The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Research Facilities

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Research Facilities Empty
PostSubject: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:30 pm

In some of the bigger asteriods, in the really deep craters safer from other asteriods, are research facilities that expiriment with the remains of Alderaan. Most of them hope to find a way to clone the planet from a sample of the remains here, others just want to see if they can discover new things. Some of these Facilities are abandoned, and are therefore the ideal place to stay for outlaws or people who prefer to have a secret base.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Hundreds of bodyguards stormed into the lobby area, ready with lazer guns set to stun. Kane could see the setting switch even though he was a few yards away.

"Be careful!" Kane said. "Cameron wants us alive, and if we get shot by those stun bolts, we'll wake up in the pain of his torturrous experiments with no way out!"

Xeno, M-1, Kaiju Master and Kane were all fighting soldiers for a while. But then, a voice came over the intercomm. "Stop! That's enough!" The fighting stopped, and Kane's sword was red hot from a combination of constant slashes through metal and blocking lazer fire. He would have needed to switch to his lightsaber soon.

"Cameron!" Kane shouted. "Your voice is the only one that can make me this sick!"

"You can dispense with the sarcasm, Kane. Is that any way to talk to an old friend?"

"You and I were never friends!"

A strange sort of powder hissed in through the airducts. Cameron continued speaking over the intercomm. "Now, now, let's not be hostile. But this is just a precaution. The powder you see coming through the airducts is a power-neutrality. It stops any build up of special energy that can be used for attacks on contact with the skin, such as the Force, magic, materia, even flame-breath or heat-rays to name a few examples. Even my soldiers' laser guns won't work, nor will your lightsabers. Now point your other weapons in a safer direction to my men can give you a tour."

Everyone hesitated. "Do as he says," Kane said. "It will be easier to get within striking distance of Winters if we use minimal violence."

(Go look in the General Chat area!)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Xeno wouldn't believe it. He tried to fire scarlet flame from his nostrils. It escaped, but sucked itself back in. He tried to use some magic out of the KeyBlade, but his KeyBladw ouldn't even apparate. Xeno cut his finger with his tail, but his blood couldn't melt the floor.

"Fine, we'll go."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:09 am

M1 put her lightsaber away quickly
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 am

Surrounded by guards, the team was taken to the central office of the building. It was a large room full of various kinds of equipment. At the far end, sitting in front of a huge holo-screen, with his back turned, was Cameron Winters. "Welcome," he said. "Do make yourselves comfortable, because you won't be leaving here, ever."

(Here's the episode introducing Cameron Winters)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1vAEQ8tk7Q

Kane grinned. "We have other plans than sticking around." He drew his sword and charged, only to run smack into a fire ball that sent him careening back to his companions.

"Your'e late, Genesis," Cameron said. At those words, a human with a single dark wing landed gently on his feet.

Research Facilities Genesis

"Genesis?" Kane asked. "I thought you died! Years ago before I even joined SOLDIER!"

"No, I didn't. I was simply weakened. Then I was found by Loz and Yazoo, who were sent to bring me here. I was altered, infused with Geostigma, and eventualy transformed into Kadaj."

"You were Kadaj? All this time?" Xeno asked. "But then, you should have died anyway. Kadaj degraded into the lifestream."

"That's right," said Genesis. "But that was only Kadaj. My former and current self preserved itself in the form of and echo. Cameron Winters found me again and reverted me back to a physical form in exchange for my service. He also restored my wing without causing me to degrade, and made me immune to the powder that now renders you powerless."

"But now we can show you what we plan to do here." Cameron said. "Wouldn't you like to know what we have planned, both for you and the universe?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 am

"Nothing good, I can tell you that." BloodShot stepped next to Xeno in a crouched position.

"What are you planning, bastard?" Kane yelled.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:44 am

"Wow, Kane's so angry he almost said a dirty word," Cameron said mockingly.

"We have a special power cannon here within the asteriod," Genesis said. "It takes power from the lifestream and fires it to any planet we like, but the energy cannot be seen or detected. The lifestream's power then overloads the energy in all living things on the planet, causing them to degrade slowly."

Cameron continued the report. "Genesis discovered a cure for the degredation. When the galaxy is hanging onto life by a thread, we will reveal this cure to all of them. And because they won't know that we are the ones resposible for the galactic degredation, we'll be welcomed back into society as heroes. We'll no longer be outlawed, so we won't have to live in hiding any longer. And we'll be wealthier than Bill Gates ever was."

"But we need your help to do this," Genesis said. "Certain creatures are immune to degredation. Creatures such as dragons, Aliens, and daikaiju. For this, we'll need DNA samples from all of you, so we can engineer a way to make them need our cure. So the sentient ones will welcome us just as easily. And we are prepared to share our wealth with you all, and keep you from being framed for criminal acts."

Kane was outraged. "So if we don't help you make your cruel activities legal again, you'll frame us for crimes against the Chief of State?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 am

Kaiju Master, and Kiryu Infinity, who fused with him, were ticked now. His eyes glowed white and blue streaks appeared under them.
"WHERE IS DAWN!?!" he commanded in a metalic voice.
"Don't worry, she is fine, as long as you listen to what I wish to tell you." An explosion was heard in the distance, then Shadow Guiala's squawk. "Ah, the fight is over." Shadow Guiala walked into the chamber and shouted with triumph. "Not now Guiala...Now about Kiryu Infinity...I need him still...Or else I will have to feed off of human souls, which can be easily be provided iby Genesis." He stared with content, his robotic arm gleeming in the lights above. "Now...GIVE HIM TO ME!!!.......Or else...they will feast on your energies." He pointed at the creatures on the screens. They were the Cyberzilla, and the two Mechagodzillas (1-2).

"So that is the other part of yor plot then?"
"Yes...And I will then do what I want."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 am

"Precisly." Cameron said.

Xeno's anger peaked. He was able to feel Godzilla's personal hatred toward Cameron, because Godzilla's entire conceous(sp? Think Jiminy Cricket) exists even is a small sample of DNA. When the sample was taken for Xeno, Godzilla's emotions remained dormant until they were trggered just now. Then, because BloodShot and Xeno shared a heart, BloodShot felt the same anger.

"Not if we kill you first!!" Xeno didn't need magic or special abilities when he had his blinding speed and superhuman strength.

Xeno charged, BloodShot right behind. He jumped for Cameron, but Genesis blocked the clash. BloodShot tackled Genesis from the side, knocking him off Xeno. Genesis gathered power, and blew BloodShot away.

"Thats it, this powder is getting on my last nerve!!" Xeno flew into the air, and, together with BloodShot, tackled the wall. The strength summoned from the shared heart busted the wall down, revealing the asteroids outside. Xeno flaped his wings, blowing most of the powder out the hole. Everyones immune system finally took advantage over the powder.

"Lets see how you like this!!" Xeno's spines glowed a neon blue, and he let loose hell.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 pm

"Way to go, Xeno!" Kane said. Xeno even managed to blow away the rest of the guards. The blast-walls sealed away the breach in the wall Xeno had caused, so nothing else was sucked out into space.

Shadow Guilala challenged Kaiju Master/Kiryu Infinity and M-1.

Cameron tryed to run for it. Kane pulled out a materia sphere from his pocket, knowing which one it was, and said "You've always been a leech, Winters. Now it's time to return the favor."

He used the Drainaga materia on him. On a more powerful opponent such as Genesis, it would have been much less effective, but Cameron collapsed, unable to keep walking because most of his health was sucked away in a sphere of light that was absorbed into Kane.

With Xeno and Bloodshot free to help, Kane knew he had friends to help him take down Genesis. (Let's work together on this one)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Genesis striked at Xeno. Xenp picked the scab on his finger from when he cut himself, and pressed his finger against the coming blade. It split in two. Even then, Genesis didn't stop. He tried to stab Xeno with what was left of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Kane ran in from the side and kicked Genesis out of his intended way. Genesis picked up the fragments of his sword and repaired it, this time making it stronger, harder to break or dissolve. Kane struck, but Genesis was faster, able to block and attack on his own. Genesis lashed out in a series of blur-fast strikes, and Kane was barley able to block them! Xeno attacked with flame from his nostrils, but before the fire could reach Genesis, Genesis kicked Kane hard and spun to block the fire with Barrier Materia. Genesis then grabbed Xeno's head by the face and pumped a blast of explosive energy into it, sending Xeno flying uncontrollably thorugh the air. Bloodshot lashed out with his tentacles, but Genesis avoided them by flying, and used his "Homing" attack on Bloodshot, which sent a fireball from each of his fingers each time he swiped his hand through the air, and he swiped his hand alot. The fireballs swarmed Bloodshot, homing in on him and continuously bombarding him with explosions.

Then Genesis turned back to Kane. "Howl in terror, Shinra lap-dog!" he said. With that, he sent thousands feathers from his black wing floating quickly towards Kane, engulfing him so that he couldn't see. Xeno then recovered from the explosive charge sent into his face and used his heat ray, but Genesis blocked it with his barrier materia again before moving in on the cloud of feathers.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:26 pm

The shielded impact flooded teh place in smoke. genesis used his wing to blow it away, and was hit by Xeno's Rocket Boot Powered kick. Genesis spun in the air, and then was hit in the face by a KeyBlade slash, sending him flying into the floor. Xeno then sent many Ice Spells toward Genesis, but they were blocked by Materia. Xeno used a Heal spell on both Kane and BloodShot.

"Together, guys!"

Kane gathered materia energy in his sword. Xeno mounted on BloodShot, entering Hyper Mode. He also activated his World Rings, making him and BloodShot enter Darkspine Mode. Kane crossed his blade with Xenos KeyBlade. BloodShot extended an arm to make the crossed weapons look like a 6-Pointed star. From the center, a golden beam fired at Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Genesis didn't have time to block. Noone actually saw the impact because the feathers had surrounded Genesis, but there was a massive explosion from within the heart of the feather cloud, blinding everyone momentarily. When everything cleared, the feathers, and Genesis, were gone, replaced by a smoking crater in the ground.

"Yeah! We beat him!" Xeno said. "He's dead!"

Kane dismounted. "I don't think so. Somehow, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

"Your'e right," said a gasping voice. "But you soon will." Genesis staggered out of the shadows. His wing was sagging, limp. He collapsed on the ground. He began reciting. "...the end... is nigh. Such... is the end... of a monster." He forced himself back up to his feet, backing away to the edge of the balcony overlooking the rest of the lab. "Even if the morrow... is barren... of promises, nothing... shall forestall... my return." He jumped up onto the rail and leapt off, supporting himelf in the air with the remaining strength of his wing. "If this world... seeks my... destruction..." he looked up at them, breaking his recital. "It goes with me." His wing gave out, and he fell into the deep, dark gap between the balcony and the rest of the lab. Kane and Xeno rushed to the edge, looking down into the shadows. They saw nothing.

"Okay, now he's dead." Kane said.

"You haven't won yet," said Cameron Winters, recovering his strength. "If you can beat them." He pointed up through the transparent roof of the building. Standing over them all were the MechaGodzillas and Cyber-Godzilla. Their back fins and mouths were glowing, with beams ready to fire.

"Brace yourselves!" Kane shouted.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:23 pm

The beam crossed and fired.

Xeno thought with blinding speed. His voice became crossed with a much deeper one.

"I beat them once. I can beat them again! REFLECTERA!!!!"

The magical shield struck the beams Xeno held his ground.

"GO!! GO!!! AIM FOR THE HEADS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Kane used his Critical Barrier Materia so he could go outeside of Xeno's shield. As he anticipated, the vacuum of space sucked him through the hole in the transparisteel roof that was blasted by the combined beams of the monsters. Thankfully, the Critical Barrier around him prevented any loss of air, so he could still breath. He used the Force to pull himself to Cyberzilla's head and stick his feet to it. He then searched for the electrical line that he knew would be serving as the spine of the mech. He used a combination of Thundaga and Force Lighting to create a powerful blast of electricity. CyberZilla wailed in pain and reared back before collapsing on his back. Kane leapt off just before its head hit the ground, and landed safely on the meteor ground, running back into the building. The beams stopped and the blast walls had closed to stop anything from flying out into space. Or, for that matter, going in. Kane bashed a window to another room that was perpendicular to the lab, and stumbled in, then opened the door, walked through, and closed it again to protect anything in the lab that would fly out.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:38 pm

"Chaos Control!" Xeno warped outside of the blast walls

"Guess who!" The three MechaGs seems surprised that Xeno warped. Xeno proceeded to travel at warp speed into MechaGodzilla III's MB-3 hatch.

"Chaos.......BLAST!!!!" Using a mix of Chaos Blast and Atomic Shockwave, he blew the chest plate out of the mech, as well as a back spine.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Kane pulled a red materia out of his pouch. "Let's see some fireworks!" The materia began to glow, and then, a great light showed in the distance. Then, astride a great white horse with gold armor, a being called Odin appeared. His blade flamed, and using powerful magic to reinforce the stike, he rode in on the remaining MechaGodzillas, his horse leapt up to their chests, and Odin struck each one in turn. The powerful magic killed their power. They were still in one peice, but they had been as killed as a Mech could get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUhNhycQLVg&feature=related

Odin and his horse disappeared after that, refusing with the materia. It had destroyed the mechs, as expected, because Odin had the power to kill with one strike. Of course, Kane hadn't been counting on backup power. The Mechs came "alive" again, and got back up. Kane knew that if Odin was summoned again so soon, he would grow angry and kill everyone, not just the mechs.

"I just got back inside!" Kane said. He reactivated his Barrier materia, and blasted his way through the blast wall with Firaga. The wall resealed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:26 pm

"That was a nice trick, eh BloodShot? Whadoya say we try it?" BloodShot nodded, and Xeno mounted BloodShot.

"This just needs a quick Sonic Blade spell!" XXeno casted the spell,a nd he and BloodShot, like Odin, slashed through each mech in turn.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Each MechaGodzilla fell to the ground, this time litterally cut clean through. They each fell in two peices.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Shadow Guiala cackled evily. It rushed after Kiryu. Kaiju Master slashed at it with Ragaliber with a powerfull explosion. Sadly, it failed. Guiala rammed Kiryu into a nearby wall, where a super shock temporarily took him offline. Kaiju Master was angrey. He suddenly noticed the extreme power from the circuit board. As M-1 fought it off, Kaiju Master ran up to the energy source. The lightning immediatly went into him. With that, he accessed his own hyper mode. Everyone (this occured after the defeat of the Mechas) saw a powerful flash of light. Soon the armor turned gold, and changed form.
"I am the Kaiju Master. It is time this ended." Sadly a new foe showed up to fight him instead. The creature called shadow Kiryu, in a human form, appeared.
"Remember me?"
"Yah." With that Kaiju ran up to him with blinding speed only to be knocked aside. "Crab cakes!" This time he fired off a powerful bolt of lightning which blasted the new foe into the wall. He ran up to the wall only to grapple with Shadow Kiryu. "Kane, Xeno, go on with out us...We can handle it from here." He then fired off a large net of lightning that zapped him off. Soon he then grabbed S.K. by the throat and began to constrict.
"Fool, do you think you can tear my robotic head off?" he then blasted Kaiju with black lazers from his eyes. He then advanced on him. "I am here to help my new master obtain my brotherrs soul, and let him do as he wants to do."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 am

Cameron Winters was laughing. "How will you stop the cannon if you leave?"

"Cannon?" Kane asked. Then he remembered the lifestream cannon they were going to use to degrade the galaxy. Cameron stepped into an elavator shaft and was lowered down to the center of the crater. "After him!" Kane shouted. "We can't leave yet!"

Xeno, Kane, and M1 stepped into an elavator and went down after him.

(New StarWars update)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am

They stood there as the elevator music played.

"Doofensmurch Evil Incorperated!" The speaker sounded.

Xeno stared at it for a second.

"Uh, you mind, bro?" M-1 asked.

"I got it." Xeno blew out the speaker.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Then, the Elevator shook violently and stopped.

"I didn't do it!" Xeno shouted.

"Then what did?" asked M-1.

Kane thought for a moment. Then, he activated his lightsaber, fierfek, he couldn't even rightfully call it his yet. He wasn't a Jedi, and this saber had once belonged to Anakin Skywalker, his son, Luke, and Luke's wife, Mara. But he activated it and used it nonetheless. "There's more than one way out of here." He began to cut a hole in the roof of the elevator. Then, once complete, he let the cut plate fall to the ground and pulled himself through the hole to see what was going on.

"Kane?" Xeno asked. "What's up there?"

"I see 'em," Kane said. "Buzz Droids. They're attacking the decending rail!" He began to jab at the droids, making sure he didn't take any broad swings, as was his style, or he might cut the line for them and send himself and his friends to a crashing death. But the swarm of droids were swift. They took turns between cutting the line, dogding his attacks, and attacking him with their saws and various shap metal tools. "I'm gonna need help up here!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 am

"My wings can't fit though!" Xeno said. "M-1, you hafta go help. I'll dow hat I can!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Facilities   Research Facilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Facilities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: