The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Continent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Eastern Continent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 am

Kane let out a long sigh. He floated away from them. They didn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. But since when had anyone but himself understood how serious things could get? They were pressed for time. "We need to go, now." He would have explained, but the explanation was too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Makuta Destral's voice was now heard in this plane. "Well, if it isn't Kane and his...fools. Well, I would say nice seeing you but you will die..." A loud roar was then heard and a creature formed from the shadows came forth. "Go my pet...destroy them." The creature leaps at Kane its fangs inking into his arm and, with its tail, knocking over Xeno's popcorn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Kane yelled as the creature drove its fangs into his arm. He stabbed it in the face with his sword, forcing it to let go. "What is this thng?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 am

Xeno watched as his popcorn floated away.

"No......my.....popcorn............you......BASTARD!!!!"

Xeno used Chaos Control, and warped right into the belly of the beast.

"Chaos....."

Kane yelled, "HIT THE DECK!!!"

"BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:01 pm

The creature blew. In its remains, Xeno stood in the center.

"All that for a bag of popcorn?" asked Kane.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:59 pm

"I haven't eaten in a few months. I can go a few months without eating. Do the math."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:28 pm

"Somehow popcorn doesn't sound like the kind of food you should be eating after a few months of not having anything," Kane said. "(sigh) I guess you're one of the few people I'll never understand."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 pm

"And you never will."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

The Kaiju Master slowly rises between the two. "Who is the other person?" He was eating a bowl of raman noodles.

A voice was suddenly heard, a loud metalic voice.
"Chris! Chris!!!"

"It's Kiryu Infinity," said the Kaiju Master. "Something must be wrong...DRAT, I'm stuck here for now...Can I try some of your popcorn Xeno? You can try some of my raman."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 am

"Here you go. But, no thanks, pasta gives me gas."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 am

When they finally finished eating, Kane lead them deeper into the dark places of M-1's mind. M-1's Body of Thoughts followed, even though Kane insisted that she remain in a safe place. "The Body of Thoughts is the key to gaining control over a person's mind and body. If you are captured or destroyed, your physical self will die, and the T-X will have full power over your remains. We'll have to destroy you, and burn what's left."

"I'm not afraid. I can handle my own." said M-1.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Kaiju Master looks at her body of thoughts. "That is what my friend said before...before...Crying or Very sad "

Kiryu Infinity was looking at the body of M1. "It has his scent and the scent of others...What smells like shadow Dargha." He gently poked the body. Nothing happened.

The Kaiju Master was following them when he heard a deep gutteral growl. "What was that?" Suddenly the shadow dargha jumped on top of him. It was snapping at his neck. He quickly blasted it off towards Xeno. "Heads up!!! Aim for the belly!" The creature then split in three. "confused" ONe went for Kane the other for Kaiju Master. Kaiju Master blasted it with a frosty sky bolt. The bolt froze the creature then blasted it into the sky and zapped it. Next he then slashed it with the arm blades of his armor and used Ragaliber to blast it into "nothing".
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm

(M-1's Body of Thoughts can simply be referred to as M-1. It's her mental projection of her self. An illusion. The source of her thoughts. It can walk around and talk and fight just like M-1 can, exept she's stuck inside the physical M-1's head. But just because she's an illusion doesn't mean she can't kill. Don't think of a Body of Thoughts as a dead body.)

Kane performed an uppercut with his sword, sending the dagrah upward off the ground, and then he stabbed forward into it's belly before it landed. It died instantly.

"Well well well, I must say, I'm impressed with how you've grow." said a voice in the distance. "You have impressive skill with a blade, as well. But your Force abilites are still on the uncontrollable side, I sence." It wasn't M-1, or her Body of Thoughts. She was standing right in front of them. But it was on the feminine side, a little deep, but still female. It wasn't a T-X either.

"Who's talking?" Kane shouted.

"You'll see, soon enough."

"Who are you talking too?" Xeno asked Kane.

"Don't you hear that?"

"What?" asked M-1 and Kiryu Infinity together.

Kaiju Master couldn't here a thing either.

Kane went running off in the direction of the voice, right into an army of T-X mental projections. "Defend yourselves!" Kane said. "We're in for a long fight! Kiryu! Use Absolute Zero Cannon as much as you can!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Kiryu Infinity was not expecting such an order. Sadly, he was not sure of its potency. He used a lot of energy from the excape of smash planet. How ever the infinity cannon should do. It does not need as much energy to be used and is more powerful...I hope it works.
He opened his chest to reveal a trench that was in the shape of the infinity symbol. It had a small machine in the middle of it. A small chunk of plutonium began from the center and began going from one loop to another, picking up speed. It eventually began to glow a bright green glow. 30tc...60...90...100. Eventually the chunk was no longer visible. FIRE...A large sphere of energy fired from the center machine and fired in the direction of the voice. He then charged another.
The Kaiju Master drew Ragaliber and held it in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:59 am

M1 unleashed forces storm killing a few txs suddenly she spouted wings and started turning black heartless M1 had been unleashed.She cackled and flew at a tx ripping it to sherads whith her hands
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:17 am

Unfortunatley, T-Xs were formed from a liquid-metal, allowing them to reform even when torn apart. It would take massive explosions or chemical weapons to kill them. That's why Kane ordered Kiryu Infinity to use Absolute Zero: it was one of the few weapons they had that would kill them, aside from acid blood, which was powerful enough to destroy them on a molecular level. However, that would require someone to die with this many T-Xs to kill. And he didn't have acid blood.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 am

Kaiju Master suddenly remembered somthing that made no sence. He went over to Xeno and pulled a microwave oven from his pocket. He took it apart and tinkered until it looked like a ray gun. He aimed for Kiryu Infinity's spines and fired. The microwaves refueled him, and they kept coming. Kiryu then was able to use the absolute zero cannon, many times over.
"I will buy you a new one Xeno," said the Kaiju Master.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm

"Ready!" Kane said. Kiryu gave the signal that his AZC was charged. "FIRE!!!!"

The AZC's beam hit about a quarter of the T-Xs, freezing them on the spot. On that molecular level, they wouldn't be able to pull themselves back together when they fell apart. They were literally made of ice now.

"Nice work! Keep it up!" Kane shouted. "Ready!..."

After three more shots, there were only a few T-Xs left. Kane estimated four to seven. He and the others had managed to slice a few dozen frozen T-Xs down, all of which crumbled into tiny ice fragments on contact. However, there were so many, it would take a while to cut them all down, even as easily as they could be dispatched. Then, Kane suddenly remembered that he had a special materia with him. He took it out, and looked over the little, shining red ball to make sure it was the right one. He clutched it in his hand, preparing to channel energy through it. But before he could, a T-X shot her cannon-arm at him. He caught the blast on his sword, which greatly reduced the amount of pain it would have caused him. But the force of the blast alone knocked the materia ball out of his hand. It flew through the air a few feet, then bounced a little ways. Xeno caught it in mid-bounce.

"What do I do with this?" asked Xeno.

"Channel some energy through it!" Kane shouted as he slashed through the T-X's midsection to keep her busy while Kiryu prepared the final shot. It was enough to get her back in a group with the other remaining T-Xs. Kiryu fired the last AZC, freezing those that were left, just before the materia activated in Xeno's hand.

A great phoenix leapt from the materia in a firey blaze!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFR3DijFzDE

It set fire to the area, but it was a special kind of fire that hurt only the enemies of those who summoned the pheonix. It didn't do damage to anyone, or anything else. It destroyed all the frozen T-Xs, obliterating the ice that they had become.

Xeno also saw a large flurry of golden, firey feathers surround him. "AAAAGH!" he screamed, preparing for some sort of pain., but instead, he felt a strange sort of power warming up within him. The feathers, phoenix, and fire all dissapeared, and they were back in M-1's unharmed mind. "What was that?" asked Xeno.

"That was a Phoenix Summon," Kane replied. "The pheonix burns all the enemies with it's fire, but nothing else. It also grants the summoner a one-time-use ability: Whenever the summoner is close to death, on his last breath, that power heals him or her to full health. It can only be used once, but it will come again if you can summon the pheonix again. But summon materia doesn't always obey its wielder."

"So, this ability I was given, is like a Phoenix Down potion, only I didn't have to drink any funny-tasteing liquid?"

"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

"Wait...," the Kaiju Master said. "Is this summon materia?" He took out a strange orb of silver stuff. It appeared to look like materia.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 am

"Summon Materia is always red," Kane told him. "But I've never seen silver materia, of any kind. I don't think you should mess with that until we get it back to the I.S.S. There is a Materia lab there that can answer that question."

"Well, all the T-Xs are wiped out, and M-1 is free. We're done here in her mind, so can we go now?" Xeno said. He was getting uneasy in all this exposure to Zero Grav. Not many people exept Jedi and military were trained to work in it, so nausea was a common effect of the circumstances among other people.

"Yes, we can go now," said Kane. "Aerith, we're ready."

"Will do," she said. They couldn't see her because she didn't transferred herself with them, but they could hear her.

They all woke up back in their own bodies.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 pm

"Yeah!!!" Kiryu was running around happily, causing craters to appear in the ground.

"You should stop that."

"Okay." He stopped.

The Kaiju Master then handed Xeno the device. "You may want to keep that. It can amplify microwaves into masers." He then started writing a note to remind himself to buy Xeno a new microwave oven.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm

"Until we meet again, Aerith!" Kane said as Aerith waved goodbye and walked out of the ship.

"I'm gonna miss her." Xeno said.

"Hmmm?!" asked Samus. She'd heard, even though Xeno had talked under his breath. Funny how she could do that...

Xeht and Zaras boarded the ship to go with them, having known that guard duty wasn't neccesary anymore.

"Is everyone ready?" Kane asked as he sat down and input the startup sequence for the shuttle. "Let's go."

They took off, heading into orbit.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:31 pm

The Kaiju Master was merged with Kiryu Infinity and flew along side the shuttle, after scanning it for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am

The Bahamut Dragon landed in the wasteland outside of Midgar. Spehiroth leapt off, floating ever so lightly to the ground, and Gannon merly warped in beside him. The Bahamut Dragon dematerialized back into the materia.

"Aer you ready, Gannon?"
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 pm

"Assured. Our objective is to abduct this 'Tifa' then?" The geurodo spoke as he drew his shimmering blade from its sheath.
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Continent
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next