The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fissure of Magma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

The Fissure of Magma Empty
PostSubject: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:32 pm

The last place you want to be unless you want to cleanse your aura of sin in The Fountain of Cleansing.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Tatetops replied to the stranger(Rayzqan), "Heck yeah!" Tatetops charges up a Thunder. The Fiery Bulblax charges at Rayzqan, since he got eally ticked off at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Rayzqan raises up his front left claw, and it begins to charge with elecrticity, and glow an odd blue glow.
"Celestial bolt claw," he cries as he slashes at the bulbax, each slash leaving little glowing gashes in its bulb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Tatetops unleashed a powerful Thunder. Hit the Fiery Bulblax striaght in the face. The Fiery Bulblax slashed at Tatetops and Rayzqan with his teeth. Tatetops let out Metal Burst inside the beast's mouth. The beast exploded into tiny peices.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 pm

"Cool...I've never tried that before..." He looks towards Tatetops again. "Say, didn't you leave a snagging eagrett up there, because I hear it coming down here." He turns to the cieling and grins. "I think I can handle this one."
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:33 am

"Good, cause Wollywogs are heading our way." Wollywogs went hopping over to Rayzqans' and Tatetops' area. Though, they had black skin. It may have been the work of the intense heat. "You take that ugly hybrid, I got the tadpoles." Tatetops grabbed one of the Wollywogs while Rayzqan went to fight the Snagret.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Rayzqan went after the snagret. Its head was now below the ground, its eyes staring hungrily at them. "What art thou staring at?" It stared with confusion, then grabbed a wollywog and ate it.
"Okay... ELECTRO-BLADE!" His horn glowed with an eerie blue glow as he slashed at the snagret, and severed its beak. "Sorry!" He then grabbed its neck with his tail and forced it down so it was now completely below ground in the tunnel. "Tatetops, it has legs!!!" He stared at its legs for a moment then used his powers to magnatize it to the ground. It was stuck fast.
"Now we can get some answers. Hey, Tatetops, when your done over there come here while he is still alive, that we may discover why yo were here to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:39 pm

The Wollywogs pounced on Tatetops with extreme force. But they all died when Tatetops unleashed Metal Burst. The frogs felt double the pain of what they did to Tatetops. Tatetops went over and told Rayzqan why he is here. "That thing chased me down here!" Tatetops looked above him and the hole was closing up. Tatetops jumped and jumped. But he found no suscess. The fissure had completely closed up. "Crud!" Tatetops looked to his left. "I'm going this way. Are you coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Rayzqan looks in that direction, face puzzled, then, with a strange voice/accent, says, "right behind ya' buddy." His horn now glowed to light the way.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Tatetops and Rayzqan went in the direction. They saw many sleeping fiery Bulblaxes. Tatetops and Rayzqan soon encountered a Raging Long Legs. "I got this one!" Tatetops used Iron Head on the Raging Long Legs. It got a little knock back, but Tatetops' Iron Head didn't do much. The Raging Long Legs got ticked off with Tatetops. He stomped Tatetops and also stomped on Rayzqan. But the ground collapsed. Everyone fell down. Tatetops and Rayzqan hit hard and steaming hot ground while the Raging Long Legs fell into a pit of magma near. "Wow! That could've been us!" But then something caught Tatetops' interest. It looked like a fountain. Tatetops couldn't help but go near it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:06 pm

"Wait! Who knows what the water is of. It could be__" but it was to late. Once he got to the fountain a strange humanoid creature jumped out of the water. It had four dragonfly wings, and the rest looked like a blue lizard with horns (three crested horns on his forehead).
"A Yontonian! What is it...err...he doing here." Exclaimed Rayzqan.
The Yontonian walked up to Tatetops, and said with a gravely voice, "I need your help. You too Kaiju Master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fissure of Magma   The Fissure of Magma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fissure of Magma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Hell's Planet-
Jump to: