The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valleys and Caves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:21 pm

The Valleys and caves of Felucia are dark places filled with small fungi-plants with brighter biolumenescent patches with dark shades of blue and green. These valleys are over-shadowed by larger bioluminescent fungi that are still relativley smaller than those seen on the higher ground. Many battles have been fought down is those dark areas. Here you can see Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice facing off against surviving Jedi Masters such as Shaak Ti and Marris Brood, as well as their Bull Rancor steeds.

Valleys and Caves 933155_20070307_screen005
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Xeht looked oddly at Xeno. "What was that about?" Whatever he was playing at was certaintly making the Felucians and Cosmos laugh.

"Welcome to Felucia," said one of the... Felucians. "What errand brings you here, foolish ones?"

Xeht hopped down, making sure to land on his feet. "We need your help. An old enemy of Mothra's has returned. It started attacking Earth, but when we fought it, it immediatly started following us. It's heading here even now. It's hardly left Earth's orbit yet, we lost it when we went to Hyper Space, but it knows were we are and won't stop chasing us."

"What enemy do you speak of?"

"Destoroyah."

This brought everyone in the crowd to whispering amongst themselves. The felucian raised his suckered-hand to silence them. "When Destoroyah returned, the prophecy said, it would be even more powerful than before. Mothra could barely defeat it last time. Even though we have prospered and Mothra has multiplyed, we don't know if we can beat it. But we have to try. We have a back up plan if Mothra fails the first time."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Xeno looked at a Hyrogliphic on the wall. "How about that Mothra? It looks pretty tough."

"NO!! Battra, the Battle Lord is not to be awakened. It took the power of all the Mothras to imprison it in it's rocky tomb, and hell will rise if both Destoroyah and Battra are here."

"Ok. Well, all of your Mothras can work together. Less then a day on this island, and I've seen plenty of them."

The little Mothra Larva that led them here slithered up. Everyone started to snicker. The Larva started to cry, and ran.

"WHats his problem?" Xeht asked.

"That is the runt of the litter."

"That doesn't mean it has to live in exile! BloodShot! Zaras! Go comfort it!" BloodSHot and Zaras nodded, and ran after the poor thing. M-1 got a worried look on her face, and looked at the little one. Xeno walked up to M-1. "Maybe that is the fated partner you're looking for, sis..."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:43 pm

"Maybe,"

Xeht decided to question them further. "So what's this back-up plan of yours?"

"It involves going inside Destoroyah and destroying him from the inside out while a couple of Mothras battle outside. It divides his body's defenses and his attention, so he won't even be aware as the people get inside him."

"Do you have a special chemical weapons for that?" asked Xeno. "Somehow, I doubt the conventional stuff works."

"Do you know what is in Destoroyah's bloodstream?" asked the Felucian. Xeno shook his head.

The Felucian continued. "Back when Dr. Sarazawa made the Oxygen Destroyer, he had help from the future, which is approximatley still 300 years from now. The supposed 'chemical' is really a horde of nanites that can quickly tear any organisim apart. Some of the nanites found the Destoroyah colony organism all those centuries ago and got caught up in it's bloodstream. They mutated it, and mutated with it. Back when Mothra first fought Battra, it managed to get Destoroyah to bleed. We found that the nanites had taken on the form of full-sized Terminators."

"Terminators?" asked Xeht. "What model?"

"T1s. We interrogated the one we captured, pryed open it's memory, and found them to be lead by a T1000."

Xeht swore under his breath. T1000s were blends of cybernetic programming and liquid metal. They could turn any of their limbs into simple, solid weapons such as swords, spikes, knifes, the works, just no guns or explosives. The TX model could do those.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"Well, we know Dessy has to be stopped. Is there some kinda antibody for the Oxygen stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm

"No, but destroying the Terminators is the key to killing him. The blood vessels are large enough for someone of your sizes to walk through. With your permission, we would like to send you in to do this. Our lazer guns will be enough to kill the Terimators, but you will be on your own against the T1000, if that's what if comes to."

"What do you mean, 'if that's what it comes too?'" asked Xeht.

"We believe eliminating all the original-model terminators is suffecient to kill Destoroyah."

"Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm

"Alright. Lets tear that overgrown crab up!!" Everyone cheered in agreement.

"Please, be careful."

"Please, be careful."

The Cosmos clapped and smiled as Xeno flapped his large wings, and turned around, exiting the cave.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:10 pm

"He's not here yet, Xeno!" called Xeht. "It will take at least another few days." He sook his head and smiled. Xeno was always ready for action, even when it wasn't going to happen for a while...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm

"Err..." Xeno cracked his knuckles, thinking of an excuse, when his stomach started rumbling. "Ugh. Whats a guy gotta do ta get sme mutton around here?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm

"You have to get it yourself," explained a felucian child. "Hunt and gather, in other words. That's how we've always done things, minus the hunting part. We're herbivores."

"So we get a few days of rest and recreation before the big scrap?" asked Xeno. "Okay."

"I'm going to have a look around," said Xeht. "Look for any evacuation routes, if the occasion calls for them, find places that might make for good traps, that sort of thing. If he divides into his crab forms, the only chane we will have is to run for it and have traps set up along the way. And if the occasion doesn't call for them, then at least they will be here for any future unforseeable crisis."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:27 pm

"I say we just blow his ass in a Black Hole. All in favor, say I."

No one raised their hands, but then, BloodSHot lifted his slender arm.

'Yeah, thats it!"

M-1 slowly put her hand up

"Yes. I'm gonna go stand next to her."

Xeht stopped him. "WHat is uo with your foolishness and comedy today?"

"I don't know. I just feel like something important is gonna happen soon, but I don't know what..."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:30 am

M1said"am off to find a rancor and tame it"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:45 pm

(^I couldn't have made a better choice myself. Good luck)

Xeht set out with several Felucians to explore the tunnels. It seemed half an hour by the time he found a suitable evac route. It was very large, easy to traverse. It also had several good places for ambush along the way.

He looked up into a very large, dark hole in the cieling a few miles down the tunnel. "What's up there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:01 pm

"I'll check it." Xeno's boots switched on, and Xeno silently floated upward. He struck an offece pose in case there was danger.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm

What he saw was a weapons storage. Hundreds of chemical weapons, ice grenades, freezer guns, acid bombs, things he had never even seen before. They must have been 30 years old.

Xeht joined him, having climbed the walls with a Felucian on his back.

The Felucian gasped. "Woah! We never had any weapons like this in our army. We don't even know how to use most of this. Whoever brought this here must have done it in secret."

Xeht turned to a metallic arm in the center of the room, which was on display next to a robotic-like head shaped in the likeness of a human skull. The head's red eyes were switched off, and it was covered in dust and webs. He blew on it, causing a thick cloud of dust to rise. He brushed away the webs. "What do you make of this?"

The felucian came around to look at the objects. He stopped for a moment, examining them. "I've never seen anything like them," he said at last. "Whatever this thing is, it must have been recovered long before I was born. Hundreds of years ago. Maybe even around the day Destoroyah came centuries ago. Could it be...?"

Xeno didn't know what they were either. He didn't really care at the moment either. He was more interested in the weapons lining the walls. "Look at all this, guys!" he said in an excited tone. "I can recognise some of these things. If we use the stuff in here we'll be all set for an invasion against the crab Destoroyahs!"

"Let's clear this place out and arm each individual with a few good weapons," said Xeht. "Then we can use this place to ambush invaders. Then we'll scope out for any more such chambers."

When all this was accomplished, they found seven more holes in the tunnel, but none of them contained an arm or head like the one in the first hole they found.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:49 pm

M1 was in a darthmoir witchs tomb She Absorbed her power M1 saw a mummified rancor she mounted it it burst to life The Rancor and M1 rode off to xeno
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:09 pm

"Hey guys! Look at me!" Xeht and the Felucian looked, and groaned. Xeno was covered in so many weapons and armor he could barely stand up. On his right hand was an Arm Cannon with no fingers, and on his left was a metal sleeve with a blue jewel on the back. His legs had armor that put large spikes on his knees. His belt held a lightsaber, a few grenades, a laser pistol, and his belt buckle had a radar on it. The AutoBot symbol on his chest was shielded with glass, and his chest was covered in orange armor. Cured around his wings was his Oxygen Tank, and he wore a helmet that only showed his eyes. His wings and tail curled from outside of the suit, and the OathKeeper floated at his side. "I feel like a real transformer!" Xeno blastes his arm cannon, and a small orange blast came out. "Hang on! Lemme read the manuel..." A small screen appeared on Xeno's visor that said how to use the Arm Cannon. Not only could he fire a laser from it, but he could charge it up for a powerful blast as well. He could also fire Missiles, and could switch between normal laser, Plasma Laser, and Magma Laser. "I could get used to this!" Xeno fired a blue beam from the jewel on his left hand, and it grabbed onto a ledge on teh cieling. Xeno swung to Xeht. "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:04 pm

"It would look alot more intimidating it you weren't entirely covered in metal." said Xeht. He waved the hand that held his skeletal-like metal glove, and activated it with his thoughts. It unleashed the Force Lightning imatation at Xeno. Xeno was quick enough to try and dogde, but all that metal attracted the lightning and amplified it's power as it struck him. Fortunatley, Xeht had the lightning's power on it's lowest setting, but it still stunned Xeno. Xeht switched off the glove, and laughed. Xeno lay on the ground, unable to get up. Even if he wasn't stunned, all that metal would keep him down. "Whatsay we take some of that off for you. You really don't need all that, right?"

M-1 shattered a wall as she entered the room astride a huge rancor.

(Wait, is this a Rancor, or a bull Rancor? Just so I know how to picture it. Bull Rancors are huger that Rancors with big tusks, like the ones in the pic in this thread, or in the creature legend.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 pm

"I've fallen, and I can't get up...." Xeno said, repeating one of his favporite quotes from some movie....

The Felucian helped him up. Xeno threw the shin guards, chest armor, and right arm armor off. The Arm Cannon, Grapple Glove, and Visor remained. "I think I'm gonna like this. Hi, M-1! AH!! What is that!?!?!" Xeno armed his new Arm Cannon.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:53 am

(bull rancor)
"hi guys this is my pet Bull hes a bull rancor"Bully ripped the arm cannon of xeno and ripped it in half
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:11 am

"Hey, that was mine!" Xeno ran into another room, and started searching for a new Arm Cannon. "Success!" Xeno came out with a new Arm Cannon. Same model, but it had a different color.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:14 am

Bully picked up xeno and ripped his armour off
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:20 am

"What was that for!? I was gonna use that!"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 am

Bully started licking xeno"he likes you"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 am

"Hes..to affectionate!!!" BloodShot ran up, and went face to face with the Rancor, telling him that if anyone was to affectionatly maul Xeno, it woudl he him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valleys and Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleys and Caves   Valleys and Caves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valleys and Caves
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Felucia-
Jump to: