The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asteriod Cluster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:25 pm

The Graveyard, as mentioned, is a cluster of asteriods that are really all that remains of the planet Alderaan. It's best you stay away from this area of space, as most ships that go in here, even the big cruisers, get pulverised quickly, and the one-man starfighters don't do any better, unless you are an exeptionally skilled pilot or Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Guiala was looking around the remains of the area.
Where am I??? It all looked new to him. The moist and static filled planet he was raised on was gone. The sadness in his belly caused him to suddenly lose control for a few seconds. He turned into a ball of electricity and smashed through everything he passed by. He then soon stopped after. What have I done? I want to go home. Where is the Kaiju Master? He understood me. He then saw the flashing of a research area in a nearby asteroid, and turned into a spore to explore it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 am

"It's so... sad!" Samus said. "It's full of memory...sadness... and anger." A tear came to her eye.

"Yes," Kane said, knowing exactly what she was talking about. He had been here before. "It's hard to believe that this was once one of the most beautiful planets in the Galaxy. Some say that malevolent spirits cling to the rocks and make them crash into intruders, while very few benevolent spirits will try to help the ships." Just then, another asteriod about half the size of the shuttle flew in at an angle. Kane had only just enough time to dogde it. "I have to say I believe them."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:54 pm

"Even someone like me who is attacked by the Darkness every night in his dreams finds that hard to believe." said Xeno, clinging to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm

"Well, the asteriod was marked, as Omas promised," Kane said. He looked at the viewscreen on the control pannel and saw that one of the bigger dark spots on the screen, resemleing a huge asteriod, was outlined in falshing green. He looked up at the big asteriod coming up in front of them. "That must be it."

He took the ship in a circle around the asteriod, which too a minute to do because of its size, unil in spotted the research facility in one of the big craters. He flew the shuttle in, and landed it, using the pressure sockets on the landing gear to hold the shuttle to the surface.

"Why don't we just blast this facility and eliminate the target like without going in?" asked Xeno as they walked out of the ship in astronaut suits.

"Omas wants this facility back under his control. That means keeping it intact. If we bomb the place, they slap a huge bill on each of us. Last time I bombed a place to take care of a bounty, it took me years to pay it off, and they even took away what I was being payed, too."

Kane stepped off of the boarding ramp onto the surface of the asteriod and to his suprise bounced up a few feet, landing halfway between the ship and the facility.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 am

"Don't you love Anti Gravity?" said Xeno, not needing the restrictive suit. He did a few flips in mid air as they headed toward the facility. "So what exactly is this guy plainning to do?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:02 pm

"No details about plans," Kane said. "When no details about plans come through, it's safe to assume the target is just hiding out for the moment before getting things up and running. These hunts are easiest because there isn't any time pressure, but rare."

"Uh-huh," Xeno said. "I figured you'd be the kind of guy who'd say 'It's never safe to assume anything.'"

"Experience has never prooved wrong. Sue me," Kane mused, pulling himself back up. "But I though you of all people would exert more hostility towards Cameron Winters."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am

"What! Giga gasp!!........Whos that?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:25 am

"He's been following the activities of both Zilla and the Japanese Godzillas for quite some time, running all kinds of experiments on them when they were oblivious to his presence. Usually trying to controll them and stuff. I understand that you are part Godzilla 2000, right? I would expect you to show more defense in regards to your half-template. You don't want to hear what he was trying to do to him last time I was assigned to hunt him."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:05 pm

M1 ran out the craft doing a few flips in the air she asked"So who are we killng"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:46 pm

"Cameron Winters," said Kane. "You know him?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 am

"well he bulit my angel armour and lightsaber he is also one of malaks freinds"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:18 pm

"Cameron Winters never had 'friends,'" Kane replied. "He only ever used people for his own goals. Whether they were for tests or for personal gain. I know him. Back when everything was simple, before I was a bounty hunter and he was an outlaw, I had thought he was a dear friend of mine. But he conjured up some strange creature hidden in shadow, and he ordered it to kill one of my friends, Tao, who was a fellow SOLDIER operative. The Fusion Sword I use was his. The monster was successful in carrying out the order, since it couldn't be seen exept for the shadows surrounding it. As Tao lay dieing, he gave me this sword. And then the monster wounded me so badly that I fell unconcious. I woke up in Cameron's lab days later, in a cryotube full of Mako fluid with several cuncoctions being injected into me. I don't know what it was doing, but it wasn't helping me one bit. I broke out, and tried to kill Winters, but he escaped. The incedent was reported, and I told the authorities about Winters's atrocities, and he was outlawed. I personally was driven to become a bounty hunter, hoping to track him down, but I refrained from actually going into that job. I remained with SOLDIER until that incident with Sephiroth, where my entire squad was killed. Then I had one more person I wanted to hunt down, so I did as I intended and left SOLDIER."

Last edited by Goji3754 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 pm

This whole time Kaiju Master had kept quiet.
Cameron Winters...The sam eguy who tried to fuse with Kiryu when he was X-1. It had been a while, but he remembers clearly him now being a cyborg. That little stinker...What to do, what to do.

"He nearly killed me, Zilla, and Kiryu Infinity. Last I checked he was now a cyborg. That stinky little yelp has had the last laugh long enough. If only cummoms could survive in space, how fun it would be...Althoug...don't get me wrong...I don't want to kill him, just deliver justice swiftly and-" With that a sudden explosion had occured. The ship was now in ruins and Dark Guiala stood in its place, cackling evilly. At that moment, the original slammed into him and caused a struggle to occur.
Kaiju Master, be carefull. He has a fully mechanized cyber-zilla, as well as Mechagodzillas one and two. Guiala had told him this through telepathy.

"Okay...Here is the news," he said as they ran from the fight. "Winter, the stinky head, has accumulated some new allies. He has a fully robotic Cyberzilla, and Mechagodzillas one and two. And if I am right...He also has Dawn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 am

Xeno stood there, looking at the ground as the others talked. Xeno didn't know who Cameron Winters was, but he did know that Godzilla was a part of him, and all these things that had nearly killed Godzilla in the past led up to him. Cameron Winters. Xenos anger started to build. His spines started to flicker a neon blue.

".....I'll kill that bastard...."

Xeno was the 1st to fly in. He flew to the roof, and peered through a sun window. There were guards by the dozen.

"Tell me the plan, Kane, and I'll kill anything."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 am

M1 walked in whith her light saber on dagger length
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:56 pm

"Xeno, cut loose," Kane said. "Just remember, we're all in this together, so to kill Cameron, we'll surround him and all strike at once." Kane switched off the comm link, and walked in slowly, surely; but menacingly.

(Continued in the Research Facility thread.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 am

"Alright, now to get this thing fixed," Kane said. "I know my shuttle better than anyone else knows theirs, exept maybe Han and his Millenium Falcon. Yurisue, give me a hand. Just help me with this and that, and we'll be out of here in no time."

After about thirty minutes, during which Xeno had to go out and clear the area twice more, the ship was fully repaired, and Kane punched in the lightspeed quardinates for Naboo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asteriod Cluster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asteriod Cluster   Asteriod Cluster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asteriod Cluster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: