The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orbit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah, you get the drill by now. Here is where the off-planet business is done.

Here is a map of the planet:
Orbit FFVII_Map
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Everyone exited hyperspace and flew down towards the planet's surface. M-1 was stored in hypersleep to slow the T-X's control.

Kane looked over at Yurisue, who was sitting in the chair next to him. She had been staring at him all day since Sephiroth attacked. She was the first to speak. "So... do you want to talk about it?"

"About what? That Sephiroth is my 'father'?" asked Kane. "He's my parent only. I refuse to call him my dad. The man I call my father is at home on Coruscant. His name is Mick Conner, Jon Conner's son. He took me in back when I was an infant. He said my mother came and dropped me off at his house without a word other than 'Don't let his father, Sephiroth, find him!' He didn't even know her. Dad kept the name of my true parent from me, for a good reason. I only ever learned who Sephiroth was on a mission during my years as a SOLDIER 2nd Class. He attacked my team, trying to extract me from it, and I had to fight him off. I denied my heritage at first, but I asked my Mentor about him and he confirmed it. Noone knew who my mother was. I don't even know if she's still alive."

"How do you think this might affect you later, now that you've had to fight him again?"

"I refuse to follow in his foosteps. Now more than ever. He killed my teammates the first time I fought him, and this time was simply an attept to test me."

Xeno came in over the comm. "Sorry to break this moment, but we need to get going."
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:51 pm

High over the Northern Continent...

Across the frozen landscape of the northern tundra, the sounds of tide waves crashing on the shore passed over the tranquil area, and in the sunny, dark-blue sky, scattered clouds pushed across the thick, frigid atmosphere they covered from the powerful winds behind them. Deep jet-streams came into range, partially blocked out from the distance and dense air, and gradually became louder as their source approached. The Y-Wing group from the ISS descended into view, emerging from a ripped, moving cloud, and soared over the frozen terrain as the intense heat of their speed deflected off their hulls.

Speeding with red streaks on their vessels, the fighters headed for over to the shore, bound to land in this region.

"Wingman 331, confirm landing procedure in designated location," The lead pilot spoke.

"Confirm landing procedure is affirmative. Wingman 338, confirm landing procedure as designated," The left flank fighter poke.

In his possessed state, the final flier took a few moments, before responding,"Negative."

Both pilots gave a strange, confounded look at his response, then repeated.

"Wingman 338, please re-affirm landing procedure."
No response.
"Wingman 338, please re-aff--"

The lead pilot was cut short when the right flank abruptly banked left, generating a high zooming noise, and flew in between the two before dropping back and engaging the laser cannons. Whirring mechanically, the renegade fighter's cockpit cannon set into action, aimed for the fighters simultaneously, and locked-on. The rebellious pilot spoke to them one last time;

"I have other plans for you three."

With that, the Y-Wing opened fire on its squad, blasting off a volley of green lasers, and struck either one multiple times in the rear engines. They dropped, swooping low over the planet, but rocked unstably several times when the lasers burst onto their rear. Fire and shrapnel came off in flurries, and with each shot, another scrapping explosion went off in their rear. After a few moments, both Y-Wings blew apart in airborne infernos, disappearing in their brilliant explosions as the one remaining fighter zoomed ahead, straight over the oceans.

Ganondorf chuckled from within his host, and began to shimmer with sifting black matter. Very soon, this man would no longer be necessary...
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
biolante clone

biolante clone

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:03 am

M1s voice echoed in everyones mind"dont take me here please dont i am a wanted criminal"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:49 am

"Yeah, and Aerith is wanted for being a Cetra. Don't worry. You'll be fine. She won't tell anyone," Kane said. "We know each other pretty well."

"Oh, really?" asked Yurisue. "Is she someone I should know about?" she asked, her tone darkening.

"Don't worry. We don't know eachother that well. We're just friends."

"I'll be keeping my eyes on the two of you."

"I had no idea you felt that way," said Kane. He blushed. He couldn't find the words to respond, so he kept silent all the way down to the surface of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:23 pm

"Hey, hey, cassanova. I saw that blush you made there." Xeno told Kane with a nudge as they lowered down.

"What? Its nothing. I didn't blush at all."

"Hey, I'm part animal, so I got instincts, and I can tell you are seriously attracted to that face, hair, and rack."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:19 pm

"Huh?" asked Kane. He unbuckeled, and lowered the boarding ramp without another word. The ship had landed, so they walked out of the ship and stared out a the city of Midgar. "Let's leave M-1 here in hyper-sleep. Once we find Aerith, we'll bring her here to help. It won't take long. I already know where to find her."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:31 am

M1s body started moving uncontrollby it was breaking the glass keeping her in hypersleep it eventully smashed M1 quickly used force chamleon and snuck into the cargo hold she layed down tired
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:41 am

(You're a little late. We're already in Midgar, and we already posted that your'e still in hypersleep. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Once in orbit, Kane's transmitter beeped, signaling he had recieved a message. "It's from Omas," he said, reading the ID tag.

"No way!" said Xeno. "The Chief of State, Omas? The head of the entire Galactic Alliance, Omas? The head honcho of the entire galactic government, Omas? The-"

"YES! That Omas!," Kane said, cutting him off. "I'm a Bounty Hunter. It's my job to take assignments for rich people who want to find and apprehend other people, dead or alive. I don't get many calls from him, though." He opened the comm link. "What's up?"

*Bzzzt*"That's not the most respectful way to greet the Chief of State, especially when he has an assignment for you."*Bzzzt*

"Come on, Omas, you and I have known eachother for a while."

*Bzzzt*"Yeah, yeah, I know. Listen: We have Cameron Winters's location. You remember Winters?"*Bzzzt*

"Uuuuugh. That obnoxious creatin?" Kane asked. "Yeah, I remember him. I knew he was bad from teh knews, but talking to him face to face was horrible. Catching him was pretty much impossible, too."

*Bzzzt*"Well, we found him. Here's your next shot. We'll pay you triple. You'll be throwing away a fortune here if you don't take the assignment."*Bzzzt*

"Ooooohhh. Tough target, big fortune.... that's a tough decision," Kane said. "Okay, I'll do it. Dead or Alive, right?"

*Bzzzt*"Dead or Alive."*Bzzzt*

"Where is he?"

*Bzzzt*"The Graveyard, somewhere. His asteriod will be marked."*Bzzzt*

"Now I see why you're paying me triple. Alright, breaking connection. I'll contact you when the job is finished," Kane said, breaking the connection. He turned to Xeno and the others. "You can either come with me, or I can take you back to the ISS. Going with me won't be a smooth ride, where we're headed."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Kiryu Infinity landed next to the ship. The Kaiju Master defused with him.
"Stay here and watch the ship...and don't let evil win."
"Okay," said Kiryu. He never liked being alone...even with that robot...

Kaiju Master went to join Kane and the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:30 pm

(What the kriff? We're in the planet's orbit right now right now, not on the planet. Remember?)
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:44 pm

(None the less...)(He becomes ethereal and safly makes it into the vehicle to speak of what is to come with them.)

Suddenly a large ball of electricity flies in front of the vessel and narrowly misses it. It then does this again, and again continuously.
"Guiala! What is he doing?!?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:37 pm

"What the- ?" Kane turned to Kaiju Master. "Do something about that thing!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 pm

"Yes. That is Guiala, a being made of energy. He also eats it. Normally he would not attack a ship in mid space, but-" The ball suddenly missed again and flew past a nearby sattelite. It, along with a few dozen others, were destroyed.
SKAAAAAAAWWWK! Yelled Guiala as it tried for another pass.
The Kaiu Master looked carefully again at it. He saw dark skin. "Correction...Dark Guiala. He is more rogue then Guiala, and usually will do what he-" It was now headed straight for the ship's nose.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:53 am

"Let's see him feed on this energy!" Kane said. He opened fire with the shuttle's lazer cannons. The lazers hit Guiala right in the face, and he consumed their energy. That gave Kane an idea. He fired the quad-cannons on the shuttle's right side, away from the planet, straight out to the shuttle's right. The lazers drew the creature's attention, and he veered away from the shuttle to pursue the stream of energy. Kane kept pumping out lazers until Guiala was well out of sight, then tapped in the quardinants for a lightspeed jump to the Graveyard. "This is your last chance!" Kane told them. "Decide now. You can come with me, or I can take you back to the ISS. Xeno, cast a vote and see who all wants to come."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 am

"Ok." Xeno stood behind a podium being help by BloodShot. "All for the ISS, say I."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 pm

"Aye, aye," said Kaiju Master. Kiryu entered the shuttle in his human form.
"Ditto!"

The dark Guiala attached to the shuttle as a spore after finally catching that delicious morsel of energy. He is not detected by the ship, or its crew.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 am

"Kane? How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 am

"I'm the one taking the assignment, aren't I? I'm going to The Graveyard. I can drop off anyone who wants to go to the ISS, because it's en route to The Graveyard."

"I'm going to The Graveyard," Samus said. "I have my onw grievance with Winters."

"Me too," said Yurisue.

"One last battle before I go back to Naboo?" asked Xeht. "We are with you."

Zaras bellowed her approval.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:25 am

"XEHT!!!!!" Xeno tackled Xeht to the ground in a "Manly Hug'. "When did you get back, buddy!?" Zaras sniffed BloodShot, and they rubbed each other too.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 am

"Haha!" Xeht laughed. "I've been with you guys since you fought that other predalien on Yavin IV. Way to pay attention, Xeno."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"But of course you never could have known, anyway, I was using a spell that would keep me and Zaras invisible to you and Bloodshot, so we could suprise you. And of course, we told everyone else to keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 pm

"What about your lady, Xeht?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 pm

"Lenora? She's still on Naboo, looking after the kid."

"The kid?!" asked Xeno. "I didn't think your kind, of all species, could have kids without killing your mate. If you could call her that."

"Exactly, which is why we fused samples of our DNA for cloning. He grew with the speed of an Alien. It only took a few hours for him to grow out of fetal stage, but now that he's a toddler, he's slowed down to human growth. We named him Preds."

"Uh-huh," Xeno grunted. "So what's he look like?"

Xeht showed him a picture. The kid looked human, save for some differences. He had natural dreadlocks like his father, he was pretty slimey, and while he had Lenora's beautiful eyes, they were somewhat corrupted by a sence of controlled animalism, like Xeht's. He had claws on each finger and on the ends of his toes, his teeth were pointed sharp, though his tounge was a human's. He also had a tail like his dad's, which was the same length in porportion to his body.

"He has acid blood, too," said Xeht. "He accidently bit his tounge once. We lost half the table and had a big hole in the floor after that. He seems pretty stable as a sentient. He hasn't tried to kill anything or anyone, and the most 'savage' behavior he's shown is a strong liking to meat."

"Wow. That's a face only a mother could love, if you don't mind me saying," Kane said.

"I hear that alot. You should hear what the Naboo people say. We couldn't stop Preds from picking up a few words he shouldn't have heard. His first word defyed all civilized conversation. Lenora hit the floor, out cold when she heard it. She wasn't happy that her son had learned that stuff so soon."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 pm

"I don't even wanna know. As for me, I couldn't live with kids. Samus travels on missions too much, and you don't know what she could pu.............never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit   Orbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orbit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next