous swung, but Kane blocked it when Desolous's blade was still closer to his own body than Kane's. The lightsaber blade began to melt into the Fusion Sword. But Kane ignored it. He pressed his attack further, and Desolous was barely able to block in time. Kane landed a swipe through Desolous's saber-holding arm, cutting it off. Desolous tryed to block Kane's next attack with his shield, but Kane's sword cut right through it, reinforced with Kane's fury. Desolous dropped his shield, and called his lightsaber into that hand. He swung hard, cutting Kane's fusion sword in two, leaving a clean, heated cut at the half-way mark.

Kane gave a shout of fury and used what was left of his sword to cut Desolous's remaining arm off. Kane then discarded his own sword and called Desolous's blade to him. Then, without mercy, Kane cut Desolous's head clean off. The body, broken sheild, saber, head, and severed limbs all dissapeared, switched off by the holocron.

He had won, but at an even greater cost than the taste of victory was able to comfort. He has sacrificed the last memory of his best friend.

Then, Kane called his own saber to him. Then, only then, did he truly claim Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber for his own.

The sound of two sabers snapping to life, no, a doublesaber, came from behind him. "Here's the truth about the difference between Jedi and Sith," Phobos said. She lunged. Kane ignited his lightsaber and parryed blow after blow. "Both Jedi and Sith gravitate toward rule," Phobos continued, still attacking. "But the Jedi believe it's against their nature, so they create rules that are only govern their own actions... until the unavoidable day when the governments fall so short of Jedi ideals that they feel they have to force their own rules on the others, to save them. That's what happened at the end of the Old Republic. But the rules they put together are strange, uncanny, not designed for ordinary people, and they can't be used as a government. The Sith only act when they have to, to devise a government that works. A stable government. You know the time has come for the Sith to act again! The Republic isn't what it once was anymore. They are just the scraps left over from the Yuuzahn Vong War! You can feel it! The galaxy is about to rip itself apart in civil war."

Then, she switched off her blades, and Kane, after a minute, did the same.

Phobos continued. "The galaxy has had a bad sampling of the Sith way. They aren't supposed to be galaxy conquering mad-men like Palpatine. They are supposed to work towards ideal goals, not let themselves get carried away with their own desires as Palpatine did. You can resist the temptations of the dark side, if you try, but that doesn't mean you can't be a Sith. Let me train you, my son. Let me help you. Together, we can make the galaxy safe again."

"No."

"Do you really think you can avoid the dark side now? You've tapped into the Sith hate and anger, you awoke the dark side in your veins when you killed in cold blood. For even holocron gatekeepers have artifical life pumped into them when they are projected from their holocrons. You killed a helpless prisoner, if you can call him that, and gave way to the dark side."

Phobos's words stung him. He really had done those things. But he remebered his friends. He would not fall, as long as he had them.

He gathered up his SOLDIER energy, and leapt from floor to floor of the building to find a way to the facility's hangar and reach Xeno and the others.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm

As Kane traveled to fnd a way out he heard a loud bang from before him. The wall had blown open. There before him stood Shadow Kiryu in his full fledged form but smaller, human sized.

"Where do you think your going. I said I would help my master didn't I?" Shadow Kiryu lunged forward with his electro blade to stab at Kane...in the left arm, and his drill to the right. As Kane sees this coming, he realizes that Shadow Kiryu had a great amount of the dark side of the force in him, and what appeared to be lightsaber resistant armor.
He then fired high explosive missiles at Kane, which went for his head.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:17 pm

"No time to play!" Kane shouted. He reached out to the missiles in the Force, turning them away from him and back towards Dark Kiryu's head. They detonated on their target, all those missiles blasting away the armor. With exposed face circuitry, Kane knew he had an easy target. He leapt up high, then came down, somersaulting quickly over Dark Kiryu, slashing his lightsaber through Dark Kiryu's head. The next thing he knew, Dark Kiryu was headless, the two halfs of his head in seperate corners of the halway, and Kane was on the ground, standing in front of the fallen body of his enemy. Kane stepped closer, twirling his lit lightsaber before in a fluid motion he deactivated it and slung it on his belt. He knelt forward to make sure it was really down for the count, and pulled at a wire. The machine swiped an arm at him, knocking him into a wall, and got back up before firing his wrist guns at him. The bullets from the guns tore through his right shoulder, disabling that arm and causing it to go limp. Fortunatley, Kane was left handed. But that wouldn't help him now. Dark Kiryu whipped his long tail around, knocking Kane through the air. The machine's smoking neck was a weak spot for attack, and Dark Kiryu knew to keep his distance from his enemy. However, Kane had long distance attacks, too. Kane sent a blast of Thundaga materia into the neck of the mech, and the electricity fried DK's circuits and disabled all wires. Then, Dark Kiryu really was down for the count.

Kane found a way into the hanger using an airshaft that acted as and emergency tunnel from one building to the next. Then, he helped himself to a space-suit and stepped out of the air-lock, and he found his friends in the shuttle hovering a few yards away. He pulled his lightsaber out and waved it through the air to signal that they could pick him up. In a moment, Kane found himself inside the shuttle, thanks to Xeno's Chaos warp.

"Come on, guys, let's go home," Kane said. As the ship turned, he watched through the side veiwport as parts of the facility exploded. Through one of the facility's windows, he swore he could see Phobos standing in the building. Even as the building was engulfed in a big explosion, Phobos's eyes never left his. Then, Kane felt her presence through the Force, she was assuring him that she was alive. And then his thoughts were consumed by her eyes, the image forced into his head by her as they flew out of The Graveyard. One last though filled his head as they flew away, accompnaying those great big eyes in Phobos's voice.

"Can you really live on that side?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Kaiju Master walked up to Kane, who was staring at Phobos in the explosion. After waiting a few minutes, he rested his hand on Kane's shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked. Kane did not answer.

A female voice was heard from behind them. "What does this do?" Kaiju Master turned to see Dawn using her "marionette" abilities to try to get Xeno to press a big, red, shiny button.
"Dawn, you shouldn't-" a loud explosion was heard the astroids around them began to implode. "What in the world?" A nearby asteroid knnocked the ship aside as it exploded. In the proccess, a giant cheese wheel appeared in front of the ship's cockpit. The hsip had completely stopped. The Kaiju Master fainted at the site, Dawn tryed to wake him, but with no success. The cheese was sharp cheddar, and it appeared to be calling to Xeno.

"Eat me, Xeno. You know you want to. You owe me for not finishing your sandwhich."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 pm

".....What?"

(Sorry for being gone so long, I was on Vacation in Florida.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am

"Xeno! Don't do it!" Kane didn't have a clue what was going on, but it wasn't anything good.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:09 pm

"What? Its just cheese." Xeno took it in his hand, and was about to take a bite, but he sniffed.

"Ugh, really smelly chesse..."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 pm

"Hit the coordinates for lightspeed to Naboo!" Xeht shouted. "Hurry!" His gut told him that what ever was about to happen was bad.

"We can't risk a lightspeed jump in an asteriod field, it's too risky!" Kane replied. "We need to get clear of this place first or we will run right smack into a meteor."

"And we need to repair the ship, too," Yurisue observed. "Nothing works! We're sitting nerfs!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 pm

"I'll clear the place out. Gimme my helmet and 5 minutes." Xeno put on his helmet and exited the airlock. Everyone got coffie as they heard the satisfying boom of Chaos Controls spreading out the disaster of Chaos Blast and Atomic Shockwave.

Xeno came back in. "Hey look. I beat my loogie." The loogie hit Xeno on the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 am

(I'll continue this in the other thread)
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 am

Kaiju Master got some hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 am

^spammer tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Facilities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: