The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fountain of Cleansing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

The Fountain of Cleansing Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:34 pm

The legendary Fountain of Cleansing is a tough task getting to since you have to get past the Fissure of Magma.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Tatetops couldn't resist taking a drink before answering the Yontonian. He did. But suddenly, Tatetops started walking on four legs again and he lost the ability to talk. Tatetops then responded. "Sheild! Sheildon!" The Yontonian looked at Tatetops with a weird expression. Tatetops responded again with "Don, Sheildon!" Rayzqan gave Tatetops the same expression the Yontonian is giving him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:00 pm

The Yontonian looked at Rayzqan. "Does he do this often?"
"I don't know. I just met him recently."
The Yontonian looked back at Tatetops. "Luckily I can translate from dielect of any living organism." He began to translate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Tatetops looked at them with joy on his face. He still said utter gibberish."Sheild! Don Sheild, Sheildon!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:14 pm

The Yontonian turned to Rayzqan and said, "I think it is a fountain that cleanses one of their impurities." Rayzqan quickly ran up to it and drank with a long sigh. He soon returned to his human form. "Few! I thought I would be stuck like that for ever. It seems to be occuring more often...the random transformations that is, as well as the ceasing of the ability." He turns to Tatetops and thanks him.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Tatetops looked at him with a smile and said "Don, Sheild! Sheild!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm

The Yontonian turns to them both.
"You can understand him?"
Kaiju Master smiles. "Kind of. My Poke'mon is really rusty. So Tate, what should we do?" It was then that they heard a clinking of metal.
The Yontonian turns to them again. "It is here. The Makuta's minions, the Exo-toa."

The exo-toa soon walked into sight. Their armor seemed dull and rusted, compared to the average Exo-toa.
Back to top Go down
pinkfiend

pinkfiend

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 pm

i was flying around the planet for a bit until i saw a bolt of lightning hitting the planet so i went over to where the bolt of lightning hit. there was nothinmg there so i saw big foot prints leading down to a chasm and i saw a fountain with water in it and it was pure. i saw a yontonian, a shieldon, a human wearing white and black armor. and i see 2 big things of armor walking towards them. so i run over to them and ask what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Cleansing   The Fountain of Cleansing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain of Cleansing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Hell's Planet-
Jump to: